Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-26 08:04:11 PM

Mother Krisha

A surprise At the Tavern- Long Patrol Log

Who:

Donica- Private,  Healer

Velm- Lt., Healer

Pete- Old Major, Main Sentry Hare and Part Time Fighter

Rhonwen- Private,  Fighter

Log:

Velm was in charge it seemed as he. He checked on how things were going,nodding approvals here and there and correcting a Private who wasn't doing the correct thing.

Pete watched some rats." Suppose they are bored."

Rhonwen tilted her head." Why is that sur?"

Donica was checking supplies and smiles."  We have all we need and a little extra."

Velm nods and smiles at Donica. " That's good Donica.It is good to be back in Halyard and western Shores.I missed it."

Pete replies to Rhonwen " Throwing fish at a barrel, getting mad if miss or being excited if get it in….and one is keeping score."

Rhonwen manages a chuckle." Oh...well if it keeps them busy."

Donica smiles." I missed you Velm."

Velm hugs her." And I missed you as well Donica...you know meet me at the tavern."

Pete yawns." Well..I am gonna head back ta de mountain. I stayed some extra time..rather do sentry duty." Then that's like his main job at home.

Rhonwen waves." Have a good eve sur."

Donica smiles at the hug." The tavern? Sure I can do that, maybe dinner..I can pay."

Velm shakes his head." No, no I can dear...ummm Vonda."

Pete walks past and raises an eyebrow.He chuckles." Dear?" He pats his shoulder and walks off.

Rhonwen decides to help with a patrol.

Velm blinks and smiles.He then heads on to his patrol before going to the tavern a couple hours later.

Donica is in the tavern already and has a booth.

Velm walks over and smiles." Donica…" He sits down and will pay for both thier meals.

Donica smiles. " you know..you got to spend a lot more time at the abbey  than me."

Velm shrugged and nods." I know….but patrol business but let's not talk of it and you made the walk back a lot better."

Donica smiles and will eat when her meal comes and sip her drink." I am glad."

Velm nods." Me too...I wanted to ask you something,  if I could."

Donica nods." Go on. If it's about extra patrolling in Halyard, suppose I could but the hares aren't a rotation every like 2 ta 3 weeks."

Velm nods." Yep….and no I wanted to ask something else Donica, important. "

Donica blinks." Wot sur?"

Velm smiles. " You don't have ta..sur me,yes I am a higher rank...but." He smiles as a fox he spoke to ealier brings flowers he asked for, he gives the fox a few coins and looks to Donica." For you."

Donica gasps and smiles. " Thank you, oh so beautiful.'

Velm watches her. " Yeah beautiful…..ummm Donica…?"

Donica smiles, smells the flowers and speaks." Wot Velm I am listening."

Velm stands and oddly the tavern gets a bit...quiet." My question…." Ok why does he sound..nervous.

Donica looks concerned and stands now, reaches out a paw." Are you alright Velm?"

Velm nods slowly and takes a deep breath as he gets something out of his...wait, he panics a little and sighs in relief, in the other pocket. He then gets down on one knee and holds out….

A simple ring." Donica…" asks Velm." Could ya...ya know...umm……" ok now he sighs, he sounds like a idiot as words fail him.

Donica eyes go wide." Oh..Velm…" some happy tears." Yes.."

Velm looks up." Yes…?" He smiles. " Your..marry me?"

Donica nods and hugs him.

The crowd cheers and some congrats are shouted out.

Velm smiles and places the ring on her finger and kisses her.

Donica smies." I love you Velm."

Velm smiles warmly." Love you too Donica."

The two hares finish dinner and then get back to the base to tell others the happy news cause...why keeping a secret,  and they are happy!

#2 2021-04-26 08:13:41 PM

Log-A-Log

Re: A surprise At the Tavern- Long Patrol Log

I made this earlier as Velm and Donica asked...so here is the pic. Its here and in my Hares of the LP

1619486921744-cf562b25-8317-4147-bb76-ab6dbe587503.jpg

Last edited by Log-A-Log (2021-04-26 08:30:54 PM)

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer