Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-30 10:32:58 AM

Ol'random
Website

Where I've been

As people have kinda noticed I have not been active much at all for the past few weeks - I'm sorry for not communicating why that is!
Basically there's a wedding in my family and that has absorbed a heck of a lot of my time, plus I've been feeling some burnout on the Muck.

I'm still gonna show for RPs today and tomorrow particularly at Redwall as the 67th hares, where I hope cpt Lucia'll be able to meet the order (hopefully, Sundays are always an unknown for me) but after that I will not be around until the 13th of August, and my plot which already has been unofficially on hold will be officially on hold until September so everyone can focus on Blisa's stuff (and so I have time to recharge).

Also I have a fair amount of logs to post going back to June now, so I'm hoping to get those done at some point.

Anyway, hope that clears stuff up!

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#2 2022-07-30 01:56:04 PM

oz

Re: Where I've been

Well there is a planed roleplay at the abbey tomorrow July 31st and the redwall feast Aug 13th

Ohhhh
Poor Lacota.  HARES!!!!!

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer