Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-05-24 09:01:31 AM

oz

The Muck seems so dead now :(

I have been on the Muck off and on since shorty after it started in 1995.....yes I had characters back then, not the same ones I have had recently.
Anyways I remember the muck haveing over 100 players when it first started,there was alwayssome roleplay to find or start.
I am unsure what happen to make it suddenly be like about 10 or so players .
now it seems there is maybe 3 or 4 people still active.
I hope the muck doesnt totally die

I will try to be on when I can, but sadly a lot is going on in my life right now

I play:
Oz-  Badger-young adult-Wanderer

#2 2024-05-25 07:41:33 AM

Willow

Re: The Muck seems so dead now :(

Sadly I don't think a lot of people know what Mucks are these days so you just don't get new people stopping by a lot and as old players move on with life they just have less and less time for it.
I was hoping to get on tonight for instance but stuff came up and now I'm busy, maybe tomorrow but there's a fair chance by the time I get back tomorrow I'll be a bit too tired for staying up late. It is easier for me to maintain things like forum rps just because I can drop in and out when I have time, catching people online when I have time is the hardest part of doing things for me currently.

Board footer