Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-23 07:25:07 PM

oz

Meeting Time

Zolomon sat on the log and waited quietly. He has on a navy blue cloak on and an amulet  showing the Mossflower Defenders logo.

Silverwing landed " Ess hi friend zolomon, what this?"

Minsc came and sat nearby " Yes I was starting to wonder me self, what is bringing us here?"

Vonda smiled as she came to sit by Zolomon.

Zolomon smiled, a couple of squirrels and a short  ferret soon sat down." As you know…" The hare sighs." Xandy died, the wildcat Zoltar is dead. You're all here as we need Mossflower Defenders to be strong again. Caleb, Xandy's adopted son, is the leader...I am co-leader or 2nd in command I suppose."

Silverwing straightens a wing feather. " Is knowing...but how make em stronger."

Minsc hmmms." Recruit, where not sure."

Vonda smiles." I be,happy to join. I can use a staff and can cook, I know some first aid...but be wise for you to get an a healer. "

Zolomon hugs Vonda." We will, not to worry. The base is still in Ferravale and Patch still has the offer of one free meal a day for any Defender Member."

Silverwing nods her head. " Like fishies?"

Minsc just chuckles " Patch is  always being a good helpful rat."

Vonda asks." Who is Patch?"

Zolomon  replies. " Owns de Redthorn Tavern in Ferravale..Xandy did own it and he gave it to Patch.Patch is….well he's Patch...he's on our side not to worry."

Silverwing yawns." Silverwing needs napsleep." She gets comfortable and sleeps.

Minsc smiles." I am off for wall duty." He heads off.

The couple squirrels head off to.

Vonda hmms, " So now what?"

Zolomon shrugs." I don't know...see if Friar L has a pie or two..or 3."

Vonda playfully shoves him. " Your the worse."

Zolomon grins and zips off…..

Vonda sighs and shakes her head, she best make sure he stays out of trouble

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer