Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-07 05:04:50 PM

Elmef

Redwall Winter Story Night

Hello all!

So as previously discussed I am thinking as it is winter and we are all bundled up inside to keep warm

Abbot Benar is going to host a weekly gathering (Probably on a Thursday, Maybe Monday and Thursday) in Cavern Hole
And every week someone will invited to showcase a talent

Cooking, Storytelling, Music, Some practical craft and tell a short story about it, why it is important to them etc.

These story evenings will continue until the Winter Feast when the Abbot will pick a winner
I am thinking of starting this next week!
I am away on Thursday next week so I am thinking Monday/Tuesday will be a chance for people to sign up and talk to the Abbot about signing up to put their talent/story into the contest.

Then starting Monday 17th we'll start with our first story telling!

#2 2018-12-07 05:08:23 PM

Karth Riverbark

Re: Redwall Winter Story Night

Sounds fun....not sure Ewan's Talent would count...he has one of those, not sure what call it..but can see it once...travel a path once and remember it.He is also a speed reader so yeah he reads fast. He remembers details of things and can, at random times speak of it..like oh thats a so and so tree and there is 300 types of this sort of tree...random facts smile

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#3 2018-12-08 04:04:37 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I won't be here on Monday the 17th, and my week break is the 9th-15th.  But DoraRose and LilyMoore would both sign up, Dora with her mandolin and singing and LilyMoore would just sing (with surprise accompaniment).  Dora may also make cookies or something to share, but not as an entry in the competition smile

#4 2018-12-27 07:57:56 AM

Rudolfo And Alts

sounds like fun

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

Board footer