Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-09 02:20:00 PM

Leon

Why Worry?-Redwall Log

Redwall Log:

Leon-Master Healer Redwall Abbey
Gorvenalus-Recorder of Redwall Abbey

Leon had finished his healer duties, he had nothing else to do as supply lists were also in, all seemed fine…..but he seemed worried a little and he wasn’t sure why.

Gorvenalus walks along the grounds, seemly in deep thought as he seems slightly distracted and almost bumps into the pole used sometimes in spring feasts.   

Leon walks over "Ok there Gorvenalus, you seem distracted some reason"

Gorvenalus smiles "I am fine Brother Leon, just not sure what to expect...well I do, on me and Minsc trip." He then sighs a little “It will be hard to go back to ruins, but as said before may well help,  Minsc have some closure finally."   

Leon nods "I don’t know what I would do it I lost my family and friends or even my home, probably feel lost and alone. Going back could maybe help or not help guess you won’t know till you go, your be away how long?"   

Gorvenalus says, "I am unsure but not to worry the recorder logs will still happen, and I will write while I am away. A couple beasts will update me on my return and also jot down anything important like feasts and such..weddings ect."

Leon says, "I know Xander and Krisha's wedding was a week ago and you can mention your trip to Willowbark as well"   

Gorvenalus says, "You are correct, I can mention the two events before we head out. It will be me and Minsc of course and some others"

Leon says, "I know Lilymoore is tagging along, I am gonna make Xander vow to keep a strict eye on her and keep her safe"   

Gorvenalus says, "I am sure he will, not to worry she will be back safe. You just do your healer duties and all will be well, your see"   

Leon says, "True it has been quiet lately and peaceful, let’s hope it lasts and all DOES stay well"   

Gorvenalus says, "Yes me as well and that this trip I leave for tomorrow goes well and we all stay safe and return safe as well"   

Leon says, "As you told me, try not to worry too much....sides worry causes un needed stress and stress is no good for anyone"   

Gorvenalus nods and smiles "Come with me" He heads to the pond.

Leon blinks, but follows the recorder "Why the pond? It’s cold not, too cold to swim"   

Gorvenalus sits down "Not to swim...look at the pond, watch it....weather still or when even a light wing blows"   

Leon frowns, ok he is lost on the words but tries to listen anyways."What of it?" He watches the pond, feels the wind and even watches a leaf make rings on the pond.   

Gorvenalus says, "There are always waves on the water. Sometimes they are big, sometimes they are small, and sometimes they are almost imperceptible. The waters waves are churned up by the winds, which come and go and vary in direction and intensity, just as do the winds of stress and change in our lives, which stir up the waves in our minds. "   

Leon is silent and nods "I...sort of understand. We can't always control things but if we try, we can control stress maybe? Or least try..."   

Gorvenalus nods "Try is all we can do, now if your excuse me I need to get ready and also update the logs" He heads off to his room.   

Leon decides to spend some time at the pond and relax, he is allowed to relax if he wants to..maybe even take a nap. He will tag along, least to Ferravale, as his daughter is going and he will wish her well and then head back to the abbey...hopefully in time for dinner.

Last edited by Leon (2017-11-09 06:33:24 PM)

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer