Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-15 02:22:43 PM

KeldornFirepaw

Accident In The Library - LP LOG

WHO:

Keifer- Healer and Private in LP

Koda- Hare in the LP Home Guard

Xander- Guest at Salamandstron

LOG:

Koda was up high on the ladder, one of those wheeled ladders large libraries have. He was dusting high shelves and being very careful to not damage any books. Of course, he had to do the top shelves first, he was being so careful and had the books on the first couple steps on top.   

Keifer happens to be in the library, but he didn't pay attention to the other hare as if he didn't see him yet.I mean the healer hare was...blind.   

Xander was still getting around, a little and very slowly with a staff he found, he looks around and slowly starts to head to the closest chair.

The hare Koda was carefully now sitting the books back on the shelve, it was then he gasped as he grabbed the shelf, that luckily had a couple books missing, well not missing they were still on the ladder steps, the ladder that rolled just out of his reach as he whimpers.

Keifer frowns and tilted his head "Wot is going on now?"   

Xander looked at the sound of the ladder and then up at the hare and frowned."That...can't be good"   

Koda tries to reach for the ladder with his foot paw and looks down, he gulps ok its fairly high and a fall could do some serious
injury..."Some...beast....please help.." He whimpers as his fingers start to slip.

Keifer backs up and bumps into a chair falling backwards into it, least its soft. "Wot...wot's happening? Why is help needed?" He stands again and seems unsure of going forward, "Wait....why would your voice..."He is maybe wondering why it sounds like he is high up on..a ceiling?   

Xander is luckily close to that shelf and using his staff limps over there going at a bit of a semi-normal pace, though pain sears up his lower back and right hip, he growls a little but forces himself to just walk, almost falls once but gets to the shelf!

Koda looks down and tries again when a yelp and he slips, he falls with a fairly loud scream, that likely will be heard down a hallway.   

Keifer ears go against his head, he walks forwards and stops a look of serious worry on his head.."Someone best tell me something now!"   

Xander lunches forwards and tenses up as he lands on his back, but he manages to catch the hare as he tumbled sort of sideways,He breaths in and out as now his side sort of hurt, with the lowered back and hip...and why did it all have to be on the right side of his body.."I....got....got you....."   

Koda makes a ooof sound and eyes widen when he is caught, he eepes again when Xander falls sideways and tenses up.He himself was not hurt just freaked out."I..I...I....."He ends up fainting after looking at where he just fell.   

Keifer rushes forwards now and feels for Koda, he is glad ok a pulse "Hurt...anyone hurt...wot de heck happen explain unless you passed out?" He frowns "Are you?"   

Xander does reply after like a minute, by then a couple of others stare down, one does to find Quinten most likely. "He...fell...from there"He points up with his left paw, he takes a deep breath "Right side...hurts..."He had fallen backwards catching him as he had no staff to support him,he was concerned for the hare"And he..fainted...think..."Ok pain, but nothing was broken just...pain!

Koda was for sure....passed out, more fainted but otherwise fine thanks to the badger catching him.   

Keifer frowns and ends up checking on them both, he nods "Ok...I know others are here, someone take Koda to his room, he should be ok...."He frowns towards Xander"But are you ok sur?"   

Xander has regained his breath as it was knocked from him and slowly sits up "I am fine...."He frowns "No I am not...I can't even walk without the stupid staff." He glances at the..."And it broke it the tumble....joy"He shakes his head "My right hip hurts off and on, my whole right side .....well hurts less now."He scoots slowly to the ladder and uses it to shakey stands and speaks "Chair...please"

Keifer frowns and steps back"Like I can see a chair?" He knows the only other hare went to get Koda elsewhere and one maybe went to find Quinten"I am sure Koda will thank you when he wakes up, that fall could of been fairly serious, maybe deadly if he fell a certain way." He sighs and speaks "Maybe you were released from my infirm too soon"   

Xander frowns, one step...two and he is on his knees"Not going back.......to the infirm, please help me to my room."   

Keifer shakes his head"Stubborn"He mutters "Be right back..."He walks off and returns with a couple of hares to help Xander back to his room to rest.   

Xander allows the help, he is shaky on his foot paws and the right leg wants to not work much, it would be stiff like with the staff even but the staff helped steady him and now 3 hares did. It was slow but he was back in his room, muttered his thanks and ended up sleeping till morning, he sleeps past dinner but he would wake in time for breakfast, which someone brings to him thankfully.He frowns a bit, so he was going to need something better than that staff to walk around with.   

Keifer had also helped the badger to the room and would check on him again before he had left the room quietly.

Last edited by KeldornFirepaw (2020-07-15 02:30:00 PM)

Board footer