Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-19 06:07:20 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Days Blisa&Co. Sha'n't be here, take 4

My previous list is here: http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1006
I run DoraRose, Lenore, Blisa, LilyMoore, Felicity, Julia, and Dochas (formerly the spoof Squirrelbabe; pronounced doh-cuss).
I am one of the people who has the passwords for Ciocan and Matilda.
I have a zillion spoofs O.o
I have permission from their original players to run Nissaya, Emyuil, Zarok, Terfil, and Basilisk.
My newest updates/edits shall be at the top of this post, except for when I am unable to edit this post and must instead post a comment.
Squirrelbabe name brainstorming: http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1682

~*~

Tuesday, April 6th, 2021 EDIT:  I won't be her Saturday, April 17th.  I will try to let you guys know any other days I won't be able to make it either as an edit or a comment here smile

~*~

Saturday, October 17th, 2020 EDIT:  Hey, y'all.  As far as I know, I shall continue to only be here on Saturdays for a while yet, although I'll try to make it for the November 5th feast for at least 1 pose.  I will not be here Saturday, October 31st, as far as I know.  I try to keep y'all updated as the semester progresses; I only have like a month and a half left before Winter Break.  I'll have to see how my schedule looks after the week of Thanksgiving before I'll be able to tell you guys how my RPing times will look.

Hope to RP soon big_smile

~*~

Monday, July 27th, 2020 EDIT: DISASTER.  CALAMITY.  What I was hoping to do to get internet at home again fell through, so I'm still stuck going places to try and get online.  Everything is terrible.  :'(
I hope and plan to be here tomorrow and Saturday, then the week after is a break week, but then college is still scheduled to start on the 10th, so I'll be only able to be on on Saturdays after that. 
Hope to RP soon, though smile

~*~

Saturday, July 18th, 2020 EDIT: I won't be here
July 19th through 25th
August 2nd through 8th.

I will also start classes on the 10th; I will try to get to you guys when I'll be able to be on other than Saturdays after I enroll and work out a schedule with my boss.  But for now I can only be sure that I'll be here on Saturdays during this next semester.

Hope to RP soon!

~*~

Wednesday, June 17th, 2020 EDIT:  Hey, y'all.  Just a heads up to let you know I'm not going to be on the MUCK at all from Sunday, June 21st to Friday, June 26th.  I need a little break to get my head back on straight.  I will not be reading any logs or other forums posts, so if there's a bunch of RP, I will probably need to have y'all summarize what happened before I really start RPing on the 27th.  Hope to RP again soon!
ANOTHER EDIT:  I won't be here
June 21st through 26th
I probably won't be here
July 19th through 25th (IT'S FINALS WEEK ERMIGOODNISS SEND HALP)

~*~

Saturday, June 13th, 3030 EDIT: I may not be here on Tuesday ><  I will try, but my parents told me they may need my help with something, so I may not be able to make it.  We'll see.  But I thought I'd warn you, just in case.

~*~

Saturday, Ma June 6th, 2020 EDIT: I am here today.  I'm planning on being here on Tuesday.  I might be here tomorrow.  I will not be able to make in on Monday sad
Hope to RP soon!

~*~

Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020 EDIT: Hey, y'all.  I'm planning on RPing today, and if all goes the way I plan, I'll be able to be here on the 9th and maybe even a little bit on the 8th big_smile  Although if I come on Mondays (or Wednesdays), it'll be no earlier than 3 Central Time. 
I'm probably not gonna make it on June 23rd because I have a doctor's appointment.  Nothing's wrong, don't worry; it's just 1 of the bi-annual check ups I need to do with my neurologist.
I don't know if I'll be able to make it on any Thursday, but I can make up poses for my characters to be doing in the background, so it'll be okay.  I'm still planning on being here on Saturdays smile
Hope to RP soon!

~*~

Saturday, May 30th, 2020 EDIT:  My coursework for the summer was opened early!  yikes
I don't know if I'll be able to come on next week; I'll really be figuring out how time-consuming my homework will be, and then on the 8th I'll start my job for the semester.  If I'm on on any day other than Saturday June 6th, it'll be Tuesday June 2nd; however, I don't know if I'll be able to be on then. 
I'll try to be on on the 8th and/or the 9th.  I will be working Monday and Wednesday mornings, so Tuesdays won't have work conflicting with the MUCK, at least.  I'll try to keep updating you guys when I figure out scheduling shtuff tongue
Hope to RP soon!

~*~

Wednesday, May 27th, 2020 EDIT: So....I'm trying to talk to my boss about when I'll be scheduled to work, and she is wanting us to do training first before we figure out when we'll be working.  So I still have no idea when I'll be working.  If possible, I'll try to work on Monday mornings and Wednesdays, which will leave Tuesdays open to join in on the TP.  But I have no idea.  As of right now, Saturdays are open still.  I hope to have a better idea by June 6th what my work and studying schedules look like.  I'll try to update everyone when I find out sad

~*~

Sunday, May 24th, 2020 EDIT:  Hey, y'all.  The thing I usually do on Sundays is happening tomorrow, so I'm here today.  I will try to be on on Tuesday and Saturday this week, but then the school semester begins on June 1st.  I may try to get on the MUCK after work on Mondays (that'll hopefully be about 2:30 Central Time), and I'll still try to come on on Saturdays for sure for as long as I can.  I will have to wait until after the semester starts before I will know for sure if I can be on on any other days.  Hope to RP soon!

~*~

Wednesday, May 20th, 2020 EDIT:  Okay, so!  This coming weekend just got very complicated for me.  I may be here on Saturday, or I may not be.  If I am not, I will plan to be here on Sunday, instead.  I am so terribly sorry to everyone I am planning on doing RPs with on Saturday; this is an unavoidable hiccup in my schedule sad  However, I may still be here on Saturday.  I don't know!  It's a bit up in the air.  I will do my utmost best to update y'all on what's happening on that front when I myself know.  Life needs to cooperate better tongue

~*~

Tuesday, May 19th, 2020:  Because of the pandemic and everything being closed, I am struggling to find places where I can go to to get online where there is air conditioning.  I can not afford to run the air conditioning in my house, and summers here in Tornado Alley get way too hot to safely run my laptop.  Additionally, starting June 1st I will be in the summer semester at my college, and, as I understand it, I will be doing my job as a tutor remotely.  I will do my utmost best to come on at least once a week, but I can not guarantee much.  I didn't think this through before joining in the current TP sad  Sorry.  But I will try really hard to be on when I can.  Hope to RP and chat soon!

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2021-04-06 01:56:36 PM)

#2 2020-05-31 07:16:01 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Days Blisa&Co. Sha'n't be here, take 4

Hey, y'all.  I may be here on Tuesday, but I'm still not sure just yet.

I would like to apologize for being so terse with everyone.  It's not you; it's just that RL is being a royal pain.  I'm stressing out because of how unpredictable my schedule was there for a while.  I'm struggling with a pretty debilitating anxiety disorder.  And I'm stuck at home with my parents; everything I used to leave my house and escape from them for a while (church, college, work, being in the library) has been stripped away, and I'm stuck at home with them, which is only worsening my stress and anxiety.  Everything is combining to just make me very frustrated in general.  Additionally, I process through the written word, and journaling takes a lot of time.  Which I should take.  But I don't (because I'm sometimes an idiot).  And then it all comes out through my OOC chatter.  I'm sorry.  I hope you can forgive me.  I'll try to better in the future.

