Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-20 03:42:01 PM

Log-A-Log

I Miss Redwall-LP LOG

*A short chat between Elbio and Ciana*

Who:

Elbio-Lt in the LP(retired for now)

Ciana- Spoofed by Oz

LOG:
Elbio sat in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest. He had briefly seen Adrain and Lossow and helped them find a way out of the village of Halyard. He sighs as seeing the hares made him miss the Long Patrol more and more.

Ciana came walking over and smiled at Elibo as she sat down by him. She quickly notes the mood"You ok Dad?" She asked quietly.

Elbio gave a short nod" I'm fine honey, well..maybe not totally. Just doing some thinking."

Ciana nods "Thiniking is always good.Thinking about wot?"

Elbio went to stand and managed to balance for a few minutes before sitting down in his chair again. He looks at Ciana "Maybe leaving Halyard."

Ciana listens "Leave? And go where wot about the house? would we go to Salamandstron and..how?"

Elbio spoke "I am slowly, very slowly getting better. Nala has helped a lot with that. I didn't think I ever stand again, and I have feelings in my footpaws, that I thought I never have again. It's very possible I could walk again, it will take a while to get strength back in my legs BUT I am hopeful. And...well, Redwall"

Ciana smiles at this"Redwall, that be great I miss Redwall. But.."She motions to the chair "You can like maybe take a step and not stand very long at all, how would we even get thar?"

Elbio replies "Nala said she saw GUOSIM shrews in the village and if Xavier is still the Log-a-log...maybe we can ask him"He smiles "Log boats, to the river and up the river and to the bridge by the road, we get that far I can figure out the rest I'm sure."He sighs "I miss Redwall as well"

Ciana smiles "Maybe you could be Redwall Hare still, I don't think you really lost that title anyways, did you?"

Elbio shakes his head, "No and I still have the rank of LT." He leans back in his chair"You could see if Log-a-log is here for me and have him come here. Oh and be careful please Ciana"

Ciana nods and even gives a salute."I will" She heads out of the house, one thing that's helpful is she has normal street clothing. She never did really fully join the Patrol, after all, she was a Recruit for like, a couple of months. The small bit of training has helped her learn some skills she didn't have and skills that would likely come in handy one day.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer