Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-05 05:53:44 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

10 (TEN!!!) years of MUCKing around :O

Y'ALL.

March 1st was the 10th anniversary of my joining the RWMUCK.  How crazy is that?? 

I have seen numerous TPs, had innumerable RPs, seen many friends join the MUCK and then leave (although some have stuck around...and some friends were here before I came on). 

My first character was DoraRose, and my very first RP was with Zarok.  It was fun smile

What are some of your favourite memories from your time on the MUCK?  I just love having fun, especially when ridiculous things happened or I was able to RP my chars being awesome and I laughed.  There has been much laughter for me since I joined, and I can't express how important that is for me.

Who was your first char?  When did you join?

Thank you for the decade of fun and RPing.  Here's to more years down the road big_smile

#2 2022-03-05 08:03:15 PM

Sassafrass

Re: 10 (TEN!!!) years of MUCKing around :O

It's a really special thing to have ten years' worth of awesome times in a game world that you love smile Congratulations, and hope you have many more ahead!

#3 2022-03-07 02:31:33 PM

Ol'random
Website

This month also marks the 10th year of me being part of the MUCK - the oldest record on the radio I can find so far of John is this: mini_John.png

Probably my favorite experiences in RP are whenever Greg, Dom, Cotton 300 (& alts), Bandit (& alts), or Jinora (& alts) were involved, with a recent example being the latter half of this log: https://rwmuck.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=6392#p6392 from the Snake in the Sand plot

I adore that type of RP with characters playing off each other in a fun (and consistent) way during otherwise serious situations

Last edited by Ol'random (2022-03-07 02:32:26 PM)

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#4 2022-03-22 01:02:55 PM

oz

Let's see....Oz (Papa Oz).
Tues. DECEMBER 24TH 2010.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer