Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-22 03:30:48 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

LP DAB Shenanigans!

Hi, everyone!  Since I run the DAB groups here on the RWMUCK, I thought it'd be good to make a thread specifically for the LP DAB. 

~*~

I would like to have some LP DAB shenanigans in the next 2 to 3 months, but I'm not sure what to do.  Any ideas?

#2 2022-03-22 08:23:15 PM

Proud LP

Re: LP DAB Shenanigans!

The DAB of the LP...MUST do something yes, hmmmm but what.......

explore the catocombes for ghosts?
Steal all the socks?
Put hot root powder in the leaders tea when they are having a  nice calm  relaxing REST...HEE HEE
mAybe get locked in some old room

I am :
Velm-Captain and Chief Healer at Salamandstron
Jaison-Soon to be Master Healer at Redwall
Kage-Healer,Posion,Asssassin, Evil

#3 2022-03-24 06:06:14 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Well, "steal all the socks" made me legit laugh out loud, so maybe that one x'D  I can try to plan when to do it here soon! smile

#4 2022-04-04 01:13:55 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

How does everyone feel about having the DAB steal everyone's socks on April 23rd?  (I was gonna plan for the 16th, but that's the day before Easter and I'm assuming people will be busy.)  (The DAB will steal as many socks as they can.  Bahahahaha!!)

#5 2022-04-04 01:24:04 PM

Proud LP

hee hee heee
That sounds fun!
socks are importnt part of the Long Patrol uniform after all tongue

I am :

#6 2022-05-31 07:11:07 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, everyone!  I'm planning on doing the sock stealing rp this Saturday at 2 pm central time with whoever shows up.  you do NOT have to have an lp character and you do NOT have to create an lp character or named spoof in order to participate.  just come and have fun!!  help me spoof the unnamed hordes of hare Dibbuns as we steal socks and create havoc!! big_smile

#7 2022-07-02 02:03:01 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I was thinking we could have the current NPC Dibbun Caretaker Matron have to go on vacation for a couple weeks ICly due to a cold or family issues or something.  A young doe fills in for her, and under her care the leverets are happier and much better behaved than they ever have under the old Matron.  The leadership at Salamandastron decide to retire Matron (but make it look like they're doing her a favour since she's so temperamental) and make this young doe the new Matron.  This way, if there are no more DAB shenanigans after I leave, there will be an IC reason, but people can still do LP DAB things if they so desire.  How does this sound? smile

#8 2022-07-02 05:10:52 PM

Proud LP

I vote
We make a NPC for Dibbun Caretaker of the Long Patrol
Someone we all can spoof every so often
Give her a rank and a name....prehaps its a hare maid that isn't like in an Active Role like fighting ect BUT is still in the Long Patrol.She just wasn't cut out for like..how do I put it..seriously skilled training but nope...oh no  do NOT let that fool you if those little inocent children are ever threaten while in her care....
She will seriously KICK that beast butt,like she is perfect in paw to paw, flip over that troubleing vermin maybe if needed.....
So yeah smile

I am :

#9 2022-07-02 08:37:31 PM

Log-A-Log

cool and yeah a named NPC sounds good and could be placed on the LP forum list

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#10 2022-07-05 02:14:09 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer