Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-17 01:01:52 PM

Leon

Alright, Let's Go-Redwall Log

***Some info first to explain this log. OOCLY Cynthia has left the muck...we discussed how she shouldn't die and both came up with well she got a letter and a choice to make. Now seeing as my character Caleb is her husband, it means I decided he goes where she goes as....why would he not go with his own wife. Anyways gonna let Caleb get pwiped...ICLY STILL ALIVE...Not to worry I 'm not leaving muck, just wont have Caleb connected anymore...I am still around with Brother Leon and my hare Corporal Flint of the LP. ******

Log:
Caleb
Cynthia

==================================================

Caleb was reading a book on herbs quietly, not much to do today really as he finally took a day off, he earned it.

Cynthia was feeling better and that was good as she rushed into the room excited and smiling ”Caleb  Caleb..look!” She waves a letter in his face.

Caleb blinks and lowers it” What is it dear, you seem happy enough”

“Remember the shrew that taught me to sing and play music…well they helped me to get even better than I was at it.” Cynthia explained.

Caleb nodded “Yeah who could forget him, bright colors and bells on his hat. I saw him and a couple others earlier from that performing circus, what about him?”

Cynthia smiles “He offered me a chance to go, my dream Caleb and this time it’s for real. He is leaving tomorrow and yes of course you can come too….He said you could help cook, they really need a good cook, please” Her eyes just. Like sad puppy eyes that plead.

Caleb lays down the book and closes it “Cooking for a circus could be fun…but we wouldn’t be here much at all, maybe visit each autumn and that’s it”

Cynthia sighs, “Yeah I know” She looks sad now.

“But” He stands and goes to hug her “We could always write and it would be fun to travel.”

Cynthia smiles wide and gives Caleb a deep kiss, “Thank you love”

Caleb returns the kiss and smiles “Of course dear…now we need to tell my sister. My mom and dad….and Friar Lacota…and course Abbot Benar”

The two say their goodbyes, there are of course tears, a few hugs and somehow they best be careful and write or else, how they will be missed. In the spring twins are born…Cota and Lily.

==A short little role play since Cynthia left, course Caleb would also.==

Last edited by Leon (2017-10-17 01:03:16 PM)

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#2 2017-10-19 07:34:10 AM

oz

Re: Alright, Let's Go-Redwall Log

Course  Oz said his goodbye and wished them well. To be careful and always write as someone could read Oz the letters. Also I think the abbot would also go ahead and give them offical titles of Brother Caleb  and Sister Cynthia before they headed off.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2017-10-21 07:54:59 AM

Karth Riverbark

None of mine knew either, maybe saw them at the feast but that's all. Hope Sister Cynthia and Brother Caleb have a good life

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2017-10-21 07:56:08 AM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#4 2017-10-24 07:59:34 AM

The_Brony_Marek

Ok If they went by Ferravale Marek would wish them good luck in life

#5 2017-10-26 02:15:27 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

LilyMoore is sad, as is DoraRose.  But they'll enjoy each letter as it arrives.

Thank you for not killing them. <3

Board footer