Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-07 08:02:23 PM

Karth Riverbark

Ewan LP Hare

IMG_20180707_204427.jpg

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-07-09 05:38:16 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Re: Ewan LP Hare

Cool....darn now I want to make a hare.

#3 2018-07-11 09:11:48 AM

Karth Riverbark

Then make one the LP needs some

Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare

#4 2018-07-12 04:41:57 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

That's a good picture, Karth!  Thanks for sharing big_smile

Yes, the Long Patrol needs more hares!  Go ahead and make one, and pmail me as Felicity once you have! big_smile

#5 2018-07-14 08:32:02 AM

Karth Riverbark

thanks. I have drawn a pic of all my characters...well not my falcon but I am not good with birds and he will die in the TP anyways. But I do want him to fight some more first, he is likely going to follow the groups when they go off to get help.

I seem fairly good at drawing hares, not to well with otters as I had someone call Karth a bear IRL when they see the drawing..what ever,  he is just an odd colored otter. My vole is drawn ok I guess and I am so-so with cats and lizards.

I am lately praceing some drawing of other animals.

Hmmms, maybe I could try and draw some other peoples characters, now a warning they would not be some professional drawing of great skill and talent and wouldn't have so perfect details its like OMG they are gonna jump off the paper and join me for an adventure.....also when I do draw a character it takes anywhere from a couple days to maybe a week. I base it off a desc and look at pictures of the animal IRL.

Ok thats all

#6 2019-01-12 01:25:23 PM

Karth Riverbark

I was checking on things and have an update...I have the pic of Ewan...looks like need to work on one for Hanzi my recruit hare for LP...

I am also thinking he may surprise everyone and become a healer as I noticed we are low on healers and like have no active ones sad

Board footer