Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-14 01:46:00 PM

Mother Krisha

Decisions Needed to Make

Ok, first I am sorry.
For what?

For decideing I won't be on the muck anymore once the new year starts.  Real Life needs to come first and role play times need to saddly come to an end. I have thought on this for the past couple months and finally deciided I have to say  goodby to the muck.

What does this mean ICLY for Krisha, I am unsure.

Donica,my hare is going to leave the LP and just go off elsewhere. Now her and Velm do have a child(NPC thats spoofed)..Velm can  spoof the son if he wants to or maybe the son gors with Donica.

I will figure out a IC thing for Krisha and then update.

Again, sorry if this upsets people. I would love to stay and keep roleplaying but other things in my life need to come first and to totally pay attention to that, I have to totally say bye to the muck. I have very much enjoyed role plays and will miss it.

So once 2023 starts,I am no longer on the muck.

#2 2022-12-14 02:25:53 PM

oz

Re: Decisions Needed to Make

Krisha becomes an NPC? Others can spoof her with dibvuns and being there for important matters.

Real life does need to come first.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2022-12-14 03:46:28 PM

Proud LP

your be missed but it's understood.

Its ok to have thier son tag along with Donica.

Velm will be sad and upset for a few days and then be fine.He will know  he has to move on and not dwell on sad things too long as he is the Master/chief healer of the whole LP! Sooooooooo   yeah he will recover.

As for the Badger Mother....maybe a NPC as the abbey does need it's badger mother. The badger mother isnt just there for the dibbuns, she is like a mother to everyone, and gives advice and rank wise she is 3nd on the list that goes Abbot-Champ- then Badger mother.In fact the badger mother helps with defense when neededfor sure when the champ is elsewhere for what ever reason.

I am :
Velm-Captain and Chief Healer at Salamandstron
Jaison-Soon to be Master Healer at Redwall
Kage-Healer,Posion,Asssassin, Evil

#4 2022-12-14 04:36:15 PM

Mother Krisha

Ok then

Mother Krisha ia an NPC now

So this way the Badger Mother is still in the abbey.

Elmef and Oz can spoof her when needed. And others can say anything imporant she  may be doing around the abbey or if needed outside the abbey.

#5 2022-12-31 02:44:52 PM

Mother Krisha

Donica has left the LP, kind of abandoned it...yeah she did that. She also took her and Velm's newborn son (1/2 season old) with her.

So yeah.....some can ICLY dislike Donica if they wish,as she also didn't tell anyone she was leaving,just a sudden decision to leave and even had an arguement with Velm(Yes oocly agreed on this happening in stead of roleplaying it out) about how she can't just decide to leave on sudden morment decison and how she shouldn't just walk off without telling  any higher ups and yeah she  knows and was even told thats its basicly going AWOL.
So l Donica is now gone, last seen with her young son heading downshore so away from Halyard and the river moss,where is she going? IDK just....far away I guess. The leaders can decide if anyone tries to find her or just go with if she returns(which she wont icly) she will be serious punished

#6 2022-12-31 02:49:59 PM

Mother Krisha

A couple last notes since this is my last day on the forums and the muck

I will miss roleplay and all of you I have roleplayed with. But got a lot of important things IRL and a couple more things  have even come up to add to the  list.l

iIC:

Donica-Menchioned in post above this one(And she left alone by herself just so know)

Mother Krisha- an NPC that  can be spoofed when important. She can even if when needed leave the abbey but she would have least 1 othrer beast with her  cause you know buddy system

Board footer