Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-20 03:34:32 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Misc. IC LP stuff

Okay, y'all.  This post is just for random Long Patrol stuff for us to discuss as a group.   This isn't for RP discussion, but for just whatever random things we need to vote on or whatever.

~*~

My first order of business is this:
I am planning on editing the LP stuff on the wiki ( https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/The_Long_Patrol ) while Jinora is absent, mostly just focusing on the lists of characters.  Literally all I've done so far is move Felicity up to Sergeant.  When someone gets promoted, or if a Recruit becomes a Private, I can edit that, too.  I don't know if I can get on the wiki at my college, but I hope to remember to check later this week.

Who has been promoted?  What rank is everybody?

I'm not on often enough to know this:  Do Cera, Alpine, Sersi, and Riley RP?  Like, have they RPed in the past month or 2?  If not, then I can move them to the Ghost Patrol.  If they have, well, then, I've just not seen it 'cause their RPs aren't logged and I'm not online often enough to see them on the radio smile

~*~

We may be discussing other LP stuff in the near future, so hopefully this post isn't too dorky of me tongue  Sorry if it's confusing.  My brain's kind of not working right because of my stressful morning.

#2 2020-01-20 06:45:07 PM

oz

Re: Misc. IC LP stuff

Cera left muck...

Zeldove is a Private / Fighter in Jinora's Unit

Riley is still around

I have no clue on Sersi and Alpine sorry

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2020-01-20 09:21:38 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

There is recruits also..mainly from the Tenderfoot Adventure. My guess is they become Privates once they get to the Mountain!

Recruits are as follows

Elbio

Emersyn

Sola-though I think she is just gonna be like a cook or some other helper..your have to ask as not sure counts as a recruit or not

Yerna and Serena are recruits but are NPCS not player characters

Ok hope this helps you

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#4 2020-01-20 09:48:14 PM

Ol'random
Website

hey so this makes my life easier

I've begun to edit the LP as well, though all I've really done is add Terrence to the Hares of the Mountain list. I think as long as you don't go around deleting anything you should be good, which i don't think will be a problem tongue
oh, and I RP'd with Riley right before the whole swamp training thing happened

I was meaning to post to the forums stuff about the LP's training, uniforms, equipment, medals, and tactics since Saturday, but I've had a hard time finishing it due to a mixture of sickness and creatively dryness.
So I'll take this discussion thread and hand over all the unfinished stuff I've been working on so peeps can discuss it! (seriously i need more ideas)

So, here goes nothing:
MEDALS:
(because there's no way to make a chart on the forum I'll have to settle for an image)
0G0VPJO.png
Image Link
Most of these are based of British and American Medals/Decorations and I haven't come up with very many. If anyone has any ideas for more, share them!

Now, here’s the bulk of what I’ve been working on for the past month or so:

Part 1. standardized equipment:
Each hare will be issued two uniforms; one combat uniform and one dress uniform.
A. Combat/Campaign Uniforms and Equipment.
Combat uniforms consist of a linen undershirt, tan trousers, and an undeyed linen (tan) military tunic. A black belt worn at the true waist and matching boots on the feet shall be worn. Over the boots undyed puttees (cloth wraps that go from heel to knee) must be wrapped securely around the calf over the boots and trousers, from heel to just under the knee.
Lastly, a great coat of undyed cloth will be issued to every hare for cold weather, while in warmer weather the coat must be rolled up and worn en bandolier from the right shoulder to the left hip.

t6B0Mgd_d.jpg
Rough Sketch of the LP Uniform Image Link

A. Every hare of the Long Patrol when on campaign must have one short blade (knife, dirk, or dagger), one sling, and one spear. In addition, at least 15 days worth of food rations and mess kit containing bowl, cup, and spoon must carried by hares when in the field.
All hares must have on their persons at least one waterskin, no exceptions.
B. Personal equipment, such as bows and swords are allowed to be carried in the field in addition to the three standard weapons.
A cloak may be carried in addition to the other articles of clothing, however it is suggested to be stowed away for fighting.

B. Dress Uniform (UNFINISHED)
Dress Uniforms consists of a linen undershirt, tan trousers, and (color of division maybe?) military tunic. High black boots and belt must be shined and polished before wear. Puttees, cloaks, and other personal gear are prohibited. Weapons worn while in dress uniform are the dagger on the right-paw side, the sling on the left, and the spear in paw. Commissioned Officers (Lieutenants and above) must have a side-sword - any hare ranking Sergeant and below are prohibited from carrying any blade other than their dagger.

Part 2. Marching Training for Recruits
Before training in any other ability is begun, a recruit must first master marching:
A. The ability to march in formation 18 miles at standard pace (about 3 miles/per hour) with full kit and gear in one half-day (about 6 hours) and be ready and able for battle afterwards and/or able to set up a fortified encampment for the night.
-Reason: a formation that does not march in step is often split by stragglers going different speeds which makes the formation vulnerable to attacks
B. The ability to march in formation 21 miles at quick pace (3.5 miles per hour) with full kit and gear in one half-day and be ready and able for battle afterwards and/or set up a fortified encampment.
C.  The ability to march about 36 miles in a full day (about 12 hours) at standard pace and be able to set up encampment for the night.
Note: It is to be understood this full march will exhaust the troops and should not be used if a battle is expected at the end of the march.
At the end a recruit should easily be able to march in step and be comfortable with turning as a unit, as well as being able to march long distances before battle.

Part 3. Weapons Training for Recruits
After a recruit has mastered their ability to march, they are moved on to weapons training with the goal of mastering the standard three weapons and how to use them in the context of a squad.
A. All recruits must be proficient in the use of spear, dagger, and sling, and will practice with such weapons until they are considered an expert.
B. Recruits may practice the use of personalized weapons (such as a sword or bow) but these cannot be focused on until the standard three weapons are mastered.

Part 4. Basic Battlefield Training (Unfinished)
All recruits must master the ability to fight side by side in formation, and must learn to obey any given order from officers.
A. The basic squad is thus: Twelve hares, including a corporal and private first class (lance corporal), stand making two ranks shoulder to shoulder, with the corporal in front and PFC in the rear rank.

XSCGQ8W.png
Basic Formation Image Link

Recruits should be able to move from marching column into formation quickly and efficiently in case of an unexpected battle.

Finally, on a much more petty note, can we please change the rank ‘Private First Class (PFC)’ to ‘Lance-Corporal (L-Cpl)’? They’re basically the exact same rank.
Lance-Corporal just sounds better and has more basis in the medieval period than the PFC, which was used only after WWI. Plus its more fun to say. wink

Last edited by Ol'random (2020-01-20 10:16:48 PM)

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#5 2020-01-21 10:33:33 AM

Leon

There is..a lot if look at the different lists, that need some work or hares removed, changed ect...like the roles and jobs list= -
Marriana
Feanor
Rudolfo

Are fighters whom are now not on the muck anymore.

On healers...Cera is no longer on the game...Jhan is also gone now, he is on the Leverets .

As for add ons..guess just look at +skills m L-Patrol and see whom is where ...also we should have a list of these are the NPCS people can talk about ect and the NPC ranks/ jobs as well

On hares of the Mountain...hmmms is there a way to make a past hares of the mountain section maybe? Not so much like take them off, but make a section for the hares that have died...like I had Flint, it be a way to remember the  hares whom have gone to the dark forest. Like Ewan died,Lothar died ....take off Cera as she left game...but yeah a Hares of the past would be nice to have...just an idea

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#6 2020-01-21 10:45:24 AM

Leon

I know there is others who died and would be  nice to have in a Past Hares section....here are some others that come to mind looking at logs...

Tarsa

Flint

I cant think of any others, are there any others of the past who would be remembered?

I play

#7 2020-01-21 07:11:27 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Random: Um, the Brocktree and Boar Paw medals seem to me to be for the exact same thing.  D:
Maybe we could modify the Lance Corporal/Private First Class thing to make it more clear for the uninitiated that it's between Private and Corporal....?
I'll look at the rest of your thingy when I have more time smile

Y'all: Okay, so lists I need to check and edit are:
https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/Patrol_Divisions
https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/Rank_Structure
https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/Roles_and_Jobs
(I am partly putting these links here for my benefit.)  Whichever list you see the char on who's not around anymore, or that is missing a character, please specify which list it is.  I'm finding this a little confusing ;.;
If a character is no longer on the MUCK and they are not on those lists, I'm not gonna worry about it, so you don't need to tell me smile .  If an LP char is on the MUCK but not on those lists, then I'll add them once I'm informed here on this topic smile
With this list: https://www.rwmuck.org/wiki/Long_Patrol_Members_Listing I think we should edit the ones who died, but still leave them up there for posterity's sake, so people who join the MUCK in later years have a reference for chars they hear our chars talking about or that they read about in older logs.

Who needs to be added?  Who needs to be removed?  From which list?  Y'all's comments have been very, very helpful, I'm just wanting to make sure I got it right tongue

Good news!  I can get on the wiki at my college, so yay big_smile

(Sorry if I sound stressed; I am stressed, a little, IRL.  Sorry sad )

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2020-01-21 07:12:01 PM)

#8 2020-01-21 07:25:28 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Also!

In this log: https://www.rwmuck.org/archive/content/ … story.html The Benar/Elmef player was running Ciocan, and as you can see, we had them decide to be friends.  (I just noticed that they also agreed to spar, so there's a little fact I had totally forgotten about O.o)  Now, in the books, the Badger Lords always had hare friends.  I'm currently rereading Lord Brocktree, and Lord Stonepaw and Fleetscut were really good friends.  It doesn't make sense that they were friends only starting when Fleetscut moved up to a high rank.  They had to have started when he was, like, a Private or something.  There's also the fact that people need friends, and I have read that most people with lots of power (like a Badger Lord has) feel very much alone and lonely.  I speak from experience that having no friends is as close to literal death that you can get to without physically dying.  (It drove me to suicide years ago....don't worry, I have friends now and I'm planning on sticking around until I die when I'm like 92 years old. smile )  So Ciocan needs a friend. 

Since Ciocan is a shared character, I thought I'd ask the people of the MUCK: what do you think of us running Ciocan as having Felicity be his friend?

Majority vote rules!

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2020-01-21 07:25:49 PM)

#9 2020-01-21 08:53:03 PM

oz

Well..yeah Ciocan has hare friends, likely there is some he speaks to easier than most? I have got him on a little more as it is important to have him show up once in a while...not just some major event.

Ciocan, least how I see it, sees the hares as a large family and has said more than once  be there for one another, help one another..you hares need to act like family. The person who played Ewan...had Ewan be close to  the badger Lord..maybe even thinking of him as son, when he got news Ewan died ....he cried, he told Zolomon and Greg to tell everyone to be at dinner, that he had news...

====Ciocan nods "Now..if your excuse me, I will be in my room and do not wish to be disturbed unless its so serious matter. Otherwise I am sure a major or general can..handle it, i will see you all at dinner" And he heads slowly inside.====

Why not distrube him? He  shut himself in his room to cry, to morn and didn't want company, he managed to calm down but likely didn't eat much dinner, if any that night...heck he lightly gave the news and avoided hares a couple days.

So yeah  friends are good...He for sure was sad over news of Oz's death,Of Zinnia's....cause they were fellow badgers.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#10 2020-01-21 09:02:17 PM

oz

ALSO ...been thinking.

What if Old Major Pete died..of old age just a thought I mean he was OLD before Ciocan came and I figured it be funny to have this grumpy...moody..npc...Old Major Pete he mainly was sentry, he taught a class on history of the mountain, he also   did some reading and math classes..hey I am SURE the Long Patrol hares  learn all that stuff as well. He also may of taught hares how to make a basic report..like make sure ya include this or that ect ect....in one of teh  books a couple old hares died of old age so not EVERYONE had to die of a battle or illness. I can even write up a history for Old Pete here..since I did  create the NPC  after all..

I play:

#11 2020-01-21 09:10:15 PM

Leon

Every Badger Needs a hare friend! Its like a law in the books don't ya know...

And Flint would of chatted with Old Pete sometimes...Like hey ya old coot ya want company to watch the sands?

I play

#12 2020-01-21 09:57:39 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Yeah..why not...the badger needs a friend..a couple friends to talk to.

And he needs to come out of his room more often...its  assumed he eats  meals with the hares, likely watches them train..also I seen the log where Dom wanted to spar with Ciocan and have a boxing match..THAT HAS to happen once Dom is a lot better..that be cool.

Also its good to see Ciocan  talk to us hares once in a while...have drink with us...eat some cake with us....train on the beach with us!

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#13 2020-01-22 06:34:48 AM

oz

in case above was confusing...Ciocan seen Ewan as a son....ok thats all and yes Ciocan  does need  at least a couple really good hare friends..so Felicity can be one of them.

I play:

#14 2020-01-22 08:56:07 AM

Leon

IDEA:

If can be added on the hares of mt. without messing anything up...

A status mentioned...there could be 3 I am thinking, as follows

Dead
Alive
Unknown

I play

#15 2020-01-22 04:31:53 PM

aeysin
Administrator
Website

Awesome that you're keeping the LP wiki pages up to date, Blisa!

Y'all can create additional pages, if needed... "Long Patrol Medals" or "Long Patrol Training Protocol". Easiest way to do it is to use the search box in the upper right. Type desired title. If no page exists, a red link appears before search results that asks if you'd like to create that page. Click it, add some content, save. That's all it takes!

medals.png

If it's something that should be linked from the main Long Patrol page, edit that page to add the link. You can follow the format of already existing links. Works like: [[Full Title of Page|What You Want Link to Say]]

Here's a cheat sheet for editing wiki things: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Cheatsheet

Edits can always be rolled back, so no need to worry about screwing something up.

Wikis are cool because everybody gets to contribute. smile

If y'all get real adventurous, there are pages for Ferravale, Redwall Abbey, etc that might need info added or updated.

Edit: I don't want to completely derail Blisa's thread, so if anybody has wiki-editing questions, post to the Wiki Help forum and I will answer there.

#16 2020-01-23 09:34:37 AM

Leon

Do you use the same pword and login for the wiki or is it a different log in? Just curious though I am not good at editing ect...I can pass along ideas for  others to place on a page!

I play

#17 2020-01-23 03:43:14 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

A few years ago one of the older players who was causing problems (and shall remain nameless) told those of us who have Ciocan's password that he shouldn't be close friends with any of the hares because he was the leader of Salamandastron and so he needed to be more distant with every single one of the hares except for maybe the Generals.  I thought this was ridiculous, and now (like 4 years later)  I've decided to do something about it by asking the entirety of the players on here what their thoughts are.  Since it seems to be the majority vote that Ciocan have close friends in Felicity and maybe a few other hare chars, I say we run with it.  So Oz, Benar, and I need to work on some RPs showing Lissie and Ciocan's friendship, as well as Ciocan becoming friends with some other hare chars (even if they are just spoofs).

I think you should play Old Pete more, Oz, instead of killing him off.  Get us to know and love him more. smile

Please post any and all Wiki questions here: http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewforum.php?id=7  (Although I will say that you actually have to make up an entirely new account over there; you can't use your already existing forums account.)  Thanks for the info, aeysin! smile

I may be able to add sections of Dead/Alive/Unknown onto the "Hares of the Mountain" page on the wiki.  As soon as I have time, I'll try to remember to try it.  Thanks for the suggestion, Leon!

#18 2020-01-23 03:56:34 PM

oz

Old..grumpy Major Pete...shall stick around, maybe head all ya young whipper snapers on the head with his cane tongue...Nahhh he wouldn't do that.......would he?

I play:

#19 2020-01-23 04:15:09 PM

Mother Krisha

I say its better for role play..the Badger Lord  never distanced himself in the books...he even asked some of the hares advise on stuff.

So yes have hare friends!!!!!

The Badger Lord needs on more often to do things and you never know it could  make people want to make hares and join up cause..OH LOOK A BADGER LORD!!!!

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-01-23 04:15:29 PM)

#20 2020-01-23 04:34:09 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Old Major Pete should be the fighter hare version of Angela.  That'd be hilarious xD

#21 2020-01-24 11:02:31 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

I Know..I know...do one of those where he is like..I don't know..the beach or Halyard and some vermin are like..look at the old frail hare..lets kill him. The Old Pete slowly stands, wipes his mouth off cause he was eatting lunch, smiles at the vermin and..........

OMG WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!

Two vermin lay  in pain on the floor or beach and he just walks away

Don't  judge a book by its cover right?

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#22 2020-01-24 09:19:03 PM

Montamillion

Yeah, Dom would more than likely end up being pretty good friends with Ciocan...since sizewise they are somewhat similar (despite Cio obviously being bigger, of course)...and I figure when they eventually do end up sparring, it'd be somewhat of a bonding experience for the two of them in a way. big_smile

And btw I do like the idea of Felicity remaining with Dom and keeping an eye on him...having the company would definitely go a long way in helping him to recover, mentally. His eventual training of the recruits would more than likely involve teaching them stealth, and how to make traps/tie ropes and such. Which he'd learned in his younger days, since he used to help build ships. smile Fel being there while he is doing this would also likely help in making him less frustrated when the recruits end up getting themselves tangled up in their own traps, hahaha. XD

“You will find joy, frustration and sorrow in your quest. Never forget that friendship and loyalty are more precious than riches...Happiness can be brief, but it knows no time in the land of dreams.”

Owner of: Monty, Dominik, and Grau

#23 2020-01-25 07:51:37 AM

oz

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1501

Hee hee...not wise to mess with Old Major Pete...

I play:

#24 2020-01-25 05:50:01 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

A reply solely directed toward's Terrence's idea for, um, stuff:

Dress uniforms:
I am about the whole thing of the chars being prohibited from carrying their personal blades, should they have one (like Felicity's short sword).  Having them be super polished, though?  Yeah. 
Unit colours sounds interesting.  I like it.

Let's see, I already posted a comment about the medals....

With the uniform colours, it sounds good, although if we make it official, put a little note in the desc on the wiki to say hares stationed in Mossflower have green and brown uniforms, etc. 

In the books, didn't the hares have javelins instead of spears?  Maybe have that be the standard pokey stick for everybody, with the spear training be an additional thingy just for Fighters.

Already posted comment about PFC/LC thing.

#25 2020-01-26 06:59:41 PM

Ol'random
Website

Okay! prepare yourselves for a loooooooong reply

Okay, so my thoughts on Ciocan: this probably doesn’t need to be said, but, before anything, I believe that any choices for his character should be done first in RP - otherwise it might come off as forced (also, I was already under the impression Felicity and Ciocan were friends because of RP...).
Basically all I really say is this: as long as it happens in RP go for it! Especially if it comes out naturally through RP.

As a side note, I also think that he needs a more distinct characterization before friendships can really form and feel real. Right now the impression I have is that he’s rather passive and not that well defined as a character (to be clear: I’m not saying he shouldn’t be a shared character.)
Something that could be explored to help this is how Ciocan cares for every hare in the mountain - a very noble trait, but one that doesn’t fit well with a military organization like the LP (I am not saying this is a bad thing that needs to be changed at all, just that it should be explored in RP).
Probably the best way I can articulate what I mean is to quote a movie I’m a fan of:

“Even winning in battle, sacrifices result. You can’t win by just spilling one drop of allied blood. Usually… Because its not a traffic accident, even if they’re told to be careful, there are times when people die in battle.” - Yang Wen-li, LotGH: Overture to a New War, 1993

Ciocan every time he orders the LP to fights at least one hare will die or be hurt - that’s just the nature of war and battle.  How does he deal with this? Is he hesitant to order troops to battle because of this? Or does he ignore this? How those IC questions are answered could really help give Ciocan a lot of depth.
I’d also ask another IC question: why does Ciocan lead the LP? (Beyond the fact that the LP needs a badger lord OOC’ly).

Of course maybe the questions have already been answered IC’ly and I just didn’t look hard enough XD

Now to address Blisa’s response(s) to my post:
On the Medals:
As written, yeah, the Brocktree and Boar’s paw are kinda the same. The way I made it originally was just the Golden Badger’s paw and the Silver Badger’s paw. Then I had the idea of using Boar the Fighter’s name for it to add a reference to the book, and started doing it with other medals as well - and THEN I remember Lord Brocktree was the founder of the LP and so I made the highest medal based on him.
So I was left in a stink as I couldn’t just have a silver badger paw or rename it as ‘Boar the Fighter’ considering its for stuff outside of fighting (I mean, I guess we could, but the irony…XD).
Right now my thinking is this: I’ll change the The Brocktree Medal slightly so that still is the highest award that can be granted, and it is for any individual  extraordinary deed in face of the enemy - which doesn’t mean just combat, basically just fancy talk for on duty with potential danger tongue
The Boar Paw medal can be changed for more broader things such as good leadership in combat and the like.

Tl;dr: coming up with medals that all make sense together on your own is hard, yo. tongue

On the Dress Uniforms:
My reasoning for not letting NCO’s and below have personal weapons was inspire by how historically in RL militaries, swords were a sign of rank (this goes back to the Medieval period with the knight in charge of peasants more or less) and Commissioned Officers were generally given a sword with their commission. Of course, that isn’t the case with all militaries (for instance the US Marine Core Sergeants all have swords for their dress uniform).
What I think should be done now is that every officer (sergeant and above) should have generally the same type of ceremonial sword not meant for combat for the sake of uniformity purely for the dress uniform.
Also, I think the color of uniforms really should all be the same as the Combat Uniform, tan, with the particular division color as the secondary color. Obviously this doesn’t need to be absolute  and can be changed if need be tongue (Personally I would love if a particular unit’s uniform was some sort of black or dark grey with a gold secondary color…)

On the Uniform Colors:

I personally think a universal main color should be used - with a unique secondary color for different divisions . I know you’ve mentioned uniform color being for camouflage in #Page-mail, but my thoughts are this: camouflaged uniforms is a relatively modern idea born out of modern weapons and ranged warfare. Considering how the vast majority of fighting takes place via melee combat camouflage isn’t that useful - even for ambushing, it wouldn’t do much to hide the hare’s fur and ears, for example. Plus a drawn blade (or really any bladed weapon) is kinda hard to hid constantly and in a way that doesn’t damage the weapon. They’re shiny hunks of metal after all tongue

On the weapons:
Honestly, from what I remember/found in the books, the LP use spears just as much as any other weapon. Plus the spear is the most used weapon in human history, and one of the easiest to use, so there's that too tongue
Javelins take a lot of training to use properly, and are by nature of being a thrown weapon is a one shot use.

Now, my reasoning for narrowing down the basic weapons to a spear, dagger, and sling, are as follows:
The spear acts as the primary weapon which has extremely good reach compared to the sword and is easily used while in a formation. The dagger acts as a secondary weapon if the enemy breaks through - a small blade is far quicker and easier to draw and use in a small space than say a sword, plus it has other more practical uses such as cutting rope or even food. The sling acts as an easily carriable ranged weapon - fits on the belt with no problem and stones are everywhere!
The weapon choice is intended for formations and battles instead of for scouting. Scouts could use javelins, but they have the same issue as spears for running with…

One more thought/idea/notification to add to this monster of a reply:
I think I might start working for fun on a medieval/classical tactics/strategy 'cheat sheet' that may or may not be an IC piece that talks about, guess what, tactics/strategy. It'll be primarily for the LP, but anyone should be able to use it tongue
(of course this all depends on if I can actually write out it all in a coherent manner...)

I do have more ideas, but I'll hold off for now as this is already long enough XD

Last edited by Ol'random (2020-01-26 07:40:16 PM)

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

Board footer