Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-01 07:08:49 PM

Proud LP

What just happen?-LP Log

Who
Velm- Lt, healer in LP
Donica- Private, healer in LP
Ciocan- Badger Lord

LOG:
Velm was glad to be back, the break was needed. He quietly walked the halls, a few seen him and muttered to themselves, the Lt. Would have to let the Master Sergeant and Major know he was back, but first he was heading to the Badger Lord's room, he stoped outside the door and knocked.

Ciocan looked up from paperwork on his desk and cleared his throat. " Enter please. " As soon as he seen Velm he smiled." Lt. You have come home, to stay I hope."

Velm nods, "Yes sur, home ta stay this time. Some off time was needed, but I am back now ready to go back to duty. "

Ciocan nods." Very good, very good. We are low on healers, we have a couple in training,  and a couple others at the mountain, one at the base in Halyard."

Speaking of healers, one walks in ' Velm...it...it is you, someone said you were back." The doe stood by the doorway and started at Velm, the past weeks not knowing where he was or how he was.

Velm turns and a large smile" Donica...love. " He goes to hug her." I missed you so much."

Ciocan glaces at Donica and nods." Greetings Private,  yes it seems the Lt. Is back with us."

Donica backs up from the hug and frowns, she then goes to slap the Lt. right across the face," How could you! YOU...you disappear, no word and then suddenly your back and ...and you...you act like it was just some simple time away."

Velm was not clearly expecting that, he holds a paw to his now slightly swollen face, any other Private be in serious trouble now, but this was Donica,  the hare maid he loved, that he planed to marry." I.." His ears droop." I'm..sorry I just, I needed to leave a while. "

Ciocan blinks and looks between them, and his focus turns to Velm." You...didn't tell her you were...leaveing?"

Donica sniffs, tears as she just shakes her head." No...he didn't.." To Velm." Just leave...why?...I could of went  with you, I could of helped. Why did you not at least leave a note, I was so worried and had no clue if something terrible happen or..or what."

Velm sighs. " I am sorry,  I just...battle and flashbacks and then memories of a past battle..I just..had to leave a while,I didn't want to worry you." He goes to take her paw." I am..back now, and feel better and we are getting married,  maybe in a few days..yeah a way to brighten things," A smile. " I know General Quinten already said he do the ceremony once we were ready and I think soon be great."

Ciocan hmmms." Need to plan though, maybe in a couple weeks." He smiles a little." But yes, I can let Quinten know. "

" No, don't worry about it your Lordship." Donica pulls her paw away from Velm and slides her engagement ring off tossing on the floor." Weddings off." She then turns and walks quickly off and down the hall.

Velm smile fades ." Donica!" He starts to go after her, he stops to pick up the ring and head to the doorway.

Ciocan blocks his way." Lt...leave her be for now, you go ahead and get something to eat,  tell Terrence your back and then get some rest, I expect you back to duty bright and early tomorrow morning.'

Velm sighs and nods. " Yes..sur. ' He frowns and pockets the ring, then heads off to let a couple others know he is back at the mountain.

I am :
Velm-Captain and Chief Healer at Salamandstron
Jaison-Soon to be Master Healer at Redwall

Board footer