Members, Organization, and Joining
This page should list everyone currently in the clan. If you're not listed, or there's a mistake/omission, kick Marie in-game or by any of the contact information listed on her profile and she'll fix it. Names marked with a Z are zombies attached to the character they are listed with, in the event you are trying to reach one of them.
Anyone who wants to join may do so! Contact Treesong (or any of her alts). Your character can stumble upon our camp, or be found by one of our scouts... we do expect IC explanations for each member being a part of our clan. If you've got an idea how your character would fit into the clan, just talk to Treesong.
(Sorry that the table isn't working quite the way it should yet, I'm trying to figure that out.)
Clan Role (see below)
Cook, Healer, Grump
Deaf Dibbun (3-4)
Ranger Wannabe Dibbun (4-5)
Interested in the Clan
The camp is organized more or less in family groups. It is a family based community, and each family can do much as it pleases within the community given that they aren't interfering with the other families' peace and safety. These autonomous family groups are not entirely relations by blood, some have created a family group by choice. The only beast who has more say in what a family does is Treesong, who will not (it's not can not, she can, she just won't) interfere unless there is a strong reason to do so - the safety of her clan being the biggest reason she ever steps in.
Outside of the family groups, there are groups organized by profession:
Rangers/Scouts - led by Treesong; trained by Song and whatever teachers she finds appropriate.
- Oak (NPC) - a gigantic mountain of a squirrel, deep voice.
Healers - not exactly led by anybeast, but Aurora was the first, and handles much of the training for new healers.
Cooks - led by Ferrell; loosely organized.
- Ferrell (NPC) - very roundy squirrel, especially kindly towards the very young, brusque when "caught" being sweet. Carries a wooden spoon (often tucked into his apron string) for smacking anybeast snitching from his lair.
Dibbuns - watched by their parents/guardians as well as the rest of the camp (extra extended relatives).
- Anni (NPC) - a tiny deaf squirrelmaid, maybe 3-4 seasons. Tends to not make a lot of noise unless it's truly unconscious - usually only fear. Occasional delight, which gets remarked on when it happens.
- Russ (NPC) - young (4-5 season) kit, likes war games and tries to impress the rangers with his skills so he can join them. Tries to act militant when dealing with any of the guard/scout/rangers, especially Treesong.
- Jakson (NPC) - troublemaker, about 4 seasons, likes to do whatever comes to his mind that might be "interesting", whether it's a good idea or not. sometimes he makes trouble on purpose, about half purposeful, half not.