Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-25 09:29:28 PM

oz

Introvert or extrovert

The definition of an introvert is someone who prefers calm, minimally stimulating environments. Introverts tend to feel drained after socializing and regain their energy by spending time alone.

Extroverts are often described as the life of the party. Their outgoing, vibrant nature draws people to them, and they have a hard time turning away the attention. They thrive off the interaction.

So why am I typing this? Bored...soooooooo

What do you think your character is? Here is mine

Oz (PAPA OZ)-  Was an Introvert for sure

Gorvenalus- I am not sure....sometimes a little of both?

Zolomon- Extrovert!!!!!!

Patch- Extovert

Ciana-Introvert

Baby Oz- don't know yet

And that all mine smile

Wel maybe Add Scioto(Even though he's been dead a while...Think he was sort of introvert, yes he got out and spoke to beasts cause...well duhh he had to tongue..but he liked it better in his office to think, have time with family and such

Ok so....anyone wanna share what they think their characters are?

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2020-09-25 09:40:19 PM

oz

Re: Introvert or extrovert

Hey, The_Brony_Marek here. I'm Oz's son as most of you already know and I'm too lazy to switch accounts so I thought I'd just talk about my characters.

Characters Played by Me:

Marek- Definitely an Introvert, he did not like to talk about his emotions.
Mergleton- Is this even a question? Mergleton is bold and eccentric. While he is excessively formal he won't miss an opportunity to speak...to anyone.
Markalaway- The mysterious hermit undertaker of Ferravale isn't either. He's barely a Vert tongue

Characters Created by Me but No Longer Played by Me
1. Gorvenalus- I feel like he's an introvert but the character may have evolved with time.
2. Silverwings- Most definitely an extrovert

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2020-09-26 10:12:26 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

ooh, that's hard.  i hadn't really thought about it. 

i think LilyMoore would definitely be an extrovert (who is okay being alone in silence).  she gets life and joy from being around her friends, and the hustle and bustle of Redwall, with how crowded it is, is right up her alley of how she wants her life to be like.

dorarose started out as a mini-me, and even though she has grown into something far beyond what i imagined and what i hope to be, and in this case, her being like me still applies. 
i have both sides of this conversation within me.  i love being with my friends, and this types of social interaction gives me energy and joy.  conversely, i also love being by myself, and i get a lot of energy from doing things by myself, such as reading and just sitting in silence.
the same is true for dorarose.  that's why she loves being with her friends, but sometimes she also needs to just go on a little adventure and be by herself for a couple of days.

blisa is an introvert, although she does enjoy seeing her friends and meeting new people (unless they're patch.  she can't stand him).

i didn't play Lenore for long enough to be able to answer this question with her. sad

Felicity is... I'm not sure.  she is forced to act like an extrovert because of her job, but she needs to go off by herself and draw or journal in order to recharge.  so maybe she's more introverted?  or maybe she's like me, too.

i haven't played julia enough to be sure.

gracie the gosling.....i think maybe more introverted because she's okay being by herself, drawing or whatever.  we'll have to see as i keep rping as her.

squirrelbabe/dochas is a definite extrovert.  she lives to be the one everyone is interacting with.  she is outgoing, and has no problems talking to random people, even if she's challenging them and their authority.  she gets energy from social situations, although prolonged and forced socialization (a.k.a. being kidnapped by slavers and kept on a ship within close proximity of the other Dibbuns) will wear on her and stress her out after a while.  (hey, maybe we need to get her and mergle together xD  that could get really funny really fast.)

angela is not only an introvert, she also just doesn't really like people very much.   being around an abbey full of people 24/7 stresses her out; that's part of why she's so cranky.  so she has to go away from the abbey sometimes to keep her from like drugging everyone or something just to make them shut up tongue

riana is an introvert, i guess.  she likes to hang out in the middle of nowhere in the woodlands by herself.  she also likes to eat people, so there's that.

i think basilisk the snake is an extrovert.  he likes to be the centre of attention, which i think is part of why he whines all the time (that, and i personally think it's funny).  i need to rp more as him to be sure.

i think that covers just about everybody.  if you think i missed someone, let me know smile

thanks for posting this, oz!  it's interesting to see what everyone has to say big_smile

(typed on my phone, which explains how crappy the punctuation and stuff are)

#4 2020-09-26 05:29:49 PM

Log-A-Log

Let's see

Log-a-log:
Extrovert,  he likes to greet new beasts and explore places that are new. He rarely runs from the enemy and is good at giving advice. He is also a leader of course.

Elbio:
I think extrovert as he feels lonely when not around others, he has to have least 1 beast around.

Xavier- Log-a-log  kid.  unsure yet

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#5 2020-09-27 02:05:30 PM

Mother Krisha

Donica- Extrovert,she likes to be around others

Krisha- Well, I would say extrovert as she likes to make all is ok and doing well, yes during the time the heroes ad dibbuns were away she was introvert...but now that everyone is back she is back to her self, yes she does enjoy a little time to herself still.

Board footer