Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-11 06:06:16 PM

Rudolfo And Alts

Wot Is That?-LP LOG-Missing Hares-

Who:

Rudolfo- LP Hare..Fighter/Private

Ewan- LP Hare...Fighter/Private/ Redwall Abbey Residential LP Hare

Reva- Hare Maid..future LP Hare?

Ping and Pong- LP Recruits (Spoofed)

Seafoam-Seal

Log:

Rudolfo looks around, he stays calm and alert as he looks for sources of light”A couple but up high, one bit of good news that water went down a little bit but not too much, maybe something else is blocked?”

Ewan shrugs as he stays close by “There is a ..dead end, and one other tunnel that ..goes into water...or least the small like chamber has a like..pool of water.”

Reva just been following them”So..finding anything of use, of interest?” She grins, still in a fairly good mood”You know we could still find treasure in this place, some old pirates like left it here and forgot about it”

Rudolfo shakes his head “First order of business, get outta here not look for treasure. This is not a fun thing right now, it's serious. Yeah we have barely any rations, we run out and then what? One can only go so long without water or food.”

Ping and Pong are close by and frown”Yeah and I rather we not resort to...ummm yeah let's not go there “Yep no eating friends, no way.

Ewan sighs”Also..mental state can slow in times like this.”He leads the way to the pool of water and frowns “It's just a large chamber.”He gets a paw of water and sniffs it..”Salt water.”

Reva looks around and smiles as she walks over to a wall “Look sparklely rocks..pretty”

Rudolfo sighs as he looks around and sits down, “Ok everyone...ideas?”

Ping and Pong just look at the ground, Pong seems smart..maybe..”Not..die?”

Ewan looks at the water and frowns “I am unsure, seems no way out....small holes for air and light so not like no air, but also no way out , other ways are dead ends,  thar is the cave in and maybe an old one too..we are...traped. I am unsure...wot to...”He just takes a deep breath, he will not panic and he will not faint. He sits down and hums to himself to calm down and seems to help him to relax.

A creature seems to poke their head above water and then quickly go under the water gain, this done several times before they get to where they stay on the patch of dry rock in the cave.

Rudolfo watches the creature closely, paw on his dirk and studies it “What is..is that?”

Ping frowns “Our doom”

Pong slaps his brother Ping and rolls his eyes “It's clearly some...ummm....well it's something that's hopefully nit here to eat us”

Reva keeps her distance but then is curious “Oh....my..GOODNESS!!” And now she is excited “I have seen something like this from a distance..”She looks at the creature “Hello...wait how did they, are they trapped as well?”

Ewan just studies her “It's a seal..there is like one book on them in Salamandastron library. They are usually friendly and live in a colony out at sea.” He hmmms “But usually don't go too far from water for too long.”

Seafoam just watches, listens and backs up a little. She then speaks “You are..longears and Landbeasts”

Rudolfo nods and ohs “You can..speak normally. Hallo and yes we are hares and sort of traped here with no way out”

Reva sits beside Rudolfo and listens as he and the seal speak.

Ewan hmms “Curious.”He says “Then not much is know of seals....another creature sort of like them is a sea lion but sea lions are bigger and less fur and large...teeth”

Pong decides right then and there “Then I clearly don't want a sea lion to say hi”

Seafoam blinks “I..listen to speakwords and..learn talk others.”She giggles “There is a tunnel under the water that goes a short distance and you get to a little area of dry rock and then dive into waters and go little ways and get out and then to the surface.”By like 20-25 feet.

Rudolfo smiles “A way out..”He then frowns, the others, and the whole swimming.”How..long is the tunnel?”

Reva folds her paws into her lap”I can swim, mom made sure I knew ...mom died, and no she didn't drown...no some fox killed her and dad was dead in some tavern fight...I am alone with”She frowns “Posy..she must be so worried”

Ping frowns “ Like..we have to go into the water...it will lower right?”

Ewan seems to pale “I..I..I..I..c..c....can't..s...s...s....s..swim”And the stuttering and the worry, the concern. He hums a tune and calms a little as his eyes go to the water and gulps “No nO ...nI..O..O...other way..other way......go.... be...other way”

Seafoam frowns “Is...longears landbeast okies?” She then rethinks “OH..landbeasts can't underwater be long...but it only way outta here” She swims back and forth and then “I get help?”

Rudolfo right away is trying to calm Ewan, but he is worried himself”Ok..its ok Ewan...ok Reva can swim...I can...Ewan can't....Ping?Pong?”

Ping and Pong nod as they can swim. Yes.

Reva frowns “Yeah but if it's like too long a tunnel...gee how long can ya hold ya breath?”

Ewan just whimpers but slowly , sort of..calm a bit. “Air is needed...hold breath...cant too long...I want to go  home”Home?

Seafoam frowns “First is..longish...and not long at all.”She can stay under a long time “I will get help or tell where you are at least, I shall back be..promise”And she is under the water and gone. Will she return? They sure hope so that's for sure.

Rudolfo sighs as he stays beside Ewan, he looks to where the seal left wondering...

Will she really return?

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

Board footer