Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-24 05:58:24 PM

Log-A-Log

An Eve of Surprises-LP LOG

IC NOTE: Elbio had spent some time in Post 23, and then got some help to the Mountain 3 weeks later.*
WHO:

Elbio- Lt, Out of Retirement, Redwall LP Hare?

Ciocan-Badger Lord

Ciana- New LP Recruit(spoofed by Oz)

Donica-Corporal,Healer in LP

Velm-Captain,Chief Healer in Home Guard LP

Xavier-Log-a-log

Leigh-Healer Shrew

-Some spoofed shrews and hares

LOG:

Elbio was taking his time getting to the mountain, a couple of Privates and a Corporal helped him, knowing he needed some breaks as he has just recently been able to stand and take a few steps so the trip is a lot of leaning on another hare and finally just needing to rest on the beach while a runner goes on ahead.

Ciana stays close"Could always camp on the beach dad, could be fun" She offers a smile.

Elbio just chuckles "Maybe, but at the moment, I dislike sand and have only very recently been trying to walk."

Ciana sits by him"Your doing fairly well, I mean  you were told right before Winter you would never walk again and look"She smiles "You have managed to stand and well...sort of walk...a few feet and with A LOT of help."

It seems the runner did indeed find someone who happen to be checking with the hares on sentry duty. Along the sands and coming into view is Ciocan himself, at either side of him is a hare, as well as a couple behind him. The badger quickens his pace when he sees Elbio and is in front of the hare before he knows it. A large smile "Elbio, I did not think I would be seeing you, how are you?"

Elbio slowly stands, a little off-balance, and gives a salute, doing his best to hide the pain shooting up both legs. He is, in a way, glad of the pain as it proves his legs are continuing to get feeling back in them, and are protesting being forced to be used too much.

Ciana gives a salute as well"Hallo, your Lordship"

Ciocan helps the Lt. to stay stood up. A smile as he gently has him sit down. He nods to Ciana "Young Ciana, good to see you as well, have you taken good care of your father?"

Elbio allows himself to be seated"She has helped me a lot, so has an otter maid named Nala, a healer from Halyard." He smiles as he hears voices and glances up shore"Oh yeah I found some friends on de way back here."

It's the GUOSIM!

Or least some of them, at the lead, is Log-a-log Xavier and about three other shrews "Hello ya old badger, good ta see ya still de badger in charge of de mountain"He nods to the others "Some of me clan..De other 3-4 be with Oswald. in Halyard."

Leigh is one of the shrews with Log-a-log. She came along to make sure Elbio didn't get too tired or sore. It seems she is still the main healer.

Ciana steps aside to let the shrews pass her and sighs, shrews were just slightly annoying to her, all the way up the beach.

Ciocan offers a smile "Well, good to see you Log-a-log. Glad to see the clan is doing well." He looks at Elbio. "Let's get you inside."He will offer to carry the hare,  unless the hare would rather not be carried. "Also Log-a-log you and your shrews are welcome to stay a couple of days in my mountain as my guests"

Elbio doesn't care if he is carried, it will make the trip faster, that and it is getting rather close to dinner time.

Back at the Mountain A couple of hours later

Elbio relaxed in the chair, it felt nice to be in the leader's office again. Dinner was good too, then dinner was always nice at Salamanstron.

Velm poked his head in and his eyes widen as he comes in "It's true, you....you are back"

Elbio smiles "Hallo..Captain"He salutes "And yeah, though can't say I am truly walking..just a few steps, with help and I can stand a couple of minutes  I figure therapy in the Recover room"He smiles "I can recover more."

Velm is happy and it shows "I am glad, very glad and happy for you Elbio. And yes yes...me and my healer staff will get ya walking in no time, hmm maybe a walking staff if needed as well."

Donica appears at the doorway of the office, she clears her throat "I needed to inform Velm of something important real quick"

Elbio nods, a wave to Donica "Go ahead"

Velm glances at Donica "Wot is it dear?"

Donica walks over "Well. I had not been feeling all that  great the past week and a half, and so got it checked out. I am fine and  tis not...something to worry about, not something others can  catch like a cold.."She smiles "I'm with dibbun"

The response from Velm is silence

And then a thud as he hits the floor after fainting.

Elbio frowns "Well, he is excited I am sure, sadly I can't help him right now."

Donica gasps and quickly rushes over, after making sure her husband is ok, she goes to get some help from a couple of Privates to get him to a couch to lay down and she sits beside him" Well didn't expect that reaction."She chuckles and finally looks at Elbio, oh yeah he hasn't been here in l;ike a while "By the way, seen you at dinner time in the mess hall. Glad to see your back or is it a visit only?"

Elbio replies "I am likely here till maybe late spring or early Summer, then gonna go to the abbey with a small group of hares that will be looking to see what can be done with that old post 67 in Mossflower. Hopefully get it fixed up again, be good ta have it in mossflower, just in case extra help is ever needed." Anyhow, I think I will get to my room."He has a wheeled chair someone got from the infirm he will use to get to his room down the hall, then he can figure out how to get around after some rest.

It felt good to be back.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer