Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-11-20 09:49:10 PM

Leon

Jedrick Log-We are Off

=This ICLY happen like a day or two before Jedrick got his boat and small crew to head away from Halyard 10-12-2016=

Jedrick was greedy yes he wanted more gold and one way to do it was placing bets at the fighting pits. He grinned as he had won a 3nd time when a tall ferret took out a rat, before the ferret had taken out a hedgehog and a weasel. He smiled as he counted his winnings.

Xander frowned “I thought we left soon, why do you ne doe gold for?” Hey he was curious  and right now bored.

Jedrick narrowed his eyes at the badger and grinned when the ferret asked for another challenger to step into the fighting ring, the wildcat went to push Xander into the fighting area, course he could resist the push if he is paying attention.

Xander gasped as he tumbled into the ring and stood up to dust himself off, he frowned at Jedrick and walked back over to the edge “I..I fell..s…sorry sir”

The ferret, known as Crush, just grinned “Well what do we have here hmmmm?” He smirked “A stripe dog, and not even a full grown one, well still should be fun”

Jedrick just shrugged “Win this fight and ya get to leave the ring. It’s simple really”

Xander eyes widened and he looked to the Ferret and gulped slightly “Umm…..hi?”

Crush grinned at the badger and got a short sword and tossed one to the badger as well “We start…begin!!” He doesn’t even give him time to step aside and is already aiming for his neck with a cruel laugh.

Jedrick watches  closely as the fight starts, wondering deep down if this will be the shortest  fight in history or will it be somewhat entertaining.

Xander barely manages to duck and slide sideways, he does get a cut on his lower arm and blood forms, he also managed to catch the short sword throw to him, but it nicked his paw some, he grips it at the handle and slice at the ferret’s mid-section, he has good skill for his age, not perfect but  it is  a lot better than most his age would have. He also has quickness on his foot paws on his side

Crush starts to laugh and then gets a surprised look on his face when the badger gets a slice in across his stomach and blood pours from the wound, he growls and swings the blade in anger so he  no focused at all, just aiming to hit whatever is closer to him at the time.

Jedrick raises an eyebrow n then smirks as he watches the now to him interesting fight.

Xander quickly leaps back, barely missing  slice to the chest, he stabs forwards in a quick motion when the ferret has his blade over his head, he feels a cut to the shoulder but luckily it’s not deep as he growls in pain and uses that pain to stab the ferret again, this time harder.

Crush hisses in pain as the first stab enters his lung and gasps as he tries to breath, he brings the sword down to try and slay this cub and his eyes widen and the dim when the blade from the badger enters his chest again and into his heart, instantly killing him. He staggers backwards and falls over lifeless.

Jedrick looks pleased at this and chuckles coldly “Well most interesting indeed”.

Xander was unsure what to do, some angry beasts bet the ferret would win or kill the badger  grumble at lost money,  one rat cheered as he  made a rare bet the badger would win. Xander just stands there staring at the dead ferret  and quickly made his way out of the ring when the door was opened.

Jedrick went to the badger and grinned, “ what’s wrong Xander, let us go now I have some beasts to talk to about a boat”

Xander frowns “But…But I k..killed a beast”

Jedrick shrugs “Well kill or be killed, first time killed   a beast, your get use to it after a while” He then grabbed his paw and led him to the house where he treated the wound, hey he needs the badger still so he decided to treat and bandage any wounds he had. Then the two went to bed as the next day would be a long day indeed and hopefully a start of a trip.

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer