Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-23 07:38:59 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Keeping History Safe-Redwall/Ferravale log

===Short roleplay but important===

WHO:

Rupert- Ferravale Recorder,Historian

Gorvenalus-Redwall Recorder

Krisha-Badger Mother

LOG:

Rupert had worked hard to collect books,scrolls,books with some history written in them,various jornals and even more scrolls. He got some help from a couple trusted beasts. One being Mergleton, whom at the time was being quiet as he was still in shock at the happenings in Ferravale.A small cart pulled along from his home in Feeravale to the abbey, once there he called up to be let inside.

Krisha was on the wall tops, hannding out water to the wall guards when she saw the rabbit and came down.She had Brother Rick let the rabbit and the other  two beasts inside. "Rupert? Why are you here? What has happen?"

Gorvenalus comes walking to the entry,catching site of the new beasts,he clears his throat "According to Log-a-log some beast set fire to the chieftain of Ferravale's home and thier town hall has burned to the ground."

Rupert speaks "That is correct.Tis why I aquire of you, the abbey, to keep these items from Ferravale safe.The history may be important as it's history  as far back as when Scioto first was chieftain and Ferravale was found by him."He nods to the cart."I never keep things in the town hall and that  prooved a very good thing, saddly some maps were lost in the town hall and some  blue prints of the tavern, the bell tower and the headquarters of the ...Mossflower Defenders, but maybe that is a good thing ..I am unsure."

Krisha frowns as she listens,then speaks "The abbey did see smoke, but we  didn't know how bad it was.Is Blisa ok?"

"Blisa was taken, but not to worry there is beasts on the  lookout as we speak to look for her ."Rupert  says."Now weather she is found or not is hard to say but either way...I do have a feeling  they won't be back." The rabbit sighs "A good deal of Ferravale beatss left to find her, some left the  town also as they didn't feel as safe there. I do not feel safe there as I did so I too am leaving.I am gonna be a wandering Histoian. I always did want to explore other places and I will do so with Mergleton. Make new maps of places, learn of other lands,prehaps other villages,towns and who knows maybe some far off abbey...there is that willowbark I may spend time there."

Gorvenalus listens and when the  rabbi is done, he speaks "I will keep the records of  Ferravale in a safe place.You are correct it is the right thing to do, to keep them safe and sound, history is important to not lose."

Krisha frowns"I hope they find Blisa and where ever they end up staying afterwards that  they are safe and happy , even if it may end up in a new home."

Rupert nods, he and Mergleton will help get the cart full of  imporant documents,books,scrolls and jornals to a safe place and then will spend the  night and in the morment head off, off to other lands and likely far off places one has never seen before cause  they will be outside of Mossflower, they may even  head across one of the great seas.

Board footer