(I typed this on a touch screen device.  I apologize for any and all typos ♡)

#3 2020-07-20 11:29:07 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

Okay, so this is my week break.  But Oz reminded me that I hadn't said what my chars will be doing on the 25th.  So here are my poses that I give Oz and Krisha permission to spoof with their ALTs:

Ever since the Dibbuns have been rescued, DoraRose has spent every moment she possibly can with them.  She obviously can't be too much happier, at least in regards to being with them.  She guides them onto the ship, keeping a close watch on all of them to make sure they all make it aboard.  They seem to trust her -- back in Redwall, she would volunteer with them at least once a week, loving on them and being their friend.  So more than anyone else in the group of heroes, they trust her.  Although they also trust Matilda, for sure!

The Dibbuns are understandably nervous about getting on another ship, but if Dora and Matilda and the other adults they know from home say it's okay, then they trust them.  They all go aboard, none of them getting lost or arguing (or falling into the water, like the Gatekeeper fears they will).  Squirrelbabe is even behaving, which the mouse Warrior and the Abbey Champion find suspicious.  The DAB Ringleader helps the Dibbuns get settled, although they'll only go below decks when Dora goes with them.

Sergeant Felicity is led aboard, still staring blankly at nothing, still not reacting to anything or anyone.  She'll eat if food is placed in her paws, and she'll drink water if it's given to her.  She sleeps when it's dark, but she still has yet to say anything or even act like she sees or hears anything.  She's completely lost in her own little world.  She'll go wherever anyone leads her, and sit if guided into a chair.  But that's about it.

I plan to return on July 28th; hopefully my internet issue will be resolved by then D: 

Hope to RP soon smile

#4 2020-09-26 09:45:41 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, y'all.  i have experienced a sudden change of plans, and while this change is good for me irl (i think), it interferes with me coming on to rp today.  i don't think I'll be able to come on and play.  if i do, then it will be a pleasant surprise for all of us!  but, yeah.  sorry sad

i also will not be here next Saturday, October 3rd.  i have an all-day event i am planning on attending.  i also don't know about october 10th.  i will try to make it, but i have an event on the 9th that will keep me up quite late, so i am unsure if I'll be able to make it. 

i will try to check pmails on thursday, if i remember. 

so, yeah.  i do hope to rp soon!! big_smile

(typed on my phone.  i apologize for any and all typos sad )

#5 2020-10-10 03:09:34 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, y'all.  i was planning and hoping to be here today to rp as blisa in the "patch got framed for murder" tp.  but i am having a minor health issue, so i need to just stay home :'(  i have a crappy signal at my house, so i can't get on in game on my phone, which is SAD.  so, yeah.  I'm pretty bummed to not be able to come on to rp today sad  i was really looking forward to playing with you guys.  hopefully I'll be able to come on to play next Saturday.  I'll try to at least bring my chars on to check form pmails on thursday. 

hope to rp soon! <3

#6 2020-10-17 03:28:25 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, guys.  I'm still planning on coming on today, I'm just running a little late.  hope to rl here in a little bit!! big_smile

#7 2020-10-23 03:08:51 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, guys.  i just learned that i was exposed to covid-19 on monday, so i need to quarantine until November 11th (that's a really long time, i know, but that's what the health services at my college told me).  idk if I'll be able to come on to rp.  i will do my absolute hardest to try, but i can't guarantee anything.  i don't have internet at home, but my college is loaning me a hotspot while I'm in quarantine.... however, their internet has a block on it that prevents me from being able to come on in-game sad  so idk if I'll be able to rp.  my phone signal is good enough  on occasion at home to allow me to log my chars on so they don't idle purge, but i can't rp on my smartphone.  so, yeah.  I'll have to see what happens.  thought i should let y'all know :'(

#8 2020-10-23 03:23:35 PM

Ol'random
Website

Oh no! I hope you're safe (and if you have caught it I hope you recover soon and safely) and thank you for letting us all know

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#9 2020-11-07 12:11:49 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, y'all.  i realized there's a some stuff i need to do around my house that i haven't been really able to make time for over the past few months, and i really need to do them.  i also need to watch a movie for my next english composition 2 essay (i have to write a movie review of sorts).  so I'm not leaving my house today, so I'm probably not going to be able to make it on to rp.  IF I DO (and it's a big if), i will be on my phone, with the stupidly impossible to type on keyboard (Y'ALL DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MANY TYPOS I'VE CORRECTED IN THIS POST), the inability to scroll up for some stupid reason (which makes it hard to read room pages), and, worst of all, my unreliable signal.  seriously, i will be just fine with a decent signal, and then BAM, it drops to nothing.  (don't EVER get tmobile or it's prepaid plan, simple mobile.)  so if i come on, those are the issues I'll be dealing with.  so you guys are now warned.  but, yeah.  there's a good chance I'm not gonna be able to make it at all.  sad

hope to rp soon, though big_smile

#10 2020-11-14 05:41:04 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, y'all.  i think i am not going to be able to make it on to rp today, even though i had been planning on it.  the essay i'm working on is taking much longer than i thought it would.  i'm sorry.  hopefully i'll be able to rp here really soon....especially since the semester at my college is almost over!  yay.  but, anyway.  just an update.  hope to rp soon!

#11 2020-11-27 08:51:13 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, y'all.  I won't be there tomorrow, but i plan to come on on sunday afternoon, instead.  hope to rp soon big_smile

#12 2020-12-03 04:23:29 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, y'all.  i was planning on coming on this Saturday, and i still hope I'm able to.  however, I'm having issues with my car; I'm going to try to get it to a mechanic today, and idk when it's going to get fixed and back to me.  so idk if I'm gonna be able to make it on Saturday.  hopefully I'll be able to because hopefully my car will get fixed tomorrow.  but i thought I'd let you guys know.

#13 2020-12-10 02:25:09 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, y'all.  I'm not gonna make it on to rp today, but i have already said on the rwa, fv, and lp event thingies what my characters will be doing during the hurricane and blizzard, so feel free to rp if it works out for everyone to do the events when I'm not on!  smile

#14 2020-12-12 11:29:55 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, guys.  I'm not gonna be on today.  there's something i need to do here at home that i have have been procrastinating for far too long and i need to just buckle down and get it over with.  I'll try to be on tomorrow after church and lunch (so probably around 1 or 2 in the afternoon); however, there is a winter storm that is threatening my area for Sunday morning (ironic, considering the rp), so it may end up not being safe for me to leave my house at all.  i will try to update y'all if that should be the case. 

i have posted the important info of what most of my characters in mossflower will be doing during the blizzard, so if you need to rp it out without me, then that's okay smile  dochas/squirrelbabe would just be with the dibbuns doing whatever they'll be doing.  so if i can't show up, it'll still work out.

also, my car is fixed and i do NOT have to quarantine, so yay big_smile

#15 2021-01-02 03:31:25 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, everyone.  i just wanted to let y'all know that I won't be able to make it on to rp today.  i got quite a bit of snow (well, for my area, anyway), and i also have a bunch of things to do here at home.  so I'm not gonna be able to make it to internet today.  i hope to rp again soon!  hopefully within the next week or so.

#16 2021-01-12 03:19:44 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, guys.  I'm really sorry, but i can't make it today.  my anxiety is horrific.  I'm only just now in a headspace where i can really do anything, and if were to try to get to the ymca now, i would only have like an hour and a half to rp ;.; i will do my best to make it on Saturday; i probably won't make it for any other days, but who knows, maybe it'll work out for me **shrugs**  i really truly hope to rp soon!!!

#17 2021-01-16 02:26:13 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, everyone. i am planning on being on today, I'm just running late.  hope to be able to rp in a couple hours!! big_smile

school starts back up on the 25th, so after that there is no way I'll be able to be on on tuesdays.  i will continue to try to come on on saturdays, and perhaps the occasional thursday, when i can.  i will also try to come on this coming tuesday, the 19th.  we'll see how my anxiety plays out, of course.  but, yeah.  that's how the next few months are looking.

#18 2021-01-24 10:10:47 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

just a reminder:  starting tomorrow, my school semester begins.  so until may, i can only truly plan to be on on saturdays.  there may be an occasional day here and there that's not Saturday that i can be on, but we can't count on it.

hope to rp soon, though!  I'll look forward to reading what logs of your guys' rps i can make time for!! big_smile

#19 2021-02-05 11:44:54 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, so....i just saw my local weather forecast, and they're saying i might get freezing rain overnight and tomorrow morning.  idk if I'll be able to make it out of my house tomorrow to get online.  however, if i can't leave tomorrow, then I'll have to leave on Sunday because i have homework I've got to do before monday.  i hope the weather won't be so bad that i have to stay home.  but i thought i should let y'all know that i may not be able to make it tomorrow.  idk if I'd be able to rp if i had to come on on sunday.  but we'll see what the weather does.....

#20 2021-02-06 12:02:39 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

yeah, it's raining, but the temperature is like 28 degrees fahrenheit.  i don't think going out would be wise today :'(  however, i desperately need to do homework, so I'm going to be trying to do it on my phone.  after i watch a lecture video, I'll try to come on to rp here on my phone; my signal doesn't seem **too** bad atm, so hopefully it'll stay good throughout the afternoon.  i will probably only be able to be on for 1 rp today, though, so i will aim for the one with esmeray.  i have a silly idea to do for the halyard thing, so hopefully i can do that soon.  depending on my homework status, i may come on tomorrow to rp, but for now let's not count on it.

if someone could let me know when various rps start today, that'd be helpful.  you can say it under the post about when we're rping, or do a forums email.  either will work smile

HOPEFULLY I'll see y'all to rp soon! big_smile

(i probably will not be able to log, just fyi)

#21 2021-02-27 05:33:44 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, everyone!  i won't be able to make it to the weathervane rp tomorrow, and i won't be here (most likely) next saturday (march 6th).  hope we can rp soon!

#22 2021-03-13 02:01:04 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, everyone.  I'm feeling super stressed today, so I've decided to stay home.  I'm sorry that I'm not going to make it since there was a planned rp to happen today; however, i do very badly need to work on homework, which I'm planning on doing tomorrow, so i will also plan to come on to rp tomorrow, as well, and we can (hopefully) just do the rp we had been planning for today. 

again, sorry for not making it today.

hope to rp soon!

#23 2021-04-01 03:35:44 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, everybody!  i had to take ny parents on some errands today because their car died a terrible death.  today is just weird for me in general in regards to my routine and schedule.  so because of all the weird things going on today, i will try to be on here in maybe an hour.  i will be doing homework, and i may only have like an hour to rp, but i am going to try.  i may just havr d.r. talk to zolomon. 

and hopefully we can have the dab and the hares raid redwall's kitchen rp on saturday xD

#24 2021-04-01 06:05:45 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

well, crap.  everything took way longer than i anticipated.  turns out I'm not going to be able to make it on today...as well as not being able to do any homework today :'( so i guess I'll next be on on Saturday, if all goes as planned.  hopefully we can do a hares and the redwall dab rp on saturday.  if zolomon's player could email me so we could try to plan the rp about him and d.r. talking, that'd be helpful.

hope to see everyone Saturday!!!

#25 2021-04-30 10:51:40 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, everyone! 

just wanted to let y'all know that I'm not going to be able to make it on the 22nd of may. 

also, the last day of the semester is may 13th, so i may be able to come on a few more days than just saturdays for a couple weeks before the summer semester starts in june.  but we'll have to see to be sure. 

oh, and while I'm planning on being on tomorrow, i may be a bit afk just because tomorrow is also the kentucky derby....and i have homework (boooooo, i am so ready for this semester to be over).  which are both important.  but i will try to be here for rp in a reasonable manner smile

hope to rp soon!!

Board footer