Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-21 03:58:17 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

All In Favor Of Rest Say AYE!-Redwall/ GOUSIM Log

WHO:

Vilfred- LOG-A-LOG

Lyra- Healer of The GOUSIM

Lyra- Mate to Log-A-Log

Various GOUSIM shrews

Nardo - Master Healer of Ferravale

LOG:

Vilfred had passed out on the way here and didn't protest when he was carried to the abbey. He now finally wakes up and glaces around.Right away seeing Lyra smiling at him, and then punching his elbow with a glare.."What being that for?" He asks as he rubs his shoulder with a frown "Not telling us where you went..but I am ever glad your ok"   

Leigh walks over "Log-A-Log you are awake, did you need anything?" He will likely notice his leg newly bandaged in a good splint and a bandage on his paw as well.   

Nardo is here too, but not really helping as he is just sore all over, a large bruise on his side "Oh yeah..be happy for him, what about me..ya know he is only alive cause of me"   

Vilfred chuckles at the ferret, "But yes he is telling of the truth, he carried me in the tunnels..somewhat, but he got me to the saftly of the tunnel from the cavern after the building collapsed into it, he is a brave ferret"   

Leigh smiles "Thank you sir for helping him, and I am glad other beasts were able to find you two as well.Beasts were worried"   

Nardo blinks, he is not use to this..thanking business as he speaks "Your..welcome"He smiles a little "I mean, I..not gonna let a beast die ya know"He sits up a little as he shakes his head "A healer should not be one needing...well a healer"

Vilfred asks, "It happens at times yes? Our Healer needed one not too long ago at camp, but all is well now and heard feast is soon, for that we are needing to get...better"

Leigh shrugs and sits down "Us Guosim are in the abbey till spring, then will tend to camp though the only thing needing fixing is the storage building..and maybe a better way to have heat in winter, then this winter was very very bad and it is still winter as we speak"   

Nardo looks around the room "Yes heard of the feast, its in a couple days..maybe I will go or help out in here, then again not really been to a Redwall feast before"He looks at Vilfred and nods "You likely been to Redwall Feasts, should be able to go to this one, though I say be careful, let your shrews help you to it and either back here or in that room ya all have"   

Vilfred says, "I am much planing on going to the feast and so is the rest of the Guosim"

Leigh nods "Yes it will be nice to attend one I think we missed the last one in...ummm..summer?"   

Nardo says, "Yeah they didn't have one in autumn, the abbot was recovering from...well an accident but he is better now"

Vilfred leans back "Oh yes did be hearing of that, helped to find Xander cause of it, then all got better yes?"   

Leigh cleans up a little around the infirm "That was..interesting I think but it turned ok"   

Nardo sighs as he puls out a book and starts to copy one of the pages into a journal he has.   

Vilfred smiles "We all go is case settled." He tilts his head at the ferret "What is..doing Nardo? Why are you copying book for?"

Leigh says, "It looks like a healers book, maybe he wants another copy of it"

Nardo looks up and back to his work before he finally replies "It started as a punishment and now its more..being helpfyl, and one can learn..plus I am good at drawing plants and such.Angela needs a copy of her book so..I making her a copy, happy?" And back to work.

Vilfred nods "So you are,,being helpful to Angela, that is being very wise and nice at same time"   

Leigh smiles "And other healers can use this extra book in the future seasons, that is wonderful"   

Nardo looks up again and back to drawing , looks like comfrey leaves"I mean..yes it could be helpful to others indeed..might even make my own book, add a little stuff"   

Vilfred grins "You are writing a book, on what is it to be about?"   

Leigh says, "I think healer's book...maybe the Guosim could make one too"   

Nardo half listens as he works, he then finally closes the book and looks at them "So..why so talkative right now? And I thought you guys disliked vermin species"

Vilfred replies "You are saving life of a Guosim leader..so are now friend to us. You are trustable to us"

Nardo asks, "So my guess is you dont usually trust us vermin types at all?""   

Leigh shakes her head no "No...the last couple times we have had..major issues was due to vermin...first Ormaz...then it was after that an ambush of bandits when the camp was south by the church,that's when we lost our former Log-A-Log, an attack in the middle of the night"

Vilfred frowns "My sister Allea...died...right as she gave the call to awaken us...I was to be Log-A-LOg after that, but revenge we got agasit our foe that day..then..have camp by river again, it just needs...work , for sure better by next winter"   

Leigh says, "yes for sure better"   

Nardo asks, "Well maybe make a large building to stay in , in winter? I don't know" The ferret gives up , mutters and ends up going to sleep, after walking to the FAR side of the room.   

Vilfred frowns "Was something be saying?"   

Leigh shrugs "Maybe he just needs rest, like you should be getting Log-A-Log."   

Vilfred rolls his eyes "Is not needing rest"About that time Lyra comes in "I 2nd the need for rest, who is with me?" All the shrews raise their paws as she grins " Its settled..rest for Log-A-Log" To which they all get a snort, but fine he will not argue with Lyra "Is fine..will rest"

Leigh grins a little,then chuckles"Log-A-Log is outvoted "   

Lyra nods as if to confirm it "All in favor say Aye.." a loud "AYE" comes from all, even a novice who then rushes off.

Vilfred nods "Is fine..sides rest so can better go to feast in couple days"   

Leigh says, "I think the feast will be good this season since they didn't have one in Autumn this one has to be very good as its two in one...ummm right?"

Vilfred nods as he relaxes"Yes is seeing as that being it yes. We all shall go to it and still help out around the abbey"

Lyra nods "Yes yes..now rest..or else..." Its wise to listen

Vilfred frowns and decides a nap is good right now, yep naps are nice.

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

Board footer