Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-15 12:44:45 PM

Leon

Treehouse belongs to the Gawtribe-Treehouse Takeover Log

* this frist log that happen early money sunday morning was not on the radio, but the radio is now working in the treehouse  for future logs!
enjoy this log...he hee *

who:

Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Oz- Pre teen Badger cub

Benar-Abbot of Redwall

-some spoofed Gawtribe Squirrels

LOG:

Micco seemed proud of what he had found and claimed for his tribe. He sat on an upside-down bucket and grinned "Lookie now ya. We some smart beasts we are. Nice tree home, all ours, hee hee."

The other squirrels just nodded in agreement as they tosses some assorted toys and paper out the window.

Oz wandered off from the dibbuns and into the orchards but slowed when he saw the mess in the orchards and frowned. He looked up at the treehouse and slowly  approached the latter."Hey!"

Micco's ears moved forwards and he looked out the window "Hey hey, go away now this  tree is now Gawtribe  treehome, shoo now."He smirked "Go please cry cry  somewhere,hee hee"

Oz was not about to cry, he calmly replied "This is the dibbuns treehouse, not yours, and your be  sorry if you keep...keep saying its yours...you  should be  de one to go away"

Micco glared down at the  badger and then a grin  spread across his face as he said something to the others and turned back to Oz.."Ohh...me  mistake, hee hee..want to come up 'ere...gots a nice happy  surprise tis the best surprise":

Oz didn't like the squirrel tone of voice, but badgers had to be brave."I am gonna come up and make you go away....my  dad was a warrior....so there." Yep that would show them.

Micco tail waves back and forth "Ohhh a warrior...like a Badger Lord, hee hee.....I no care and sure come up..but ya notta goin' de like it, hee hee"

Oz snorted and went to go up the latter, he could likely do something, right? He was slightly bigger than them, not near full-grown sadly yet.

The Gawtribe squirrels waited till Oz got halfway up before their chieftain gave a signal and down came sticky honey and some sort of left over porage with dried fruit, then some assorted feathers found in the woods and in the abbey from the sparrows,  feathers of grey and black, and some silvery white ones too.

Oz gasped and slips back down falling onto his bottom. He slowly stands and is a mess of feathers, oatmeal and honey. He looks up at the squirrels "Your mean!"He then grumpy storms off towards the main building.

Great Hall:

Oz has been outside and, once again, slipped away from the other dibbuns as he was one of the older dibbuns and getting close to possible novice age in a couple seasons maybe. But it seems he has run into some sort of...trouble. He walks slowly inside the great hall with sticky stuff all over him like honey, he has grey and black feathers stuck all over him, also some sort of..pie filling..berry maybe? But he is, well a mess and slightly grumpy.

Benar looked up and  quickly frowned "What did the DAB do now?"

Oz  just stays silent and then  speaks "Nuthing....tier is crazy  squirrels in the treehouse, they claim its  thiers...."

Benar sighs and stands up "I best take care of this before it  gets out of paw" He leads the way back to the  orchards and once there clears his throat "Excuse me, I need to talk to the chief of the Gawtribe."

Micco peeks down and waves "Hey ya Abbot, this is  my clan home, ya like..I like..and when I like something, it belongs to me me me and ....me"He smiles.

Oz stays a little ways  away and just watches, unsure what to do but this is the abbot so he  has the final say so.

Benar takes a claiming breath "The treehouse is not yours, kindly leave .If this becomes an  issue...don't say  you were not warned."

Micco  glares and  grins "Hee...hee..ya gonna send Lord Feathers....he wait wait..."He nods as another batch of the honey and oatmeal falls towards Benar, and yes feathers as the Gawtribe go into deep laughter as if it's the funniest thing in the world "Ha ha...they match they do they do...Lord feathers and Abbot feathers, oh yes ya see, hee hee....go away, hee hee go away"

Benar  stays calm as he sighs and nods"Come Oz we need to clean up."He looks  back at Micco "Just  remember...you were warned that your choice of action this morning  will turn  out to be a very bad  idea."He goes to take Oz's paw and lead him inside.

Oz frowns as they walk off "But...but...you can't let them  take  the treehouse...you can't..."He looks near tears now.

Benar calmly speaks "Trust me, I am not. We will let the DAB  know of this."

Oz blinks and  then oohs quietly, he looks back to the orchards and then to Benar "They are in trouble... aren't they?"

Benar just smirks as the two head on inside.

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer