Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#26 2021-05-11 02:37:33 PM

Log-A-Log

Re: Danger comes to the Western Shores!!!!

Looks to be awsome on 22nd.

Also I am back for roleplay a little sooner, Halyard takeover is still 22nd.

I am back on for roleplay on 16th...maybe 15th

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#27 2021-05-12 12:19:44 PM

Ol'random
Website

Alright! I should also clarify: regardless of what Zoltar's intending, Terrence and the LP doesn't know, especially how he might handle the fort. If there were just fighting hares inside and no village beasts they could hold out, but that's not the case. So from the sergeant's perspective, when they have to leave the base, burning the place down by his own paws is the best option as he's thinking in the long-run;
if the fort is destroyed, there won't be any good defensible places in Halyard for the vermin to use when the LP comes back in force to drive them out, and it'll save them a headache at that time.

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#28 2021-05-12 12:25:53 PM

Log-A-Log

Terrence is very good at thinking ahead smile.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#29 2021-05-16 01:24:38 PM

oz

Salamandastron is now on High Alert.

Halyard is also on alert too. Some in the town don't seem too worried, others are worried.

Oz is now safe in Salamanstron.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#30 2021-05-16 02:18:17 PM

Log-A-Log

Yeah Zoltar is closer now!

Halyard attacked and taken over  on May 22 nd

Salamanstron will be his next stop! Zoltar will send some vermin out to scout and try and off anyone outside the mountain.  I know a planed roleplay of Zolomon  saving Felcity is planed for 28th May...that can still happen while Zoltar shows up, you know the drill surrender or die...maybe a small attack but a more major one be a few days later!

I would like to see a few battles, small one when first at Salamandastron,  then a bigger one few days later . Also  we can figure out a rescue date to get back Halyard.
Maybe one last final battle on the shores in front of Salamanstron! One of those sort of Zoltar thinks he has the Mountain beat when backup arrives from Halyard!

Should be fun!

#31 2021-05-17 11:29:38 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I'll try to post the log from Saturday sometime this week.  sorry i haven't gotten to it yet!  it is on my agenda, though, and i have the whole shibang saved as a word document in my laptop.  so I'll try to edit it and post it here in the next few days smile

Felicity will get separated from the group fleeing halyard on the 22nd.  she'll be helping in the background, getting everything and everyone ready to escape, but then when do a head count/roll call on the ship they'll discover she's missing.  then on the 29th is the planned rp where she is saved by zolomon.  will she be able to safely return to Salamandastron then?

(edited to fix a date mistake.  i think i was tired when i typed this.  i'm also bad at numbers D: )

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2021-05-20 07:56:18 PM)

#32 2021-05-18 01:48:18 AM

Log-A-Log

Halyard take over in 22nd

As for 28th...I can have some Crimson Horde beasts around....Felicity maybe is missing in action till it's safe to go to Salamanstron? I mean...there will be a large horde around tongue

#33 2021-05-19 04:59:30 AM

Elmef

I will try and be on Saturday

I am however at my family for the first time since OCTOBER
SO I really might not be around until much later then usual my time due to family things.

But I will be on eventually!

#34 2021-05-19 11:35:35 AM

oz

I can still spoof the mayor for satuday . I know ciocan is at the mountain.  But there is always the seer if you get on Saturday. I believe the plan is the hares try to defend the base best they can but have to flee and the docks gonna end up with no good ships for the horde to take...Haha.  cats those escaping Halyard have the ships/ boats at sea....I seriously see a good chance for a charge from the sea in the final battle with the horde,  should be cool.

Also I have a log from Velm to edit and post. But that's likely tomorrow or Friday as busy today.

Also Zolomon will be helping the LP by fireing arrows,  that he made himself btw, at random horde beast. I also like to see him seriously wound Zoltar if he can, someone e else can finish Zoltar off when time comes.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#35 2021-05-19 12:42:03 PM

Log-A-Log

Idea .....

Zolomon wants a chance to seriously injure Zoltar hih...here an idea..maybe?

Zoltar manages to knock out Ciocan in a fight, he is about to basically kill him when suddenly an arrow buries itself into Zoltar shoulder blade making him drop the blade and have to back off...make Zoltar peeved and sends like 50 vermin after Zolomon who can most likely outrun them! The LP can get ciocan inside, and he isnt seriously hurt just unconcious a short while...

Zoltar can have a seriously injury and be much easier to final off in final fight .

Thoughts?

And yes course ciocan can be back to seriously show Zoltar how he feels bout him tongue

I think this be cool...but wants thoughts

#36 2021-05-19 12:53:20 PM

oz

Good way to peeve off the Bager Lord too.

Zoltar could get war hammer to the face in final fight. I  could see Ciocan being like...should of killed me when had chance...then kills Zoltar!

I play:

#37 2021-05-19 01:06:28 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

ciocan should get to play whack-a-baddie xD

that could work.  my only question is why would zoltar fight if he was that badly injured?  (although if zoltar gets all cocky and thinks he's got what it takes to win no matter what, then it would make sense that he would go ahead and try to fight ciocan, even in his weakened state.  bad guys are good at letting their pride ruin everything for them.)

#38 2021-05-19 04:15:29 PM

Log-A-Log

He has it in his mind he is gonna win...and he can use both paws, he has twin blades. An arrow wound also isnt...too bad.

#39 2021-05-19 04:27:30 PM

Mother Krisha

Well in the books the badger Lord did a couple times get knocked out....maybe Zoltar has a dagger with super strong knock out stuff on it. Knock out dart or two...knock out stuff don't have to hit a certain place to work  after all.

As for hares getting Ciocan  back in....well that be hard, he is over 8 foot tall and likely heavy but could surround him, get him awake enough to get him to stumble inside...IDK.

