Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-04 10:21:21 AM

KeldornFirepaw

Early Moring Talk On The Ship Valor-Dibbun Slavers TP LOG

=== Again radio messed up and Riverbot not on...but got log still, its short but good...here it is smile..====

Who:

Keldorn- Warrior in GUOSIM

Caleb-Mouse and warrior

LOG:

Keldorn yawned as it was early and he looked around. He looked at the sunrise as he leaned on the railing and managed a small tried smile.

Caleb would come up to deck with his waterskin on him, his sword, and shield still on his back as always. The mouse looks to Keldorn and dons his pad, for the time being, writing down something. "You are up rather early. Everything alright, Keldorn?"

Keldorn looks over and gives a nod of hello to Caleb. He reads the note and gives a reply "I am doing ok right now, a lot has happen over the past few weeks is all, a lot of change.Then again change happens in life and I am not de onlyy one dealing with change I am sure"

Caleb would take a sip of his water and give a small nod to the shrew, writing some more down as he goes to look out towards the sun. "I know of that. I am now the son of two badgers and will be coming back to Redwall Abbey... the fact they even accepted me is something quite strange to me still. I just hope I can learn from them."

Keldorn smiles as he reads "You have family,that is good...as well as friends and I hope you enjoy life at the abbey. I will stay with the GUOSIM shrews. I am sure a great welcome will be waiting fer us when we return as we have been gone...a long time from the abbey"

"Heh... a rather nice feast I am sure." He seems to be slightly saddened though and writes something else down for Keldorn. "I am just worried about Xander. He can barely walk now and I hate seeing people close to me that upset. "

Keldorn seems to think "I do hope sur Xander is ok as well, some time has passed maybe he is doing better. It is a miracle he survived even, he should be dead but he lived, a miracle yes indeed."

Caleb contemplates what happened. wondering what to do with the info. He just writes some more down. "I hope so as well... if he had not lived I would have gone berserk. Don't tell DoraRose or Matilda but... when I saw him get hurt, I sort of felt that Bloodwrath. It felt strong like a burning happened my belly that just wouldn't stop. I don't know how but I did quell it."

Keldorn nods "Understandable...I felt it, may of gave in to it,when my daughter was killed by those slavers. Some of that day is still a blurr...I was knocked out woke in the camP WITH LOG-A-Log looking over me and asking what happen"

"I am still sorry your daughter was lost to you. I wish we could have been there quicker to save her. There has been too much loss on this trip and I... just don't feel right about it." He actually takes a moment to wander off. The mouse comes back a few moments later with two cups of a hot liquid since the air was a bit cold this morning, showing the shrew what it was. "It's tea, specifically mint tea. I still remember how to make it from my mom but I'm a little rusty so might be bad."

Keldorn smiles, he takes the tea and tastes it, he hmmms and nods "Slightly minty but good, I like it Caleb,thanks" He nods "Yes change..sometimes good and sometimes not so good but it happens."He smiles "We did win,we did succeed and stop the evil ones, we found the dibbuns and are on our way back home now.Our friends will be glad to see us"

Caleb takes a sip of his own tea and smiles himself, a small tear going down his face before he wipes it away. Since he remembers Keldorn can sign, he does that instead while he holds his tea. "I just wonder what Krisha's reaction will be to me being her son now. She'll probably flip."

Keldorn chuckles "She may be glad of it as well, your find out when we get home..."He grows quiet and seems distracted "I do hope she is ok, this whole thing has likely effected her a great deal as they have no way of knowing how we are,how others are..so there will likley be much joy when we get home..glad and happy faces and stress melting away"

"True... if we ever do something like this again, we should send a letter via a hare runner so that they know we're safe. Those guys are faster on foot than we are for sure." Caleb takes a moment to sip more at his tea, enjoying the sun against the water.

Keldorn chuckles "I know one whom is very fast indeed but they did not have time to send off anyone this time and likely wants to wait till they know more but we likely will  just head home and be a very nice surprise"

Board footer