Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-07 08:21:32 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

The Wildcat Adds More Reasons To Be Hate To His Bucket List.

Who:

Vilfred- Log-A-Log

Vlora-Warrior

Berwin-Cook

Lone Wolverin-Slaver

Bladefur- Evil wildcat and Slaver/Assasssin

WHO:

Vilfred couldn't sleep, then how does one sleep when your in a cold pit, traped by a vermin.He was worried weather they would get free, and worried what else was to happen to them, he also had half his shrews, and son....at the abbey.

Berwin woke up and looked around"Oh yeah...almost forgot the stupid wildcat has us captive."

Vlora hmmmphs "He needs stabed is what the wildcat needs"

Bladefur smirks as he looks down at them "Are ya ready to start walking? Got a little ways to go, luckly he is a little ways south, but he is going north.....your fun the north,welll ....no ya won't your likley freeze your fur off but hey you surive...then thats bonus."

Vilfred glares at the wildcat but will go along with where it wants to go, least for now he will as he is still thinking of a plan on getting away from the wildcat.

Berwin hmmphs "Like it matters what we think cat, your likely gonna regret your life one day and hopefully that life ends soon."

Vlora just narrows her eyes "How about ya start dying fer what ever reason ya fleabag vermin"

Bladefur goes to get the shrews out,but makes sure they don't try anything,or run offf." I don't plan on dying shrew...beasts have tried to slay me and fail, they end up slain."

Vilfred stays where he is put,but he is scaning the area and trying to find a clue on where they are, south does intrest him and he knows they are close to the river as he heard it and maybe faintly still does.

Berwin gulps and glaces at Log-A-Log "Tell me you have a paln, please have a plan"

Vlora just glares murder at the wildcat, she is not one to be a captive,he choose the wrong shrew and when she gets the chance she is gonna show him.

Bladefur smirks and gets out a rope and ties them all to it "March woodlanders...now"

Vilfred starts to stuggle a little now and  snorts "Your pay for capureing us vermin pest..you do not mess with The GOUSOM!"

Bladefur smirks as he goes to kick Log-A-Log in the chest with his boot and chuckles loudly"I do what I want to do!!!"

Vlora has seen enough, and she right away is attcking the wildcat with something she found.Maybe he should of keep a better eye on her as she found a broken bit of sharp metal and tries to stab him in the leg with it and bite his leg!

Berwin eyes widen as he backs up a little, should he try to run, no he can't run he would never abandon Log-A-Log.He finds a couple rocks to throw at the wildcat.

Vilfred grunts as he tumbles backwards and tenses up in pain, that likely cracked a rib or two as it is now painful to breath.

Bladefur growls as the metal is stabed into his leg, and the shrews teeth sink it.He grabs her by scuff of her neck,then goes to snap her neck, to break it and throw her back into the pit!

Vlora kicks out "Let me go you foul...filthy...foul breathed------"Its the last words she gets out as her neck is broke and she goes limp, barely alive but that ends shortly after she hits the ground in the pit, she dies a couple morments later.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!" Berwin is not sure what comes over him but he looks ready to charge the wildcat.

Vilfred coughs and sits up "No....no.."Oh hurts to cough"Don't try and attck him Berwin...do not..."

Bladefur chuckles coldly "Maybe listen to your leader...though this is fun maybe keep it up"

Berwin goes to help Log-A-Log stand better and frowns.

Vilfred nods to Berwin and leans agaist him, he whispers "We will...not let him win, he will pay it just may have to be later"

The small group heads east and south a little ways till they come to another campsite,this one a bit more....scary.A lone wolverin is there and they walk up right away "Bussiness feline?"

Bladefur smirks "Shrews and this one is the Log-A-Log..heard ya pay gold for possible slaves"

The wolverin smirks and checcks over the shrews, mutters a little but then tossses a small pouch of gold coins"Thats what ya get now...ye get"

Bladefur bows and heads off. Leaving the shrews to thier fate.

Vildfred sits quietly in the camp, he is worn out and decides to stop fighting the need for sleep and gives in, he will do his best to make sure he and Berwin get out of this and safe and sound back in the abbey and back to his son.

Last edited by Elbio Hare and Alts (2020-03-07 08:23:11 PM)

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

Board footer