Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-30 03:10:42 PM

oz

SO...we should get some roleplay ideas/plans ect started for 2023!

So
Ideas for 2023 roleplays?
Things to contiue from 2022?

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2022-12-30 03:53:57 PM

Proud LP

Re: SO...we should get some roleplay ideas/plans ect started for 2023!

Oh neat ummm..wait I have a really COOL BIG IDEA for sometime in 2023..

no need to be  right away 

A Solar Esclipe happens! I mean come on not like anyone would know what the heck it was right? This would of been cool in a future book and maybe would of even  been written if BJ didn't die:(. Anyways we could have it  happen on the muck.Not sure when it could happen

Hmmms maybe Elmef could write some badger lord thing thats on the mountain walls that only Badger Lords see..like the  suns light will fade and stars appear in midday...idk

Other ideas:

Fixing up  of Halyard and having it once more be a place where former LP live and maybe some seaside otter clan as well. Yes vermin are still there but not nearly as many. And yeah the boat docks could be a little rough still. But it be neat to once more  have hares in the tavern!

A hotroot eatting contest happens all of a sudden in the abbey  between like 2-3 beasts and no ya don't have to be an otter!

We still need to find that 67th base. Any one wanna help with that?Know where it is?

I am :
Velm-Captain and Chief Healer at Salamandstron
Jaison-Soon to be Master Healer at Redwall
Kage-Healer,Posion,Asssassin, Evil

#3 2022-12-31 02:33:04 PM

Mother Krisha

Re: SO...we should get some roleplay ideas/plans ect started for 2023!

-For sure a DAB event needs done soon

-Hope the 67th base is found

-Terrence I know has  things still planed

-What about a roleplay about how there is a sudden very very very cold drop in tempatures that last a week,then go back to normal cold the rest of winter. No need for  a ton of snow,snow can still happen but not like serveral feet of it tongue Maybe some ice

-Its winter ices skate on the pond

-The abbey helps an injuried bird and not just any  bird,a heron!

Board footer