Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-11-20 11:11:06 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Mossflower Defenders

Greetings all,
I am The_Brony_Marek (AKA: The Artist Formerly Known as CharlieMouse)

My characters are as follows:

1. Marek Redthorn- Tavern Owner of Ferravale, reformed villain.

2. Zaram Redthorn- Recorder of Ferravale, Assistant/Adopted Son of Marek

3. Zee Winters- Retired Warrior, Winters Family Patriarch

4. Markalaway Omendark- Undertaker of Ferravale, beast of nightmares, one-eyed mystery, etc.

5. Quade Bracktor- Heroic Squirrel from across the Eastern Sea

6. Zolomon Arturo Garrick Anderson IV- An Archer Hare, Grandson of Jake Lafur Foreston Lakewood Johnston III- my mother's old character from the golden days of the muck who made a brief resurgence a few years back.

Soon, Marek will getting together a group of heroes dedicated to defending Mossflower and to protecting the innocent. This will be mainly to create minor tps (such as the occasional battle against a small group of vermin, or slavers, or some other events) so there can always  be something to do on the muck even if a major TP isn't going on (although I do have one planned for the Spring). The group will mainly consist of background warriors and field support, so anyone who isn't already a Champion or Head Guard is welcome to join (although I would love it if Magramba or Bandit made an alt, you guys are welcome in the group OOCly).

Our first order of business will be helping my new character, Quade Bracktor find his sword Furyblazer. I'm hoping to start both the group and the glorified fetch quest sometime this week. So please contact me through here or page #mail or the Redwall Muck Alumni page on Facebook to tell me when you're available to roleplay.

#2 2016-12-15 03:07:31 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Mossflower Defenders

Sweet!

This should be really fun big_smile

I volunteer DoraRose to join this group, although she will want to talk to Marek first.  She still doesn't exactly trust him wink

I'm looking forward to the RPs from this group!

#3 2016-12-16 10:19:41 AM

The_Brony_Marek

Yes she can talk to him very soon

#4 2017-09-03 06:26:13 AM

The_Brony_Marek

The Mossflower Defenders are looking for members..One important change is Xander is now leader, though I am still OOC owner of the group and Marek is now an ally in the group,but still advises and helps ICLY

Board footer