Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#26 2022-08-19 09:21:14 PM

Mother Krisha

Re: All good things...

Was you still posting a what happen with  felicity and who ever came with her to abbey  and why she retired from LP?

#27 2022-08-20 08:30:41 AM

Proud LP

yeah we need to know smile

Also I think Rinko went with Julia and Feliicty and I would  guess that Ciocan would have a random homeguard hare maybe escord Felicity and Julia o the abbey,just to make a for sure they would get there. And since, if remember right, felicity and julia was tagging alongf with dorarose and her family...then he  would know she be safe on further travelers...(Cause of  some  vision badger thing or whatever)

on another note:

I wish you well in life and I hope you go far in life and do well. Maybe write some fanfic on your characters and post links to those fanfics. Just an idea.

I am :
Velm-Captain and Chief Healer at Salamandstron
Jaison-Soon to be Master Healer at Redwall
Kage-Healer,Posion,Asssassin, Evil

#28 2022-08-20 01:10:02 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

oh, yes, i was planning on writing that thing about ciocan and felicity.  i just haven't had much online time.  i'll try to get to it next week.

the idea of fanfics is a good one!  i'll see if i have time.

#29 2022-08-20 09:01:26 PM

Mother Krisha

I like fanfic idea too.

Also I missed the roleplay today sad
what all happen? What all would the abbey know?

Also did dochas leave too? I know you mentioned she would sneak off, so just curious and I know Gracie got appoted by a goose family smile

#30 2022-08-26 04:19:08 PM

Log-A-Log

i am sure she will give like a final update of IC stuff

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer