Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-01-27 08:41:31 AM

oz

Re: Misc. IC LP stuff

What is the definition of a passive person?
—used to describe someone who allows things to happen or who accepts what other people do or decide without trying to change anything.

I posted this to show what Passive means...and I don’t think it fully describes Ciocan.  I do believe he lets Majors decide whom in their division  is to be promoted.The Brigadier likely updates him on anything important, ask if he signed this or that in paperwork, updates on whom is in what  division etc. There is also, looks like one General..likely ICLY a couple  NPC ones around as well, maybe come up with a couple names for them? Also it's not like he can  control  all the hares in the mountain, can't make sure they all stay inside all the time, he can't always  watch  them all 24/7..he does watch training exercises at times but not all of them.

As for Ciocan caring for all his hares, I feel he does care  how they are and how they are doing, you have an issue or  something  come talk to the Badger Lord, he may or may not  be able to help you. I see it as this the Abbot of course cares about  all the beasts in his abbey...so the Badger Lord cares about his hares. NOW He may not know all of them very well, he may ask if they  spoke to their Major first before coming to him, but doesn’t mean he won’t talk to you.

Yes he  has  hares he sees as true friends, just like in the books the Badger Lord would have a couple hares he was true friends with...Felicity is one, I also  believe Quinten would be  one seen as true friend also as Quinten is  the Recorder and Advice giver(also one of them that has the pword). Yes I have it too, BUT I don’t see Zolomon as that close of a friend, yes the Badger Lord knows him and knows he is the fastest runner, and yes Felicity is as well..Zolomon is also the best archer, but he also dislikes Zolomon calling him Lord C sometimes, he isn't gonna ask Zolomon  for advice or  have any long friendship chats with him..doesn’t mean he won’t talk to him, as said he will talk to all his hares of course.

If a hare dies he will be sad, if a hare is hurt he will  visit them in the infirm.

I think him and Dom could become good friends also...and yes Ciocan is liking the idea of a sparring match with Dom..ONCE DOM IS A LOT BETTER ...could be fun and for sure a sort of bonding thing where they become  friends.

So lets see...ones he calls true friend so far ...Felicity, Quinten, and in the weeks to come Dominik.

Now others he will care about of course….I am thinking he is closer to his hares now since the siege…..300 went and 19 returned. It DID have an  affect on him, maybe he  distanced himself for a short while from the hares and is now  getting out of his room a lot more, being in the forge more. Once in a while  maybe talked into going to Halyard and hopefully have fun and relax ...not run into  trouble like recently with a missing hare. I think Ciocan has some issues where he doesn't like going outside his mountain except on the beach for those early morning  exercises he does and weapon drills/practice to stay in shape, etc. I like how Greg is like..Sur  get out more, basically like good grief  already.Greg is a ...possible  friend later?..I don't know..maybe Greg  can post his feelings on that  since they would see one another in the forge  at times, maybe not a lot but at times yes.

Finally  gonna mention another  hare..Ewan. Ewan’s player had asked if it was alright if Ciocan  seen Ewan as a sort of son, I said yes let's do that since he had Ewan was seen as an outcast and  his real family seemed to care less about him,his mother dying  right before he was in the patrol…..so when he got news Ewan died, it was hard on him but he  never really  talked about it.Also  brought up remembering the siege and all those hares the died..so yes it affects him if a hare  dies...some deaths more than others.

Now..Why is he leader..here is the two part log of his arrival at the mountain.

https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/The_Arrival … on_Reboot)

https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/The_Arrival … on_Reboot)

Basically like other badgers...he answered the call of the mountain …..

OK thats all of this, slightly longer than thought it be  post. I plan to have Ciocan on  more often, now if there is  any like..battles it doesn't mean he will go out with his hares he will likely  pick to the majors and let them decide the best hares to send and wait on reports...course if  it's something that requires  Lord Ciocan to come and kick some  butt..he will smile

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#27 2020-01-27 08:53:25 AM

oz

And now on uniforms and  medals to have, think  most abouve Private likely has  least one  medels, a Private might have one  also . Any  who surived ,and are stilll there, the Redwall siege  surely has a couple  medals from that!

Uniforms think  its something to also discuss with Jinora.

Hares in armor is an idea, for sure when its know hey there is a battle/ rescue  lets go..everyday no it wouldn't be on. There is a log where Ciocan mentions  training in armor so that  when your not in it, your go faster and react a little quicker, but when on as a for sure thing your be use to the armor so it wont be a sudden I cant do anything in this! If they train in it they would be use to how it would feel for  REAL BATTLES so that say it wouldn't be  suddenly like oh yeah and wear this bulky armor and padding your not use to to protect you now off you go to fight! Training in it would, as said, prepare them for when its truly needed and not restrict movement cause ok I remember this from training so its fine.

Also I am sure Ciocan does pep talks still when needed, the recent rescue mission that will go on in next couple days..he likely  had a quick final meeting with Varus and Terrance and whom ever they  choose to also go..a whats the plan? Who all is going?And  then a your dismissed..be careful and please try and  get everyone back  safely if you can. And  its possible  one private or some other hare  could die or get seriously injured, its a wait and see sort of thing as I do believe in this...a fight will have injuries, bruises and cuts..soreness...even Lord Ciocan can get injured as I don't think  it right to  have a battle/fight and come back and say look ya Lordship no one  got some much as a nik or bruise and all our fur is still so well in place tongue And if  they do come back like this he is gonna ask and who did you really send out on this rescue mission? So yeah no....I am  Superbeast!! No You can not  hurt me!!.....

Thats all

Last edited by oz (2020-01-27 08:53:53 AM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#28 2020-01-27 12:41:29 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Don't think anyone can be everywhere 24/7 tongue....so yeah makes since. So would be true, he can't control...everything. Course got to think he has the final say so on who can be a general,Major ect....I mean he could well be like...nope to so and so.

The Badger Lord can promote hares as well not just the Majors, least I would think so...so like if Private Nate saves, lets say...Major Varus from something that other wise he would of died. And this act of..bravery like would make them a Private  1st class...just an  example.

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#29 2020-01-27 07:41:47 PM

Willow

Lots to respond to!

So, first off, Blisa requested help updating the LP wiki pages. Here's the changes I can see:
- Patrol Divisions page
First Patrol
Alpine - Not on muck
Second Patrol
Sersi - Haven't seen them in a while
Riley - Haven't seen them in a while
Lin - Haven't seen them in a while

On the skills list on the muck but not on the website:
Desmond - Don't recall them
Praxi - Don't recall them
Thecla - Don't recall them
Emersyn - On tenderfoot plot
Elbio - On tenderfoot plot

Might be worth adding a seperate section for recruits who haven't been assigned a patrol yet so Emersyn & Elbio can be added to that?

- Rank Structure page
Private
Add Zeldove
Alpine gone

- Jobs & Roles page
Fighter
Add Gregorian, Zeldove, Varus
Alpine gone
Leverets
Add Grace
Sola has joined with the Tenderfoots, I don't entirely know where to put her. When she gets to the mountain I imagine she's mostly going to be a tailor and cook.

- On the Long Patrol Members Listing page I updated Greg's section a bit, hopefully no one minds me editing that.

Medals:
I definitely like the idea of the patrol having medals and naming some after previous badgers. I would also say have some for specific events too like large battles. Could have the design on the medals something to do with the event like sieges, driving vermin out of the mountain and stuff feature a picture of the mountain. Redwall battles have a wall design, sea for pirates, etc. I would say only have them for the big battles though. The last Redwall fight would deserve one, the battle with the toads might not because it was more running away and then the rescue mission afterwards but certainly some of the medals Terrence mentioned could have been earned there instead.

Uniforms & Equipment:
They are an organised military not a militia so it does make some sense that there probably should be some standard weapons. So long as they're also allowed to use their own weapons in addition to it I'm fine with that.

I might add more notes later but in general the training and uniform stuff all seems sensible though regarding the dress uniform, everyone and their grandma has a sword around here so it might not be much of a sign of rank in our Redwall world XD I get the idea of having a ceremonial weapon though and as dress uniforms should only be used in times when there's no chance of attack they don't need to be particularly functional.

Regarding Ciocan:
Firstly, I think it's important to note that nothing should be taken as personal when it comes to talking about him. Shared characters are a bit odd and tricky in the sense that other people kind of get a say in how the character acts and personally I've always hated playing shared chars because I feel I'll do the wrong thing and it'll be out of their normal character.
I was talking to Ciocan the other day (I assume it was Oz playing them) and I do think it would help if everyone who plays him decided what his history is. Where he comes from, where's his family, why did he come to Sala, that sort of thing. A lot of personality often comes from past experiences. He doesn't need to icly tell the patrol his life story but whoever's playing him should know what it is.

On Greg's relationship with Ciocan:
Might be a bit complicated but there's two different ways I imagine Greg would treat the badger. First, while on duty and outside the forge the badger's in charge and to be followed in the same was as the officers. He may make suggestions if he thinks they might help but ultimately Greg's quite formal while on duty.
In the forge it's a little more complicated because while Ciocan is technically the boss Greg's been in the forge longer and considers it his place so he's more inclined to follow his own thoughts and let Ciocan do what he likes as sort of an equal. He's more relaxed in the forge too though, likely to speak his mind and he did used to joke around with the previous smiths so Ciocan may get a bit of that. He's also likely to give personal advice and do things like encourage him to go out because Greg seems to pretty much do that to anyone who's younger than him. He has no dating life anymore, he has to live vicariously by encouraging youngsters! I could see them becoming friends if they're working together a lot anyway.

#30 2020-01-28 07:57:02 AM

Leon

I know he was a ship captain before he  came to the  mountain, he mentioned that  shortly after he came...and he answered the  call of the  badger lords to go to the mountain. He showed his  picture coming to the mountain and  the hares waiting and greeting him in the picture so...there the why came.
=Ciocan , a young badger drawn by fate to the Fire Mountain, destined to restore the Long Patrol to its former glory.=
Found this in a post..while back..also stated there wasnt many hares...

Wasn't there some  little bit of history about him...somewhere..cant find it, think  Felicity like  did an ooc  chat thing?

Anyways yes history be good, if he was a ship captain he  clearly knew about boats,  from the sea so  some far off land..as Greg says doesnt have to be  super detailed of his life before he came here and maybe he left home  cause the whole 2 males  badgers cant stand  to be in one place too long sometimes...

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#31 2020-01-28 08:18:31 AM

oz

I think some male badgers get along....Oz and Zork did...most of the time and Oz got along with Xander....fairy well though he  did want to  slap him a few times tongue

But back to Ciocan....I believe Elmef/Quinten had most of the history down of Ciocan...I will ask

He was a ship captain its been mentioned  few times in the  old logs where he first showed up and yes  felicity and ciocan had some OOC Chat about Ciocan...somewhere  on the forums , maybe  Felicity can find it.

As for its Greg's Forge tongue...Ciocan isn't about to say  mine all mine now shoo....but yes he would be  doing some forge work as  that's another thing mentioned he was a great blacksmith/forge beast.

Last edited by oz (2020-01-29 05:54:12 PM)

I play:

#32 2020-01-28 08:21:49 AM

oz

He also is a great expert Swimmer and loves the sea!

Ok thats all for now

I play:

#33 2020-01-28 01:17:58 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

What if....they find some orpahned badger cub in Halyard or maybe this slaver has a badger cub cause like...they had the  badger's caretaker but, you know he/she died maybe very recently and Ciocan can  raise a  cub, with help from the hares....and there ya go..possible future badger lord/lady in the far FAR VERY FAR..so far...future smile. And hey be interesting..be like it's crying now wot?...it   is crawing everywhere no!!!!!...And dibbuns are cute and like they need more  dibbuns in the mt....so why not a badger cub like coool

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#34 2020-01-29 03:23:44 PM

oz

Quinten pages, "Well most badger lords arrive late in life to be badger lord. Ok I found my notes, He had a Wife and 3 children, she died, they are all grown up and live FAR FAR away so they can never turn up at the mountain as that just isn't a thing that is meant to happen. So he came to the Mountain after his wife died and his children had all moved out and had lives of their own." to you.

This was paged to me when asked for Ciocan's History...so clearly something he  might not really share, maybe a reason he is sort of quiet when  asked some things, also could be why he doesn't like to go out a lot. AND Expalins why he says family is so important and  sees the hares as his family now. So now we have a brief history of his family!

I play:

#35 2020-01-29 04:36:57 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

So  family history!

Sounds good and the blacksmith and  boat captain  jobs...and I can see him not shareing much his life before the mountain, maybe someone can ask him?

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#36 2020-01-29 05:58:45 PM

oz

As for a badger Badger in the mountain..=shrugs= I don't know...either badger or  hare.

It would be kind of funny  being like..it's a badger sur....and your a badger....And Ciocan being like..yeah, I see that....and since he had  kids before he would know how to care for the dibbun..weather or not it would stay, no clue.

Maybe reunite it with a possible family member but its around for a short time?

I play:

#37 2020-01-29 07:33:02 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

(I just did math for 3 hours and got frustrated.  I apologize in advance if any or all of this is harsh or more blunt than I'm intending.  You guys are my friends, and I don't want to hurt you. sad )

Okay....in reference to Ciocan having family near the Mountain ICly:  I think that's a really bad idea.
He is a shared char for a reason, which is so no single individual has the rights to get all proud and annoying because they run the Badger Lord.  This sharing of power helps keep people humble, and if he had any family that was not also shared chars, we would have that mess with those characters.  As someone who has Ciocan's password, I vote a hard no on him having family or adopting anyone, unless those chars are made to be shared chars.  His children living very far away sounds good to me so long as nobody tries to make them and bring them around ><  Him being a former boat captain, very good at swimming, and being an excellent Smith sounds great.  Having him be friends with Quinten, Greg, Felicity, and Dom sounds good to me, too.  I'll try to create a forums post for us to chat about for Ciocan's personality and history, and also try to really talk it out with Zolomon and Quinten's players.  I don't see why he wouldn't be able to promote someone if the time calls for it.

I concede to Terrence about the uniforms.  You're a history nerd; I'm an animal nerd.  I'll let you win wink  I like your ideas for changes for the medals.  I also don't know much about weapons, to be honest, so spears it is!  Would the dress sword be usable in combat in an emergency?

But metal armour is heavy and makes noise as you walk.  Would leather-like armour perhaps be better?  Also less likely to rust tongue

I think if the majority of the MUCK agrees on the uniforms and medals, we can change them and it'll be fine since it'll be a collaborative effort, y'know?

I do not have access to the +skills list on the MUCK; all I can edit is the stuff on the Wiki.  So please clarify what needs to be edited on the Wiki only; anything +skills list related, please send to Jinora.

I will try to look at the Wiki soon to try and figure out where and how to put an unassigned Recruits section.

Greg's ideas for medals for certain huge events also makes sense.  I like it smile

Leon: I remember talking about doing an OOC chat thing, but I can't find it. sad

If I missed ANYTHING, please let me know; typing this after an hour and a half long math class and then another 2 hours working on math homework.  Math is a struggle for me.  Welcome to my life x.x

#38 2020-01-30 07:44:31 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Also I was told badgers are  RARE to even be around...You got the Badger Lord/Lady....then the Badger Mother as the main badgers of the muck. I know there is  like 1..maybe 2 more wandering around and the one I talked to, and no they were not in the Long Patrol or even the Abbey think its someone who isnt on much anymore...anyways I decided to not  make a dibbun of any sort.

Last edited by Elbio Hare and Alts (2020-01-30 12:52:27 PM)

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#39 2020-01-31 04:16:12 PM

Ol'random
Website

So first off, I can also help change any outdated things I see on the Wiki if people are alright with that! I've been dabbling in it by adding Terrence to all the lists and stuff already, and I have a basic grasp of understanding on how it works...

For Sola, maybe we can add a misc. section?

Willow and Blisa pretty much said everything about that I think about Ciocan. tongue
And yeah, Badgers are rare.

Now, the medals:
Yeah, individual medals for battles and events should be a thing! I just don't have the drive (or brain power rn) to come up with a concept one for every action- the peeps involved in the battle should OOC'ly do it because im not that creative XD
(I will say for the Siege of Redwall, I have an idea that the medal should be a ruby set in metal acorn on a black ribbon - the acorn for Mossflower, the ruby for the blood of the fallen (and red sandstone of Redwall), and the black for mourning the dead).

Ceremonial swords used for combat, sure, but I'd imagine some of the intricate detail on the hilts might get banged up tongue

As for armor: I have many, many thoughts. Late Medieval armor is a bit of a passion of mine  and I know way more than I should about it and you don't have to heed me XD I personally think we shouldn't worry about the LP wearing armor as they never did in the books really.

I will say this as a total side note: leather armor, as it is traditionally depicted in media, has never existed.
Metal armor is also heavily misrepresented in media as well. A full suit of plate armor, made and worn properly, is actually just slightly heaver than what is worn by a modern soldier (a US soldier carries about 50ish lbs in the field, whereas a well made suit of armor weighs 60-70 lbs). A full suit of plate armor is honestly one of the greatest feats of human engineering until modern times, but I digress tongue
Also, the most important piece of equipment in a soldier's gear is a helmet - there's very few cases of militaries that didn't have a single unit using helmets of some sort. Of course, trying to make a helmet fit with hare ears is a nightmare and why I say we just forget armor for now XD

Plus in Redwall's world where cattle doesn't exists and everyone's a sentient animal... where does the leather come from? o.o (Mostly joking but still... tongue)

Oh, and I should also bring to attention something about the ranks in the LP - currently the brigadier is the highest rank possible with general underneath it. In RL history and current times, Generals are always the rank above brigadier. Not really the most pressing of things, but like the Lance-Corporal it bothers me XD Plus this is the way it appears to be in the books, as well!

Last edited by Ol'random (2020-01-31 04:18:22 PM)

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#40 2020-01-31 05:18:05 PM

aeysin
Administrator
Website

Ol'random wrote:

Plus in Redwall's world where cattle doesn't exists and everyone's a sentient animal... where does the leather come from?

I figure vermin use actual leather from animal flesh. And woodlanders manufacture a tree or plant based alternative.

"Leather" made from cork oak bark (same European tree that wine bottle corks come from) is a thing. Not sure if it was a medieval thing, but who's to say our favorite sword-wielding mice aren't craftier than historical humans? wink

cork-leather.jpg

^ cork leather

Bonus: Cork is flame resistant!

[Comment is about in game use of leather in general—bags, shoes, hats, canteens, belts, ornamental ... I don’t know much about traditional armor.]

#41 2020-01-31 05:47:50 PM

Willow

Blissa - When I mentioned the +skills list it was just to mention who was on it but isn't listed on the website. I don't think the people who are on the list but aren't on the website are really around though except for those on the Tenderfoot plot.

Terrence - I do really like that idea for the Redwall medal, it sounds very cool! We probably don't have to come up with ideas for any others in the past as it's unlikely to come up in rp but the next time we have a big battle maybe we can think about it afterwards.

For Sola, I don't think we need the non military staff on the Divisions list but she can certainly go on the 'Roles and Jobs' page instead. They've already got cooks so could just add in tailors or make an 'Other' section and just add the job titles after the names.

Ceremonial swords are still a big lump of metal, even if they're blunt they'll at the very least make a good club. tongue

I think the books have mentioned shark leather occasionally but obviously that's a rather hard thing to get hold of. I like the cork leather, didn't know that was a thing.

#42 2020-02-01 09:58:34 AM

Leon

Yes Badgers Are rare..VERY rare and thats good. They are supposed to be rare.

I know there was a couple other badgers around Halyard, but they left the muck or least one did.

The idea of family FAR FAR away, is good also, I also like the idea of no contact with family, but where ever they are in that FA FAR off land they are likely  happy  ever after.

Some his history is  good...more was made  after he became Badger Lord

Does he need some likes and dislikes?-Yes..I know one is he dislikes vermin and vermin are not  allowed to visit,doesn't mean can have the very rare captive for questioning.

Friends for  Lord Ciocan?- Yes

As for other things, yes  course care for his hares as that's what he sees as family now, his hares..the Long Patrol is to be like one big family smile If Ciocan wants to stay in his room a lot, he can and  I know there is the every morning or every other morning he does his  weapon and excise stuff on the beach...hey he  has to stay in shape to kick vermin behind...heck maybe we can have him do some vermin  butt kicking  some time..have him visit Halyard once maybe. He also has final say so in who is where..

