Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-16 08:25:14 PM

Log-A-Log

Got to Thinking...

We need to know what will become of Ferravale?

I know there has been  like no  role play there and Elbio was menching  the Mossflower Defender Base and hoiw its sad the group basiclyly splint up after the leader died.

Also what if some of the vermin left Ferravale for like..what ever reason? To live like on the sea coast or maybe one went north cause they are odd and like snow tongue

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#2 2022-07-16 08:30:16 PM

oz

Re: Got to Thinking...

I am unsure BUT

The tavern...
STAYS
It has like blow up icly twice and even if business goes down ( Patch can get ways to make beasts come cause z
Simple, he loved gold )

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2022-07-22 09:59:46 AM

The_Brony_Marek

Re: Got to Thinking...

I am not really on anymore and not been for a while. My mom will connest my characters every like couple weeks to avoid loseing them as I don't want the names lost.

so all my alts are in one of my  OOC rooms now since they are not  active at all now and not been for a long while.

Board footer