Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-04 10:31:43 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

ReturningSafe,But That Wilcat Is Still Out There

Whom:

Vilfred-Log-A-Log

Vlora-Warrior shrew

Xander -Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Krisha-Badger Mother

Minsc-Champion of Willowbak Abbey

spoofs of a couple scout GUOSIM shrews and a mute mole named Ping

LOG:

Vilfred was tried yes but he wss also alert for any possible troubles along the road as the traveled, they so far had had a fairly good walk figureing the main road safer. "The wildcat is likely avoiding main road seems"

Minsc nods as he is beside the Log-A-Log "Yes he is likely to stay hidden like the evil he is."He looks at his bandgaed wrist and ankle, the rope burns still there but slowly fadeing now"I will be glad to get to the abbey, father is likely very worried about me"

Vlora scans the road, one shrew scout is with them and the other checking the woodlands and maybe the camp.

Ping walks along quietly, he is always quiet though.

Xander decided to head back to the abbey,having been in Ferravale just over a week.His back still hurt but least it was healing well, the scab marks on his head covered by the hood of his claok.On his back was The Blade Of The Northwest Storms."The abbey is not very far now we are almost there"

Vilfred looks up and nods "Yes we are...it is good and no wildcat trouble along the way,also very good indeed my friends"

Vlora lets the gate guard know they are back, but once she is inside she heads off to tell the other shrews.

Xander smiles and then goes to enter the gates,making sure all get in safe and sound before he gets inside.

Ping slips inside with Vlora and likely goes to where ever Foremole is.

Minsc was beside Log-A-Log so he is safe inside, he puts his blade in the safe area of the gatehouse and then heads to the main entry.

Vilfred steps inside the main entry of the abbey  and smiles "Is good to be back and with the good sort of news not the bad" He looks around and makes sure all with him got back inside ok.   

Xander puts away his blade before entering the abbey.He glaces around,"So...home"He smiles and looks over at Minsc "Minsc, I can take you to the infirm for a check up, and let Brother Gorvenalus know your back."   

Minsc nods"That is good plan my friend.A rest will do me good..prehaps all of us a good rest before anything else is done."   

Krisha was leading some dibbuns to the Great Hall after a little fun in the entry when she saw the returning beasts, leaving Sister Anna and Sister Ginny to get the dibbuns to class she rushed over to Xander to give him a hug,"Xander your back and your ok..I was worried."She notices Minsc after a few moments and looks back to Xander "Wot happen? Was there a fight? I heard Minsc was a captive of that...that wildcat"   

Vilfred gets out of the way when Krisha comes over and nods a hello "Greetings to you Mother Krisha....and no fight, me and some shrews, and a mole named Ping got Minsc out"He chuckles "Moles are good at tunnels..making them and then unmaking them, hee hee..course wildcat found out but lost our paths in a storm,we stayed in Ferravale and traveled to here come mornings light.Wildcat is still very much out there and very much is still needing punished for his deeds."   

Xander nods, he smiles at the hug and holds Krisha close, a kiss as he smiles "Hey...didn't mean to worry you and..dont worry I didnt get into a fight..well the fighting pit, The healers told me to rest a few days since my scars reopened, I am fine Krisha."He lets Vilfred explain other news.   

Minsc smiles at the two badgers and leans on the wall"It is not known where the evil cat has gone but punished he wil be...soon as that is being made possible"

Krisha sighs and just holds Xander for a while before she steps back"Please just...don't go hunting down that..wildcat Xander, please let others do it." She looks to the great hall "Come on all let's get inside and I can see on getting some fruit scones and tea"   

Vilfred will follow inside"It is sounding like good thing, tea and scones are always good.If wildcat stays out of my camp then..I will not as worried be, maybe Blisa can look for wildcat or champion even. Me I only plan to rest and disscuss a map with my fellow shrews."   

Xander repleis to Krisha "I don't plan on hunting the cat down love...I plan on staying here."He offers a smile "I don't need to be at the tavern much...see I..."He decides to share an update "Patch owns it now..I volenteer when needed. I still have my office he said...and well Uncle Zee's hut is...it burnt down thanks to the wildcat, I did manage to save his trunk,guess it was fireproof and thats in my office in the tavrern"   

Minsc tilts his head "Patch is owning tavern?" He seems surprised and shrugs, he grins at Log-A-Log..."De map? I want to help....but we rest a couple days first my friend then mayeb se where the mystery map heads to "

Krisha shakes her head at the map and adventureing, she then blinks "Patch owns the tavern now? How?....I thought."   

Vilfred smiles"Same and yes in couple days...or couple more, we head off but we can look at it till then.I also am wanting to not have to worry on the wildcat as much so another reason to wait few days."

Xander listens slightly to the finding map clues, he answers them first "Count me out on any map quests....but you guys can likely get some info on how and where to start from Brother Gorvenalus or Rupert in Ferravale, Rupert is the Ferravale recorder and historian of the area and some other areas too." He smiles at Krisha "I decided to let him own it, he has prooven he is loyal and cares about the tavern and is respectfu of the rules and woodlanders, he...may not always show it but he does care and is the best one for the job."   

Minsc chuckles,"I am gonna go find my father, he will be being glad to see me I am sure"He heads off to do just that.

Krisha waves to Minsc"He is likely in the infirmary or his room"She listens to Xander and smiles "So your...be here a lot more now?"   

Vilfred nods to the hamster and sits on the steps leading up to the walltops , he lets the badgers talk as he waits to go inside.   

Xander nods "A lot more time here love."He smiles "We should get inside...I am a bit hungry and I am sure lunch is soon, right?"

Krisha smiles, she hugs Xander and nods"In an hour...so a couple scones and tea, then lunch"She motions for Log-A-Log to follow them inside as she takes Xander's paw to led him inside as well.   

Vilfred smiles as he gets up and goes on inside to have fruit scones and mint tea.Lunch is a simple plate of cheeses, fruits, some salad and jucie or milk to drink.Later he will get with his shrews to look over the map and anyone else who wants to look over the map can as well for..."Nardo he would want us to find where map leads to, so we find out.."

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

Board footer