#40 2021-05-19 04:57:01 PM

oz

Arrow threw the paw holding the blade...be like the one vermin, wouldn't kill Zoltar but surely mess up one sword paw and it is something Zolomon could do..I am sure a sudden arrow to the paw get his attention  and likely peeve him off enough to move away from Ciocan...then like few days later do the final battle. Paw could be healed some to fight well just not..as well as he could.

I play:

#41 2021-05-20 09:24:56 AM

Elmef

Hmm I am not a great fan of having the badger lord defeated/knocked out.

I'd more go for Zoltar springs an ambush and is just going to overwhelm Ciocan by making it look like he is going to dual the badger then up pops a bunch of hidden vermin ready to just slaughter Ciocan.

Then the arrow interferes before Zoltar can give the orders to kill after revealing his ambush team and Ciocan retreats back to his lines.

#42 2021-05-20 09:52:52 AM

oz

I like Elmef 's idea and it could even happen in that first fig hgt at Salamandastron.  I mean arrow to the shoulder,  Zoltar's,  could still happen...Zoltar could also back off after Ciocan retreats and slays a couple still shocked vermin in his way hee hee...maybe one of those " This isn't over I will be back" lines....Zoltar heads back to Halyard,  next major/final attack in..what 2 weeks? Gives Zoltar time to heal some  and the LP to plan and have the Mountain more prepared for when Zoltar comes back for round 2....

I play:

#43 2021-05-20 10:27:08 AM

Log-A-Log

That...sounds cooler! Let's do this...as for the ambush, that is soooooo Zoltar. He has decided...kill the badger first, make the hares more easy to defeat cause they will lose hope if the badger dies.

Also Ciocan could easily get back to Salamanstron, Zoltar is gonna be so peeved off he is gonna give a kill order still but be more, ...forget the Stripedog kill the archer. want thier head ect....and say this before he retreats to heal up..." This isn't over Ciocan...I will be back!"
And yeah, Zolomon can still get away  the horde beasts are not that fast to catch up to who  was 1 of two of the fastest hares the LP..plus Zolomon would be a fair distance away before he, my guess, bolt at top  speed away..I mean..if I seen, we will say...round..oh 70 to 100 of the horde coming at him...I would run too tongue

Last edited by Log-A-Log (2021-05-20 12:50:02 PM)

#44 2021-05-21 12:06:38 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

running away seems like the wisest course of action when you have 70-100 enemies charging after you xD

this idea reminds me a tad of the duel between ungatt trunn and lord brocktree...

#45 2021-05-21 10:58:53 AM

oz

Should old Major Pete...die in this TP?

He been around a LONG while..

He is main sentry but has others he has trained,  I mean Pete was around when Sebastian  was the Badger Lord.

It could happen if like some of the Crimson Shadows get in. But maybe don't get past him, he like kills 20 if them before back up arrives and the LP reblock the entry, but even better...could be right before main fight,like late at night when most be asleep.

Just an idea had

I play:

#46 2021-05-21 11:08:30 AM

Mother Krisha

Hmmm,
The horde almost gets in....sounds intresting. But maybe Pete is just seriously injured.  He could die yeah, super old hare kicks major vermin butt...and be less horde beasts for final fight to deal with.

It be sad if Pete died, but it could prove how dangerous this horde is. Likely some NPC hares will die in final fight ..also like the idea of those hares on the base at Halyard and what ever vermin villagers on the LP side  show up from sea and surprise Zoltar! I mean he is gonna expect an attack from the water?

#47 2021-05-21 08:59:49 PM

Log-A-Log

Pete die......well, maybe..don't know. Still be cool to see they think they are sneaky and vermin scouts get in only to be beat down by some old hare tongue. So Zoltar gets Halyard, heads to try and get Salamandastron..hmm.

An idea in the ambush for Ciocan,  maybe he  comes out seeing....what appears to be just Zoltar...Zoltar gets him angry or something..zoltar snaps his fingers and oh look friends. And as said Zoltar rasies his arm but before he utters Kill and lowers his arm, arrow sinks into Zoltar's shoulder...trust me it will distract him! As for when to do this, not sure I know the 29th Zolomon saves Felicity from some of Zoltar beasts and gets her to safety..maybe he is checking to see if it's safe to take her to the Mt, sees Ciocan in danger and....arrow ect....but also note,  Zoltar WILL send the ambush towards Zolomon! Zoltar retreats and gets away to heal...oh couple weeks then comes back for last and final fight...ya  . This TP is getting fun!

Remember...Halyard is taken over tomorrow May 22!

I will post other major happenings after the 22nd May...and other things will happen between big events too, . Big events after 22nd, involving Zoltar and his Crimson Shadow horde be....The failed ambush of Ciocan , taking back Halyard somehow, and Final Battle on the shores!
See ya soon

#48 2021-05-22 05:55:19 PM

Log-A-Log

OH. .MY...WORD.

OK I have a long log to edit...But will post a few things to know.

Halyard belongs to the Crimson Shadows now.

Felicity is missing in action

Major Varus is believed Dead ( OOC
he isn't dead but no one knows that!)

John has been taken captive by Zoltar and his Crimson Shadow Horde.

The LP base in Halyard....is..basically  mostly burnt down.

There is some Halyard beasts captive and some escaped.

Some hares did die..( Someone please post who, I know one was a well know NPC)

The Crimson Shadows are now..450 in number..( It was 605)

Ok think that's all...

Will have log up hoping by tomorrow night

#49 2021-05-23 08:47:17 AM

oz

I would say The Valor ship was saved and that's where most escaping by sea went on. But who was the captain at the time?

I play:

#50 2021-05-23 08:50:10 AM

oz

Also Salamanstron would know by now that Halyard was taken, maybe not right away since the attack was at night.

I play:

Board footer