Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-12 11:43:14 AM

Sinway

Little Update for Sinway

So im not back, not really but i find my self popping on for a bit longer these past 2 days now at the time of making this post that i figure i give a update on Sinway. If i do come back i have decided that it will be as crevan or a new character if i feel like playing as another otter. that just seems to be the easier option then trying to catch up on everything Sinway would know along with feeling like Sinway story is over. Im not killing him off but simply decided that he will kinda just be a sort of npc that exist in the abbey as the pond caretaker, eventually grow old and spend his twilight years peacefully at the abbey before taking his final rest.

Last edited by Sinway (2022-05-12 11:43:50 AM)

Sinway Streampike- Brother of Redwall Abbey
Crevan- Good fox kit of Ferravale

#2 2022-05-12 04:17:01 PM

Mother Krisha

Re: Little Update for Sinway

Sounds good. Grow old and live peacefully as  pond caretaker. And at times when the abbey is in trouble  Brother Sinway can just tend to making sure beasts stay inside and as Elder  maybe share any advice he has gained in his older seasons smile.

#3 2022-05-12 06:20:00 PM

Log-A-Log

Re: Little Update for Sinway

Sounds like a good ending for Sinway.

And if you make another otter maybe they can  hang around the  western shore . As for Crevan, maybe Crevan can meet the GUOSIM one day.I play the Log-a-log of the group. hmmm maybe make a shrew?

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer