Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-21 08:20:37 PM

Leon

A Lot To Take In In One Evening-Redwall Log

** OK..so I agreeed to get some stuff before and after Cota came into the role play, got the ok  you can post it...and so here it is Cota, my teen mouse..shows up a little later into the log..***

WHO:

Cota-Teenager and son of Cynthia and Caleb..novice age if he chooses to be one

Maltilda-Champion of Redwall

Lacota-Frair of Redwall

Cynthia- Returning abbey sister

Dorarose-Gatekeeper of Redwall

Angela-Healer in Redwall

Lilymoore-Bellringer of Redwall

Xander- Badger and leader of the Mossflower Defenders

Krisha-Badger Mother

LOG:

**Its long sorry ***

Matilda walks into the infirm to check on a guest she found last night, or maybe rather they found her.

Xander was here, and yep grumpy as he looked around, but was curious of the new visitor and walked over. His arm in a sling as the shoulder was dislocated and he was being made to rest a couple days, he studies her and blinks "No...way..couldnt be"

Cynthia eyes opened as she focused..badger.."Mmmmmm...Pap..Oz...wait.."Better look, nope not Oz but she knows him still, isn't that.."Xander?" Hey they climbed trees together and sang a song few times before she left.

Matilda smiles "Hello...wait you know him?" She looks at Xander "Who is she?"

Xander was here, and yep grumpy as he lopose frowns when Oz is mentioned, but nods at the name remembrance "Yeah..."And he has grown thats for sure..more muscle and such.."Wait your.."He smiles "Cynthia.." He looks at Matilda "Her dad is Lacota..he adopted her "He then has a thought "Someone should get Lacota, he..he probally has no clue"

Cynthia frowns, why would he have a clue isnt like they sent a letter, it was supposed to be a surprise just things kind of got messed up along the way, but still a surprise none the less.

Matilda nods, she sends a novice up to tell the friar to come up here and then sighs, she forgot to say why..no matter as she looks at the mouse and nods "Matila..champion of Redwall, guess..welcome back, but it seems like you were in a hurry last night,what happened?"

Xander sits down rubbing his sore shoulder as he listens.

Cynthia frowns, "Something was chasing me, but it lost track of me.."She frowns"It still has Caleb and..I have no idea where Cota is..."

Matilda asks, "Cota? Who is Cota..and Caleb ...I have least heard that name before, but..where"

Xander says, "Caleb is her husband, he and her use to live here till they left and...no clue who Cota is..."He looks at the mouse maid "Who is Cota?""

Cynthia answers "My son...."She sighs "He got separated from us..." A frown "We were coming back here as a ..surprise and ran into some crazy lizard wanting to know where the abbey is so we ran..some things happen and we got separated..."

Xander frowns "There was a couple foxes but..yeah they died"The reason for the sore shoulder in fact,"Dislocated my shoulder and trust me it hurt worse going back in place than getting out of place"

Matilda nods "I heard about the foxes, not the lizard but can keep an eye out for it..and for Caleb and Cota and make sure they get to the abbey, maybe they are just elsewhere, Ferravale or Camp Willow and the Gousim are back as well, so try not to worry"

Lacota comes into the room, scowling. "I want to know what I'm needed for. I'm quite busy this afternoon... Oh, hello Xander." He doesn't see Cynthia yet.

Cynthia nods, ok she will relax.She is on a cot but no injuries she just had kind of passed out when almost to the abbey and was lucky to of ran into the champion to carry her inside.She had some sleep so is ok.She starts to speak to Xander"Ouch, sounds pain....painfull....."She lays eyes on Lacota now but stays on the cot for now, unsure of getting up to hug him.Yet anyways.

Xander nods "Hello sur....and sorry it was the novice that Matilda sent out to find you"

Matilda backs up a little as she knows it's not always a great idea to catch him when he is busy "It's just,"She sighs "I'm sorry it could of waited just our new guest knows you..I think"She still is unsure as ..did he mention a daughter, maybe he did but he didn't say it was a mouse.

Lacota harrumps. "Guest? Where? Who? I hardly see how I should be pulled out of the kitchen while preparing dinner. Surely Benar would be better suited to greet our guest..."

Cynthia frowns, then she has seen him moody and grumpy before and likely Benar be good to greet her yes but he does need to know she is there and so she takes a chance.Likely the only beast who could get away with doing this and not get yelled out or get a lecture. She stands and at first walks then quickly goes to the doorway Lacota is standing in before he has a chance to leave as he likely is about to.She hugs him and just stays hugging him for a brief moment she is quiet and then speaks, still hugging him, "Father..I missed you."

Xander frowns and goes to sit back on the cot he is resting on, he blinks as he sees the mouse maid hug the fair and tenses up a little as if sudden shouting is gonna happen now.

Matilda says, "I..ok I will get..."Her eyes widen and she too frowns a little, ok the mouse is hugging the friar maybe she will have to find Benar now to end a possible fight.She has learned one thing, the Friar isn't on to hug..."

Lacota is stunned by the sudden hug, and even more so by the mouse maid's words. "C-Cynthia?! It *is* you!" He hugs her tightly in return, and he doesn't let go. "Where have you been? It's been so long... Oh Cynthia. I have missed you."

Xander looks over and smiles, ok that's good no yelling and lectures, he decides to get some rest before healers start lectures with him.

Matilda watches closely as she looks to the open ground and then blinks, a smile forms but she doesn't say anything just letting the two enjoy a reunion.

Cynthia smiles, she is happy and just enjoys this before she speaks "With a traveling show, before me and a couple others started one and ..then wanted to come back to the abbey, I missed the abbey and you and my friends here"

Lacota nods. "Is Caleb well, also? Is he here, too? I'm sure DoraRose will be happy to see him..."

Cynthia says, "Caleb...I don't know where he is or Cota is. I am hoping they get to the abbey soon, we kind of got separated in the woods"

Matilda listens "I can keep an eye out for them when out on patrol later"

Lacota mmms, and frowns. "I'm sure they must be fine... Is Cota...?"

Cynthia says, "Cota is our son, he was with Caleb"

Matilda stays around a little while to listen to anything important before excusing herself and letting the two just chat by themselves

Lacota's eyes widen. "Oh... Oh my! I'm a Granddad... Wow... And DoraRose is a Grandma, heh. This will be something to get used to, haha." The squirrel laughs. "Oh, but... Are you hungry? Thirsty?"

Cynthia is a little worried, but at the mention of food she smiles "Yeah, some food would be good father and...I am sure Cota and Caleb are..just fine"She hopes anyways as she smiles now "I ...likely missed a lot didn't I?"

Lacota nods, and sends a novice to round up a meal for his daughter. In the meantime, he says, "Well, yes and no. There was another battle here a few seasons back. The Long Patrol came... Marek died. As for me... Well... I'm still single. Nobeast can come close to my dear Krystal..."

Cynthia listens and nods "You can always update me later dad..I kind of remember Marek he was...from Ferravale...and seems there is a new champion and guess Benar is still here."She smiles "I should tell Papa Oz I am back, I am sure he be happy to...well"She chuckles "Hear me anyways "

Lacota gets a pained expression on his face. "Ah, Oz... About that... He passed away last season, I'm afraid. It happened so awfully sudden. I'm sorry..."

Cynthia frowns at this news but manages to not break down and cry "Oh..." She is quiet "No one else I know..died did they?"

LilyMoore comes into the Infirmary at just this time, carrying a huge basket full of clean sheets and pillowcases. "Nana?" she calls, unable to see around the heap of clean things. Hearing voices, she turns...then drops the basket in shock. "C....Cynthia?!" Well, she's not dead, obviously.

Lacota shakes his head. "Only Oz..." When LilyMoore comes in, he smiles. "Ah, Lily... There you are. Is your mother around? Cynthia here tells me that your brother and nephew is somewhere in Mossflower Woods..."

Cynthia waves to Lilymoore and offers a small smile "Hello there, been a while I guess.." And it has as she sits back down on one of the cots for now.

LilyMoore stares at her sister-in-law for a few more minutes. "Momma? N...no, I'm not sure where she is. Why are Caleb and Cota still out in the woodlands? What about your daughter? Why are you guys back? I mean," she adds hurriedly, walking over to give the other mouse a hug. "I'm so happy y'all are back! I guess I'm just really, really confused."

Lacota blinks. "You *know* about Cota?" This is a lot of information to parse. "Daughter? There's a daughter, too? But wait... You *know* about Cota?"

Cynthia allows the hug and smiles, she does frowns a little "I..guess Caleb just sent letters to...his mom..he should of had one sent to you too"

Isa has spent time in the infirmary before. Between not speaking to anyone for months and arriving as a matted mess she knows of the place and isn't afraid to visit around food time to try and nab something. She snuck in at some point and is hiding out under a cot in the corner waiting patiently for a chance until she spots someone familiar. She immediately looks for the sparrow that normally follows Lily but lacking little birds to scare she waits, watches and when everyone's busy hugging she silently sneaks out to peek in the basket Lily dropped and pull out some of the bedding uncase it hides food.

LilyMoore smiles sheepishly. "Um, yeah, Caleb and Momma sent letters back and forth. I sometimes sent letters, too. So, yeah, I know about Cota. And Lily. They were named after you and me. I thought /you/ had been getting letters, too." So far the Bellringer is too caught up in the reunion with her sister-in-law to notice the kitten. But it's only a matter of time...

Lacota harrumps. "I got no letters, I'm afraid. Caleb must have forgotten. But, that matters not. My daughter is back, and I'm a Grandpa. All in all, a good day."

Cynthia decides to take a walk around the abbey,  she needs a quiet walk to think and will be at dinner.

Isa finds no hidden food or sparrows in the basket and finally looks at the others, her head tilting as she starts paying attention to the conversation but she doesn't interrupt and stays back, watching and listening.

LilyMoore scowls. "Don't just blame my brother! Lots of things could have happened!" Something catches the edges of her attention, and she finally looks over at the kitten. Gasping, she rushes over and goes to pick up the cat. "Isa! Those were all clean, and now I need to wash some of them again! Why did you drop them on the floor??"

Lacota finally spots the kitten, and he sighs. "Isa, you again? I caught you pilfering tarts from the kitchen two days ago..."

Isa jumps a little and puffs up a little when Lily turns and suddenly comes at her. She getting wise to people grabbing for her and springs towards Lily instead of running, jumping around her feet to try and get behind her. She forgets however there's everyone else that way and she freezes staring at Lacota as though she thinks if she stays still he won't see her despite him using her name. She shrinks down, trying to look all small and scared "It was Grips idea" she says in a tiny quiet voice.

LilyMoore sighs and tries to grab the kitten again now that she's sitting still. "Isa, honey, please don't go running around like that. I'm not gonna hurt you or spank you or anything. And who in the Abbey is Grips?" She looks up at the Friar. "Maybe she's about to grow? Nana said Dibbuns get super hungry when they're about to grow bigger, and they're not good at asking for food first. Especially from grumpy Friars who yell and wave spoons around." Yeah, stop scaring the children, Lacota. tongue

Lacota hmms. "Yes... Who is Grips?" He wracks his brain, but comes up short. He can think of no abbeybeasts, dibbun or otherwise, with that name. He harrumps. "I haven't yelled in quite a long time, I'll have you know."

Isa struggles against Lily for a second but it's mostly a token effort before she curls in close and tries to hide from Lacota behind Lily's arm. She frowns over the arm at the friar "Ah can'ts tell yah, y'll give 'im a bath" so probably the nickname of some dibbun.

LilyMoore smiles slightly, remembering being that age. She usually wasn't that loyal to her fellow Dibbuns, however. She actually usually blamed others for what they didn't do. The adults are very glad she's grown past that stage. "I wouldn't know. I haven't done anything naughty for a while." She goes to settle the kitten more comfortably on her hip. "If you're hungry, you should ask for a snack! My Nana, Angela, may seem pretty grumpy and kinda mean, but she's always ready to give Dibbuns a yummy snack that she's made from stuff she's grown and gathered herself!" That last part about what Angela uses for her snacks is mostly to reassure the Friar that the main Abbey Healer isn't snitching supplies from the store rooms.

Lacota mmms. "Ah, well, *I* wouldn't give him a bath, no... That'd probably be Sister Violet, and I must say, that's a fate I wouldn't wish on even my worst enemy..." The squirrel shakes his head. Sister Violet's been the bane of his existence for quite a long time now. "You make it sound quite tasty. I might have to ask Angela for a taste, myself..."

Isa cautiously relaxes as she doesn't seem to be currently in lot of trouble or being told off "She works in da infirmary" she tells Lily as if she didn't know where her grandmother spends her time "They're nice" she may be the only one who likes healers but they were nice when she arrived. She frowns at mention of Sister Violet "Issa bossy boss. Alla dibbun sitters are tellin' me wha' ah do"

LilyMoore relaxes slightly. Someone who actually LIKES Healers? Wonderful! "Well, I'm sure Nana will be happy to hear that!" She frowns slightly. "Well, yeah. The Dibbun Caretakers are just tryna help you know how to live here in the Abbey. They may not go about it in the best way, but they just wanna help you grow up to be a good beast."

Lacota grimaces. "And some of them insist on telling *me* how to live." Sister Violet being a case in point. "Anyway..."

Isa continues to frown and tries to pick at the fur on Lily's arm like she usually does to the fur on her own tail "Ah don't need t'be told how t'live here, I'm not stayin'" she's been there a while but she still insists it's not home. She finally looks up at Lacota "Can I 'ave more tarts?" because she was told asking would work.

"LilyMoore Louise!!" The Bellringer cringes and turns around to see her grandmother standing over the pile of bedding that's laying on the floor. "Wasn't my fault, Nana....well, not entirely..." Scowling deeply, Angela shakes her staff at her great-granddaughter. "Oh, an' I s'pose they just jumped outta the basket on their own?" It appears the Main Healer is having a bad day.

Lacota inclines his head toward Angela, then fixes Isa with a look. "If you promise to behave, you can have four tarts... But you have to wait till after dinner. Can you do that?"

Isa's first instinct at any yelling is to duck down and try and hide, looking nervous. She slowly peeks back out again when she sees it's the healer. She's quickly distracted, her ears perking up when she's told she can have four tarts and then she suddenly looks grumpy as there's a condition "Stupid dinna time" she mutters and looks irritated "Why can't I eat when I want t'?"

LilyMoore shrinks back. "Um....I promise to wash them again, Nana." Angela frowns, then nods. "Alright. Sounds fair." The Healer's face softens, and she ruffles the Bellringer's ears (the young mouse relaxes, knowing this means her grandmother isn't holding a grudge), then tries to look the kitten in the face. "Good t' 'ear y'talkin', little one. But whot's this 'bout eatin' afore dinner?"

Lacota raises a paw. "Alright, how about this. One tart before dinner, and the other three after? Does that sound agreeable, young miss?"

Isa considers this compromise with great thought before she finally nods firmly "Ok...but I don't gots t'share them!" she seems to have forgotten she was scared a moment ago now she's distracted by food negotiations and looks back to Angela "Ah don't sees why foods got ta be only at one time. At home we just ate when mum gots somethin'"

LilyMoore frowns slightly. Angela cocks an eyebrow. "When y'mum got somethin'? Well, an' whot d'y'mean by that, hmm?" She hobbles over to a cabinet and pulls out a jar of cookies. Handing each of her guests one, she nibbles on one herself, enjoying the cinnamon and nutmeg scents that are wafting out of the now-open cookie jar. Seems she made a batch of snickerdoodles a bit ago. Lily eagerly eats hers, obviously delighted. Hey, free cookies! What could be better?

Lacota nibbles at the cookie experimentally, obviously weighing its taste against his own recipe. "Mmm. Not bad, Angela. Not bad at all."

Isa eagerly takes the cookie and immediately starts scoffing it down quickly. She shrugs at the question "We didn'ts 'ave a 'im" she points at Lacota. Clearly he's where all the food magically appears from.

A order beast walks in with a struggling teenager, "Let me go..let me go..I want my grandmother....let me go..she can find mom and dad!!" He has not been to Redwall but he still looks...familiar...

Angela sniffs. "I would think 'twas not /bad/, young 'un. 'Tis m'grandmother's recipe." And seeing how unmentionably old the Healer is, that makes the recipe basically ancient and thus must be respected! As the commotion occurs, she scowls and shakes her staff at the teenager. "You be quiet, child! Ye're in MY Infirmary now, an' I won't /stand/ for any shenanigains! Hush yerself!" LilyMoore, upon seeing the newcomer's face, nearly drops the kitten (but doesn't actually). Hurriedly setting her down, the Bellringer edges towards the new mouse, looking as if she's seen a ghost. "Um..." She may look familiar to him, too, even though he's never seen her before, either.

Lacota sights the teen as well, and he gasps. "Heavens, I assumed he was a babe!"

Cota frowns and looks at Angela, perfect first impression "Your like real real real real real real old" He looks down and starts crying the Redwall beast backs off and leaves as Cota sits on the floor and sniffs .He then sits up straight and crosses his arms "No....I need to find Dorarose, that's her name...."He looks at Lilymoore quietly, then Angela again and frowns "I need to find her....please.." What did his dad say...oh "She is the gatekeeper and she is a warrior and she can kick bad things butt off"

Isa eeps as her comfortable perch Lily suddenly moves and she nearly falls. Lily may get a few claws in her arm as the kitten tries to hold on. She drops the last quarter of her cookie on the floor in the surprise and tries to reach it though she's hopelessly far away and looks down at it sadly. She decides to blame Cota and gives him the angriest frown a tiny ball of fluff can manage though it turns a little more curious when he starts crying.

LilyMoore gasps, and Angela is, for once, speechless. "You're....you're....ohmiHeavens, you're Cota!" The Bellringer sits down in front of him. "I...I'm LilyMoore, your aunt. Cynthia....she's here, too. I was just talkin' to her a little bit ago. I..." What on Earth is she supposed to say now?! She has no idea.

This is quite the awkward family reunion. Lacota kneels down. "Well, ah... This may seem unbelievable, but I'm your... Well, your Grandfather..."

Cota sniffs, he does know his mother mentioned being adopted"Mom is..ok?" He seems glad of this and smailes, then frowns.."Dad...is..."He frowns deeply now..wait where is his dad!?

Isa is her more usual level of silent as she looks between the three. She tilts her head at Lacota for the grandfather thing but she's not asking. She remains silent through the family reunions.

Angela takes charge. "Lily, go get yer mother. She's in th'Gate'ouse takin' a nap. Wake 'er an' tell 'er it might be life an' death." The Bellringer hesitates, then gets to her feet and bolts with her incredible speed out the door. The ancient Healer counts on her fingers, then goes to scoop up the kitten and give her another cookie. "Cota....honey....just call me Nana. It'll be easier than tryin' t'figure out how many generations separate us."

Cota nods "Nana..." He sighs, he is not sure they got a letter on some important family update, it was sent...one on visiting was not though, it was to be a surprise, a nice one to visit yet it turned out not as nice as it could be."Some..lizard has...has dad and he wanted to know how get here to get something he wanted..wanted back"

Lacota reaches out to pat Cota's shoulder. "Hey, lad... Your father will be okay, I'm sure. Don't worry, eh? Those lizards don't stand a chance against Matilda..."

Krisha walks in and looks around "Why is..so many in here?"

Isa eeps and is most displeased at being put down, picked up and moves all over the place but all is quickly forgiven at the presentation of another cookie. She brightens right up and starts eating it again. She listens to the conversation but doesn't seem concerned. When Krisha arrived though she tries to duck down and hide in Angela's arms. She spends a lot of time running off from the dibbun sitters and hiding all over the abbey and she wasn't supposed to be in the infirmary right now, when she last ran off it was just before some class which she missed.

Angela sighs as the badger enters. "I 'onestly 'ave no idea. I got 'ere shortly before my gr...er, descendant here." She thought she felt old when she was a great-grandmother. Now she's met her great-great-grandson, and that's just kind of giving her a headache. As she absently goes to pet the kitten's head, she shakes her own wearily. "All I know is everythin' is 'appenin' very quickly and I'm waitin' for Lily to bring 'er mother back to 'elp sort it all out."

Lacota nods to Krisha. "Ah, evening, Lass." He certainly hopes the Kitchen is getting dinner ready just fine without him. "Ah, well, Krisha... Meet Cota, my grandson."

Cota nods as he sighs, he is tried and hungry as his belly growls a little, he looks at the badger and frowns, "Hello...." He looks at the others "Monitor lizards are..scary..."

Krisha nods a hello "Not..all are scary"She is unsure of telling him she knows one.."I..know one that is a vegetarian..really he is.."

Isa purrs very quietly under Angela's petting as she finishes her cookie. Her ears twitch to the sound of Cota's stomach growling "They make y'wait fer dinna time 'ere" she warns very quietly, trying not to draw attention. She looks up at Angela and just as quietly asks "Wha's a vegetarian?" she knows what lizards are but not vegetarians.

Angela smiles and whispers to the kitten, "A creature who only eats veggies an' fruits." The door to the hallway bursts open, and DoraRose comes in, closely followed by LilyMoore. "Who's dying? And what about my son? WHOA!" The Gatekeeper, dressed in her black leggings and tunic, nearly trips as she realizes the new mouse in basically in her path. She just barely avoids both falling and stepping on him. Kneeling, she looks him in the face, then sits, barely able to believe it. "Oh...."

"Ah, DoraRose, there you are." Lacota nods, yet again. "It seems I'm a Grandfather now."

Cota gasps and rolls out of the way and looks at her "Grandma?" He asks Dorarose and frowns "Dad isnt...dead...I hope not...some monitor lizard wanted to find the abbey and was gonna make us show him...and he still has dad and the lizard is scary , he has like a large scar on his neck, like this dead eye and half a tail and this flaming spider tattoo on his chest...and he has teeth and claws and...and he tried to get me but I ran..really fast...he wants something in the abbey"

Krisha blinks ok family reunions are good as she smiles "Anyways I am sure Dora...rose..can......"The badger mother stares at Cota and the mug she was holding falls from her paws, so much for the coffee..it breaks onto the floor as she looks like she is in some sort of...shock, she actually looks..afraid.

Slowly reaching out with shaking paws, DoraRose goes to hold Cota's face, a tear trickling down her cheek. "Oh....Oh, Cota, you look like your father and grandfather," she whispers. Lily sits down beside her nephew and goes to give him a hug. The Gatekeeper keeps her gaze on his face as he presents his news. Her face hardens as the badger reacts, and she slowly stands, paws clenched into fists at her side. "I have fought armies of monitor lizards...I am the wielder of the blue cat's-eye pommeled sword, the Nightsong, the Hammer of Redwall's Gates. Don't worry, Cota. I will do everything in my power to rescue our family." The Bellringer watches as her mother turns to the Badger Mother. "Have you seen this tattoo before, Krisha? Any information will be helpful."

Isa doesn't seem to care about the danger until Cota starts talking about teeth and claws. She sinks further into Angela's arms but eventually tries to wiggle her way down to the ground as Dora starts looking scary. She needs a better hiding place from everything.

Krisha still in a sort of daze and blinks "N..no no....he's dead..I..."She looks at the broken mug, oh broken mug she has to clean that up.She is..shaking, the badger mother is shaking.."T...T..Tribe....tribe lizards..."She takes a deep breath, "My..father has the tattoo....but no...the leader..tribal...leader was d..dead" Was he? Did she get a good look or was she more concerned with saving her father's life...likely in saving her father's life as she shivers and gives up on picking up the mug "No..No..no...."

LilyMoore looks frightened, and Angela lets the kitten get down and hide better. DoraRose straightens to her full height, blue eyes flashing, jaws clenched. "Don't worry, Krisha. I'll get a message to Ferravale to warn them about this new threat, And if he has my son...then he/ is the one who needs to be afraid of /me/." The Gatekeeper turns to her family. "Lily, please get one of your sparrow friends to take the warning to Ferravale. I'll write it out. Nana, double-check the Infirm's supplies. Monitor lizards are formidable, and who knows if he has followers?" She kneels and goes to hold her grandson's face one more time, her gaze intense. "Nothing can stop me. I swear on my sister's grave." And then she's off at a jog, back to the Gatehouse, the Bellringer hard on her heels. The old Healer silently disappears into the storage room. No time like the present!

Lacota frowns. "I'll tell Benar," is all he says, at present.

Cota frowns, he just nods and watches her go off, he looks at the badger and frowns, questions later...but he didn't mean to make anyone afraid "yOU...OK?"

Krisha calms or tries to and shakes her head no, she isnt ok not at all, she has to call down though she has a job to do.."Just.....just need to relax" It's been a long time since she has befraid, she then frowns "Father...he could be after my father too"

Isa quietly slips under a cot and disappears as soon as she's put down. She stays but out of sight, hidden.

Lacota frowns. "And just who is 'he', exactly?"

Cota just frowns and climbs onto a cot and watches them quietly.

Krisha sighs "He..is a monitor lizard...leader of a tribe my...father left"She frowns "The lizards ..killed my birth father, my mother was badly wounded and died in childbirth.....with me...my father..Ferro, adopted me and left with me, the..lizrds f..found us some seasons later. Had me traped a half a season till I was..found..Ferro killed all the others...and was badly hurt...I..."She frowns "I..thought I had..k..killed the lader, he..he looked dead..guess he wasnt, it was right before I came here...one reason I was...basically mute for 3 seasons....th..those..tribal lizards...and the leader is..is back..h..how?"   

Isa doesn't come back out. She stays and listens though how much she understands is another matter. Eventually at some point she'll vanish off out of the room entirely.

Lacota can't pretend to know. "I have no idea, lass... But I'm sure everything will work out for the best..."   

Krisha nods "Let's..hope so..."She frowns "Ok I need to calm down and make sure the dibbuns are being good, supposed to have a story after dinner"

Lacota nods. "I should get back to the kitchen myself. Dinner is being served around now."

Krisha nods "I will chat later then"

There is dinner and  then some sleep for all.......

Last edited by Leon (2019-09-21 09:03:36 PM)

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer