Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-29 07:41:12 PM

KenyaAndJacenta

I Will Be Your Friend Dearie......

** Ya a log with Kenya- she will soon be a novice or she hopes  *****

Who is in the log:

Kenya-Wants to be a novice-She's an otter teen

Melantha- Leader of Black Rose- She's a adult cat

Where:
In an old office upstairs in abbey, an area by the door.

Log:

Melantha humms a soft tune, the two guards watching her are somewhat relaxing now as the feline seems to have behaved lately. She sings softly and for a vermin her voice is very..good, its sweet sounding and makes her seem a lot less evil as she even sings of summer turning to fall as it gives way to winter and again once more spring.

Kenya tip toes and peeks in the door as it was open a little and pushes the door slowly and slips inside to listen, she has just got done with dishes and was going to bed but..the singing..she had to find it and , well sort of spy on the cat it seems.

Melantha sings a little more and smirks as the guards seem asleep now, yeah pick newbies as she turns to the small otter "Spying are we...dearie...come inside I don't bite..or claw...least while in here"

Kenya frowns but walks over and stops "Your..a bad beast but you were..singing and it was..pretty"

Melantha nods "Well..thank you child..so whats your name. I am Melantha"

Kenya looks at the doorway and then sits down a little too close "Kenya....I..I don't understand."

Melantha watches the otter, the guards and back to the otter "Understand what dear child? There is so many many things in this world that's hard to understand..."

Kenya frowns "You...you were in the woods that day...my mom and dad...."She seems to feel maybe she should just leave, this was a bad idea to come inside here and by herself.

Melantha slowly stands, yes she is untied "Oh do stay ...oh yes that well I only do what I am told dearie...not my fault sometimes beasts fight me, see fighting is bad I could of easily just took them, but no that one with the blade had to fight me, self defense dearest...as for your mom..well it wasn't I that harmed her...blame the marten, who was loyal to me till Ormaz came and so she is now loyal to him."

Kenya frowns as she listens and backs up a little as the cat stands up, she looks to the door"I..I should go"

Melantha goes to lay a paw on the otters shoulder, course the otter could move away, "Why so scared? So jumpy...oh yes you shouldn't be here should you? Well I wont tell..trust me"She grins "I do keep promises after all"

Kenya shivers slightly when her shoulder is touched and turns around slowly to face the cat "You..you wont?"

Melantha shakes her head and backs up "No..our secret dearie...now we can chat of..what ever you like Kenya...you have other family here, I bet you do..friends even"

Kenya says, "I...have no friends or.."She frowns "Family really...beasts too busy for me and...well....maybe"She frowns, unsure if he counts and just sighs, she likely messed that up already as a tear goes down her face.

Melantha will clear away the tear if allowed and frowns, is she faking or not that's not for sure, "Oh poor dear...maybe what?"

Kenya will let her and sniffs "I got in a fight...and...and someone wan..wanted to..dopt me but likely changed mind now cause of me fighting and I argued with Brother Rick and broke a mug and he cut his paw when he picked up some pieces of it..I didn't mean to toss the mug in the basin of water I was...upset..and I will probably never be a novice and someone else has a better chance at being a novice again or maybe brother and..and then..then he will just be more in charge of rules and..and.."

Melantha says, "Oh poor child..I will be your friend"

Kenya says, "You..you will?" Is this wise as she rubs her eyes 'But...your..bad"

Melantha sits down "Am I? I have behaved...I ever told them where all the slaves are, if they can...they will rescue them" Though deep down she hopes some beasts die in the fight that's sure to happen." see I freed the slaves in a way and I have harmed no one in this abbey"

Yet........

Kenya says, "So..your maybe..good now?"

Melantha says, "Maybe..maybe not"Well least she is honest right now "Have I harmed you Kenya?"

Kenya places her paws behind her back and shakes her head "No....you havent" Scaced her some but that wasn't the question.

Melantha nods "Ok then. It is late maybe you should go to bed Kenya maybe we can talk another day?"

Kenya seems to think and then nods "AL..alright..Melantha"

Melantha watches as the otter goes to head out of the room.

Kenya looks at the cat again and then heads off to bed

Melantha waves from where she sits, lucky the two guards wake up a little while before guard change, course the cat pretended to be asleep when she seen them waking up, she opens her eyes as ...well these guards are for sure more alert, oh well "Evening..."She says and lays down again to sleep for real this time, she will have to talk with that otter again...befriend her....weather its for good or bad reasons remains to be seen.

Kenya meanwhile is now in bed, thinking of weather the cat is truly a friend or not, she decides before she slips off into sleep.

Last edited by KenyaAndJacenta (2018-08-29 07:42:43 PM)

Board footer