Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-21 08:54:46 PM

Leon

She Will Soon..Be Mine Again

** Yes been a ..how long? LONG WHILE...I am Anwir and seems I was asked to post the log so...ok heres the log...enjoy ****

Also this is some things thats also happen involving my evil lizard...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13391738/1 … To-Redwall

WHO:

Anwir- Evil  tribal monitor and younger brother to Ferro

Ferro- Blacksmith and Warrior

Caleb-Redwall Order Brother and right now Captive

WHERE: Someone  in a old otter den close to the river

LOG:

Ferro was not one to go out much but surely someone has noticed him missing the past couple months, a special order came into his shop and he had delivered orders before outside Ferravale, this time ended up with him in chains, in some old perhaps otter den at one time, he wasn't sure. He hung with his arms chained to the cave walls, he had tried to get loose and even loosen the chains some but not enough and after several tries, and some beatings, he had given up.But he still had the fire in him to , if given the change just a small chance, he would escape.

Anwir walks in and seered "Howzzzzzz isssssssss my big brotherzzzz hmmmzzz issssss he well, I do hope not. I come clossssssser to getting back what isssss mine and finishzzzzzingzzz the job I ssssstarted long ago" The monitor was younger but taller than the one chained up, he also had many scars and a dead eye with no patch over it.   

Ferro hisses as his brother comes near, "If you..touch her, even one hair..I will kill you!"He tries to kick at the other lizard but he was weakening from lack of much food or water.   

Anwir backs up and smirks "Oh youzzzzz have no energy, you would fail and diezzzzz yoursssssself"He chuckles and lifts his brothers chin to look him in the eye " Sssssssshe issssssss mine, you ssssssstole her from me...twice...they alwaysssssss sssssay 3nd time de charm"He cackles and goes to slam a fist in his brothers stomach and smirks coldly "I..knowsss where de Red Abbey isssss now"   

Ferro coughs and tenses up, a couple breaths as he looks at the other lizard " You will fail brother...sssssssssshe isssss not yoursss!" He manages a weak smile "Your have a whole..abbey to sssstop you and her mate...by now I have likely been noticed asssss missssing so beasssstssss look fer me"   

Anwir shakes his head"Do theyzzzz...do theyzzz care? Its a vermin village..ssssssso you left..they likely care lessssss..your a disgrace to your kind..to your clan....vegetarian...how..vile...befriending others..and caring for what is rightly a slave and..food."He chuckles "Oh i remember well brotherzzzz when you let the strpedogs out, how the maid fled...the other did not, he killed many before he was slain, it was assumed the maid died by the stream but I wasssss not a fool, the babe was taken, by you...ssssso we hunted, we found..then you made de misstake of getting her back"   

Ferro listens and manages a painful chuckle "And she got free...slain 3 of your beasts and put you near death." He frowns he had though the tribal leader was dead, then again he was wounded badly and had passed out so he didn't know for sure, just why was relayed to him from a couple other slaves the lizards had, slaves that witnessed his supposed death.   

Anwir eyes blaze with battle light and then a cold chuckle "ssssssssssssshe failed...too concern with..a weakzzzzz beast...she called..."He makes a face of discuss..."Father..."He then smiles coldly as he walks up to Ferro "But don't worry....your be reunited sssssssooon...you can watch her die..watch me feast...then"He grins"I let you have the sweat release of death and be together in the dark forest.I leave you here to think brother....I have...plans to make"

==Later==

Caleb groans as he slowly wakes up and looks around "Where.....?"" He frowns "Cota...Cynthia.."He notices he is chained to a wall, great.

Ferro speaks "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSO....he caught a Redwall Beassssssst....your friendssssssssss either are dead or got luckly and esssssscaped."   

Caleb right away gasps and moves as far as he can, a closer look "Wait..w..why are you chained up...your a lizard, like him"   
Ferro snorts, he looks tried but still has energy to talk"I am...not like him, far from it..itsssssssss why he hatesssss me, I left the tribe"He frowns "He is after my adopted daughter..and sssssssshe hassssss no clue of the danger ssssssshe is ssssssss in"   

Caleb frowns "I..had a daughter once...have a son still"He frowns and doesnt ask on adopted children "Lets hope my son and mate...got away"

Ferro frowns,"Then wisssssh for that..I dont know but you need to essssscape."   

Caleb asks, "How? Sort of...chained here..and why is he after your adopted daughter for?"

Ferro says, "To assssss he sssssays...fisssssih ssssssomething, he issssss dangerous...then again I can be dangaeroussssss assssss well."

Caleb frowns "Well....least he doesnt have a group....does he?"   

Ferro shakes his head "All....ssssssssslain...alll gone, we thought he wassssss asssssss well"He is worried "I..worry now"   

Caleb sighs "Well..I am sure she will be fine, once the abbey knows your missing and if my son and mate got to the abbey...your gonna have beasts helping to take him out and your daughter should be well protected...she has a whole abbey to make sure she is ok"   

Ferro says, "Tat isssssssss true....but ssssstill sssssssshe doesssssnt have a clue of him being around, we both thought them all dead"

Caleb frowns , well thats not good....

All they could do was wait, wait to see what happen

Last edited by Leon (2019-09-21 08:55:30 PM)

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer