Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-13 12:25:35 PM

Rudolfo And Alts

Rescued At Last-LP MISSING HARES LOG

Who:

Rudolfo- Fighter/Private in LP

Ewan- Fighter/Prviate in Lp...and RW Residential LP Hare

Reva- LP Recruit

Ping-LP Recruit

Pong-LP Recruit

Hawkeye-Old Otter

Seafoam-Seal

Couple spoofed hares...

LOG:

The morning was calm, it was gonna be sunny at least , not that one could tell in the cavern as it was slightly dark with some faint glow off some rocks. The hares had been there in total, almost 4 days and in fact by noon it would be 4 days. They were lucky there was some source of air, way up where a couple holes shone light,and a crack or two where some air came and of course the water led to an under water tunnel and to freedom of getting to the surface again for clean, fresh air!

Rudolfo was starting to worry but he had managed to keep calm and has done his best to keep others calm most of the time. He every so often looked at the water and just waited, it's all they could do.

“Maybe the otter got lost and...or forgot about us”Reva piped up as she sat beside him”Or they think us dead so ya know, why bother.”

Ping was now concern “They..they think we died?”

“Yeah not a good joke”Pong said.

Ewan just sat calmly”No one died, yet anyways and we wont' die...well today, one day we all will die but I want that to be like  a long LONG time from now”

Suddenly the surface of the water seemed to come alive and there was the seal, back again.”Hellos to you longeared landbeasts..I am back and I say hihi”

Hawkeye also appeared and seemed to of keep his promise “Ello..so whom wants outta here today?”

Rudolfo smiled, “Glad to see you back and”He chuckles warmly “I think we all want to go home now, get a bath and a nice hot meal and some sleep as well”

Reva rolled her eyes “Duhh we want out of 'ere...I mean I have had enough caves and tunnels to last a while.”

Ping and Pong just remain quiet, but also happy to be able to get out of here.

Ewan stepped forwards after standing “So..wot do we do, how do we..go about this?” He frowns “Thar is a plan right, plans are important to have”

Seafoam tilts her head “Plan..plans?” Ok confused but a smile “We head you outta the sea cave and to back landhome”

Hawkeye hmms “Not really just get you out best we can, one at a time and try to not panic, the tunnel can fit a single file line, but as said one at a time following either me or Seafoam since thar be a tunnel after this first one that goes left and right,...de right one leads to elsewhere and...well no way likely to the surface and the left one is the 15-20 foot one leading out into open waters and then up to the surface, as said not too far from land.”He frowns “Though first tunnel is like 100 feet to this dry area, where ya can rest and then that 2nd much shorter part”

Rudolfo thinks “Ok, we figure out whom goes first then and sounds like one will need to hold their breath a while for first part”

Reva nods “I can go first. I swim a lot so it wont brother me as much as it may others”

Ping and Pong just back off, yeah a little scared right now.

Ewan sits down and frowns, he says nothing and just hugs his legs to his chest and looks at Rudo with a frown.

Seafoam nods and will lead Reva back to land when she is ready.

Hawkeye looks at Ewan and bends down beside him “Its gonna be ok lad, you can be last if you want, try to not worry too much lad, your be fine ..I promise and I be here ta help and so is Seafoam.”

“And me”Rudolfo smiles”I am here as well Ewan and I will not let anything bad happen to you. Your a fellow Long Patrol hare.”

Ewan smiles “Thanks..Rudo...it helps me feel..little better”

Reva grins and goes to follow the seal out, yeah bye stupid cavern.

Hawkeye stays where he is for now”Well guess we are off ta a good start..I hope so anyways”

Seafoam will make sure the hare maid gets to the shore, and looks around”I guess..wait here yesyes.”

Reva shakes water off and smiles as she lays on the land and makes a sort of sand angle and chuckles “Land HO!!!” Yep this is clearly a happy happy happy hare, one can for sure tell, she looks at the seal and nods “Yeah go bally well help the others, not gonna go anywhere till everyone is out on the beach as well.”

Meanwhile still in the cavern Ping and Pong seem to decide who goes next and looks at Rudolfo “Umm...Private Rudolfo...who should like..go next?”

Rudolfo blinks, they are asking him? Ok sure he can reply “I say...Ping, the Pong...”He looks over at Ewan, “I would say Ewan last...but not sure.”

Ewan quickly speaks up “I don't mind going last”He doesn't want to deal with what he sees as a death trap and doom waiting to happen, but he also don't want to be in here much longer either”

Hawkeye listens “That sounds ok Rudolfo, seems your good at keeping calm and directing beasts, they trust ya...a good skill and I can stay with Ewan, Seafoam can come and let me know ya all made it to the beach ok and I will help Ewan back ta the beach, sound good?”

Seafoam arrives and smiles “One longears landbeast is safe...who next?”

Ping raises a paw, he can go next, but he seems unsure of the seal...”Can the..otter take me?”

Ewan just stays where he is and listens and watches, let the others go first as it gives him a chance to be ready or  as ready as he can be.

Rudolfo decides to leave the go with the otter up to Hawkeye as he looks over at him.

Hawkeye smiles “Sure, just keep a hold of me tail and hold ya breath”He will wait and then gives a nod”Back soon ya all”He did say he would help after all. He will even  return and take Pong to the surface as well if needed. The process takes a little while but they are slowly getting this done and with any luck in time for lunch.

Reva has sat up and been waiting, she grins as she sees Ping, then later Pong “Ya....see wot I say..land again,  I say let de fish enough the sea alone for a while, though didn't see any fish in that cavern, may have been nice for a snack..well if they were able to be caught”

Ping and Pong just look between one and another once both are on land and shrug as they sit down and wait.

Rudolfo sighs “Well looks like me and Ewan are let, doing ok Ewan?”

Ewan nods slowly “I..am ok just a little worried, but one never said it wouldn't be..scary”

Hawkeye is back and a little out of breath, he looks to the 2 hares and Seafoam and smiles slowly “Well...so...who be...next “He frowns as he sits quietly, it has been a while since he has swimed and he is old but goodness, he shakes his head and smiles.

Rudolfo is concerned “You ok Hawkeye, you can take a break you know, I am a good swimmer and don't need help and you said the direction to go, right? I can help Ewan in fact.”

Ewan frowns “We are..going now, like right now..?” Ok slight panic but he takes a few deep breaths, he can't swim, what if he drowns..no he wont think like that “O..o...ok...R..R..R..Rudo...”

Hawkeye nods “I be just fine land just need a small rest and..if ya be sure, thar is always the small little dry spot and I can have Seafoam fer company”

Seafoam nods and smiles at the hares. She will stay till all the hares and the otter is back on land before she heads off to somewhere in the sea but hey she may well visit as she likes these longeared landbeast after all.

Rudolfo nods and goes to take Ewan's paw “Ok Ewan just a deep breath and..hold on to my paw..and just try and be calm and keep holding your breath and it will be ok..promise..I am a great swimmer and will get you to safety, ok?”

Ewan nods “I..I..I trust you”He is just very nervous right now.

Hawkeye gives an encouraging smile “Go on lad..I will wait right here”

Rudolfo nods and will only go once he knows Ewan is ready to head out, he will go slightly slow but not too slow as he know likely the hare can't hold his breath too long, he will keep a good grip on his paw also, well here goes nothing as he goes to enter the water and sees the tunnel, then makes sure Ewan is ready before he heads down the tunnel at a semi- fast pace but also a careful pace and gets them to the dry spot and coughs, he looks at Ewan “Ewan..Ewan ya ok, say something”He coughs and looks around, so far..so good right?

Ewan tries and at first he does well, then panic starts to happen and his grip tightens on Rud's paw and his lungs scream for air, right before they get to that dry spot he takes water into his mouth and , yes panic as he grips his lief line, Rud's paw and then the coughing, the gaging , the water throw up as he shivers and blinks a few times “Alive..alive...I am alive...”He laughs and then frowns, coughing a little and smiles at Rudolfo, but worry “Wot bout the ..last part?”

Hawkeye  waits and sighs,”I should...check on em'”That and he needs to get out of this cavern, he seems to just feel unwell right now. He dives down into the water and swims towards where Ewan and Rudolfo is.

Rudolfo has no clue Hawkeye is heading their way now, and likely the seal also. He frowns “We brave it...Long Patrol hares leave no one behind.”He grins and then looks at Ewan “I will help ya, trust me, we gots this far after all”

Ewan nods “Y..Yes we have...let's get out of this..place and to the dinning hall for tea and cookies...”

Hawkeye is an otter, so he should be able to handle this tunnel but he has to stop once in the tunnel and leans agasit the wall a moment to rest and then heads to that dry spot and takes a couple breaths and shivers a little “Ok...getting too old for this sort of...thing”

Rudolfo keeps his promise and will get Ewan to the surface and slowly to land and smiles “Ok..wasn't too bad, was it?”

Ewan did some better and then gasps the very welcome air and his chest hurts a little but only a short while, ok water can be evil and he surely hopes he never has to hold his breath like that again! He sits down and calms but a feeling, something is out of place “Where is Hawkeye?”

Rudolfo frowns, yeah where was the otter? Then again otters like the water but something isn't right "Everyone..stay "He decides to just go back, yeah all 5 hares were out and he seen the seal but not the otter.

Hawkeye was on the little patch of dry rock and sighs, "Ok.....need to..move."He goes to the 2nd tunnel, it was a lot shorter and then starts to head to the surface, though slower than he probably should be.

Ewan stays with Ping,Pong, and Reva. He frowns at the water like its his new enemy or something.

Rudolfo is a good swimmer as he sees the otter clearly having some sort of issue he gets under him and helps him to the surface of the water and if needed to the beach also.

Hawkeye barely managed to hold his breath, or for the most part seemly...stay awake? He looks at the hares and closes his eyes a moment, ok this was bad in the sense he likely getting too old
for this sort of thing, yes he helped..yes he made sure a couple hares got to shore and that seal helped the rest, and well Rudo of course, he tries to say something and just instead passes out.

Ewan frowns and slowly stands and walks over"Is he...wait no he isn't ok is he?"

Rudolfo frowns and looks at the others, ok in a way he was in charge and will be in charge now as he goes to gently pick up the otter and looks at everyone, gonna be leader here"Ok everyone follow me, no asking why...no we should rest, we have worried hares back at Sala...and Hawkeye needs a healer"Ok he and the others do as well but he can worry on that, once inside. It's likely someone seen them and he can try and find someone else later or send another. For now he is gonna be bossy"Ok..move, don't have ta be single file..straight inside and..to the infirm with us all"

==Into the Infirm of Sala==

Rudolfo makes sure they all get inside, nods to a very surprised hare and speaks "Well don't just stand and stare..report or something to his Lordship or a major.."The hare nods and speeds off and Rudo leads the rest inside the infirm as they would likely be made to have a checkup anyways.

Reva decides to sleep, she is tried and can always get some food after the annoying checkup, but sleep first..then food....

Ewan frowns, he coughs a little as still has a little water in his lungs as he sits down"Wot about..Crevan?He will like..worry and worry and maybe panic if he doesn't know where Hawkeye is, did Hawkeye even tell him he was gonna help or did he not and forgot?"

Hawkeye is likely not gonna answer any time too soon, he is unconious. His pulse a little weak,but fast but his breathing is steady and he seems to be improving a little, and the healer on duty will make sure he is ok, as well as make sure the others in the room are ok.

Rudolfo sits letting a healer check on him as he frowns, "Just..relax Ewan, I don't know, we can figure it out."He is tried and just wants some food and rest, any questions can just wait for now, any one's questions for that matter. The hares will be offered some light vegetable broth and water,just to make sure they are ok, they will get better food later on, after a small meal and some water and given the ok he will go to sleep himself. The last 4 days he wants to never ever ever repeat in his life.

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

Board footer