Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-29 12:59:35 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

The Wildcat seeks revenge!-Ferravale Log

WHOM:

Vilfred-Log-A-Log

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders and Owner of Redthorn Tavern

Texo- Architect of Ferravale

Minsc- Champion of Willlowbark Abbey

Bladefur- Evil Wildcat

A couple spoofed  henchmen of Bladefur's

LOG:

Xander had made his way to his hut, well it used to belong to his Uncle Zee so he has cliamed it as his own, a hamack and chest of assorted things, he never really opened it.

Vilfred sliped inside "So we can figure out things in here, why not tavern?"

Texo frowns "I rather not see the wildcat, he is still around and because of him Patch is near  death right now"

Xander frowns as he decided to just sleep in at his place and heard Log-A-Log was around so he had him come here instead Here is likely better, so what is this map and tunnels anyway Log-A-Log? And where did you find it?"

Meanwhile a lone ferret watches the group and slips off to an abanded house "I found the stripedog, you said I get a reward fer it, what do I get?"

Bladefur smirked "An...eternal reward.."He lays a paw on his shoulder and then grins as he turns the paw slightly and a long blade comes from the wrist gauntlet and into the throat of the ferret, the ferret gurgles a bit and is dead,falling down lifeless at the wildcat's footpaw as he looks to the small hut and smirks.

Xander meanwhile looks at the map "Hmmms...I have no clue wot the one tunnel could lead to, not ever seen a building in that part of the woods, unless its like..hidden maybe, its possible.I say get moles to help but also be careful with the wildcat out there it could be dangerous"

Vilfred chuckles "i am not worried on wildcat. seems he needs lesson in manners fer hurting a freind, but yes always wise to avoid trouble yes"

Texo nods "Yeah...I am not sure where the Wildcat went either. But he seems to seriously hate badgers or least....woodlanders it seems."

Another beast is about to, walking the streets of Ferravale and had been with the Log-A-log, but was at the end, he now makes hi way to the houseing area and smiles "Time to see an old friend, will be big surprise."

"A surprise?" A voice says behind the beast"Grab him....as for that stripedogs hut...tourch it and block the door"

"But the badger and some others are in there...."

"All the more reason to torch it!!!"

The two ferret obey, one useing a sort of crowbar to block the doorway so its stuck shut, the other  throwing a bottle with a cloth in it, some very flamable ale and throws it threw a window.

Xander sighs "Lets not start trouble ok....."He frowns as the window breaks and the bottle with...."Get away from the window!" And of course it explodes and gets fire everywhere that goes fairly fast along the wall and oh look the floor....the hamack is lost.

Texo eyes widen as he backs up and bumps into the chest moving it slightly.

Vilfred frowns "This is not being..good Xander."He goes to open the door and finds it is stuck and looks around as he coughs, he then sees something odd..under the chest...."Move the chest xander my friend!"

Outside is Minsc who gasps as he sees the fire, the vermin and pulls out his blade Furyblazor "You are being evil scum who are about to get your dark hearts most dead!"

Blazefur smirks as he sidesteps, he watches one of his helpers die and  goes to use a dart, places it in the blowpipe and aims..fires at the hamster.

Minsc gasps softly,drops his blade and falls to the ground unconious and can easyly be captured now.

Xander frowns "Why(Coughs)..the.."He studies what is seen and scoots the chest over, "A..trapdoor?" He frowns and quickly opens it, there is some trouble at first but he manages and they all slip inside the tunnel, not having a clue where it ends up. But it seems the tunnel is fairly short and ends up going to the mine shaft that was  close to the houseing area."We need to find Blisa...(cough) but first check on the hut"Though he knows its likely ruined.

Texo blinks and just follows "Zee had a secret back door..how...intresting"

The secret exit only goes maybe 300 feet behind some thorn bushs and a tall maple tree but hey a way out.

Vilfred follows "Beasts around here are likeing tunnels it seems...but always good to be having backup plan outside it ever needed, maybe we shrews can make one too yes?"

The fire was seen and beasts are getting it put out,luckly the hut was not beide a house that had anyone living in it, just the abanded home beside it,that had a bad roof anyways..the badgers hut is, well....ruined and the empty one beside his might get saved,a cold sort of icy/ snow rain is also helping.

Bladefur meanwhile is gone, signs of a fight are left behind, as is the blade Minsc had....The hamster is .....

Missing......

Xander frowns "Great..."He looks around for signs of who did it and arches an eyebrow as he sees the blade and picks it up "Why is this so...familar?"

Texo frowns "Oh no...Minsc's blade."

Vilfred "But where is being Minsc?"

Xander frowns and then"Wot?! Mnsc is here?Where?Why?..Never mind we have to find him...."

Texo shakes his head "We...we need to think, tell Blisa..guards, its unwise to just and we have no clue where he went"

Vilfred nods "He is being correct Xander, sides are you in any shape to fight?.We also maybe should check on Patch....correct?"

Xander still worried nods "Lets...go to Blisa's house...come on"

The group of freinds head to Blisa's house...oh she is so gonna love this news, well truth being not really she will probally hate it....

What will happen? Will they find Minsc?Will The Wildcat be stoped? Will they get to even start that map quest?

Stay tuned!

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

Board footer