As for the skills list I  think right now Jinora is only one who has the power to  add/change/ take off from the skills list..some I believe stay on as one day they might do..something, its why there is that ghost patrol...maybe add more to it?

As for Tenderfoot my guess is all those recruits become privates once back at the mountain and stay in Adrian  division. Then  guess we will find out as  2-3 of them are NPCS..and think like 3 are Player Characters.

Maybe Ciocan can have granting powers in the group, makes since...as for  adding or taking anyone off..I say if they are on the skills list...keep them there, someone needs added find  out the rank, even if its recruit....as for a promotion..those shouldn't come quickly or too easily as JInora said somewhere those are earned though role play, time online, and how well they  work  with maybe creating some role play and in the role play what skills are they showing, deed done? Improvising on a skill? ect ect

Well That's all for this.

Metals-  In military one got it  for brave acts, heroric deeds....like anyone who survived the Redwall siege  has one, that was MAJOR BIG

Uniforms- I don't know tongue

Ok thats all..........

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#43 2020-02-03 01:57:00 PM

Elmef

This is all good stuff,

I also quite like the medal descriptions posted.

One thing I think we should add/keep is that as you reach a certain rank the uniform becomes a bit more flexible.

The books are full of higher ranking hares wearing sashes and hats and extra bits and bobs or a certain type of boots that is their personal mark. I think that might be quite good fun to add in so once you hit Captain or above you can start to add little extra touches to the uniform that are personal to yourself.

#44 2020-02-04 02:27:20 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I like Elmef's idea for the uniforms.  It sounds fun smile

Will comment on other things later when I hopefully have more time/am not at work tongue

#45 2020-02-05 07:38:21 AM

oz

On jobs/member pages take off Emersyn

I think there is some others Greg mentioned to add/ take off   some pages also.

As for  add on to uniforms to personalize...cool so lets see that means any Major or General  can do this...and of course Colonel (Rank in between Major and General)

We may not have any Player Char Captains but I am sure there is at least a couple NPC ones..like there is likely least one more  diviosn thats  basically NPC one..

Ok thats all.

I play:

#46 2020-02-10 07:25:10 PM

Ol'random
Website

Okay! So I edited the LP Members list (https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/Long_Patrol_Members_Listing) and removed the following:
Alpine (inactive)
Cera (Player left)
Ewan (Character died)
Lothar (character died)

I also made a new page on the wiki that can act as an archive for all the deleted characters on the list: https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/Dead/Former … ve_Listing
I know know revisions exist and all that but I still felt bad just removing them from the wiki tongue

Aeyisn, I had no idea cork leather was a thing! good to know

As for personalized uniforms, well, as long as *too* overboard with it! The LP still needs to look like a uniform army, after all. Also, I would argue that the everyday uniform should be far more flexible for Flag Officers (General, Brigadier, Colonel), and that their dress uniform is a bit more strict...
plus I was thinking that sashes were already going to be a part of officers uniforms, just haven't drawn any yet tongue

as for Ciocan having OOC LP privileges, I'd say no - I think things on that end are fine as they are for now...

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#47 2020-02-11 01:56:49 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Cool

I know some of the recruits are not on the +skills m l-patrol list

As far as i know Jinora and maybe Riley are the ones who can grant players in and update ranks ect.

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#48 2020-04-20 08:34:49 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

We've been talking about what to do now that Jinora's gone, and I would request that we move the discussion here so it's out in the open and everyone can look back at it and better see what we have agreed on.

I think we should move everyone who is active into 1 patrol just for the sake of everything making more sense.

#49 2020-04-20 09:00:35 PM

oz

I say
Move Jinora to ghost patrol....and all others stay a rank are now....or least dont think a promotion is up for anyone yet....also a couple others are not active so need moved... Zeldove needs taken off now too

I play:

#50 2020-04-20 09:02:25 PM

oz

Sersi
Alpine

Both need moved to ghost. I think Riley is somewhat active still.

I play:

Board footer