Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-20 10:58:23 AM

oz

A Fanfiction About Oz

This is a story of before Oz came to Redwall and its him telling it many seasons from the muck time right now so made up a new Abbot that is in the timeline. Anyways he is much older than now and telling a story to the dibbuns. Most will be set in the Northlands before he came to abbey. I got permission to the character Zork in the story form his player, anyone else maybe want mentioned as there will be a couple pauses in the telling, though most characters may be dead or really old by this time line, or maybe its a child of a character, let me know and please read to see if its good or not.....

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12621597/1/Oz

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2017-08-20 12:26:31 PM

Leon

Re: A Fanfiction About Oz

COOL
Lets see....Caleb might be Friar by then. Leon may or may not be alive, depends.....and not sure who would be Master Healer as Caleb. least right now, isnt intrested in the job...Leon and Dorarose's grandson or granddaughter maybe?

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#3 2017-08-20 04:34:37 PM

oz

oK
That would be neat. I wrote a couple short chapters so far, and will have longer ones like I already have most of where he lost Northstar and Cole, his mate and child, but thats like a chapter 5 or 6 in the fanfic. I am unsure how old Oz is, always though maybe in 2020 he dies...he wont get as old as Zee will. In fact at the end of this fanfic he will die in fact. But as said this is like seasons later on muck as of now timeline smile Then who knows who is alive or dead by time this fanfic happens and maybe something changes in the MUCK WORLD  who knows, it will still be a cool fanfic

Last edited by oz (2017-08-20 04:39:07 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#4 2017-08-21 05:11:10 PM

Leon

IN 2020 I believe Leon would still be alive and most likely Caleb would have a son or daughter thats like around 6-7 seasons or so by then. Leon could still be Master Healer..yeah smile.LEON CALEB could be in story maybe at stop points. Maybe a son named Rafe or daughter named after Angela, if she died by then or some other name Dorarose or Cynthia choose.

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#5 2017-08-24 07:23:46 AM

oz

5 CHAPTERS!
I am unsure how many more chapters there will be total. This is maybe the middle of the story, he still has to meet Maxtor, his adopted son...be a hermit for those 8-9 seasons and then he will finally get to Redwall at the end of the fanfic.

The 6th chapter will be a stop point, then another one in last chapter of the fanfiction story.Read and let me know how it is smile

I play:

#6 2017-08-24 02:35:36 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Wow, that's great!

2020, huh?  Man, I haven't really thought out that far.  DoraRose and LilyMoore would still be alive, but I dunno about Angela.  On one hand, I like the idea of her never, ever dying and just sticking around forever to irritate people.  Conversely, she's like a zillion years old.  So I have no idea.

And I think maybe eventually a daughter or granddaughter named LilyMoore would be cool, Leon, to keep the tradition going.  And your ideas for names sound good, also.  smile

I'm enjoying your fanfic so far, Oz.  Keep it comin'! big_smile

#7 2017-08-25 10:39:11 AM

oz

yA A NEW CHAPTER...Leon is Master Healer and Angela has a cameo smile. Also got permission  to have Xander show up briefly as well as chapter 6 is Oz back in the abbey taking a lunch break and then back to the story. As said on there will be busy for next 2-3 weeks so may not be an update tiill towards end of September. Not to worry I will stil be on for role plays over next 2-3 weeks, just not sure how often.

I play:

#8 2017-08-31 01:04:30 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Oh my cow, you did Angela so well!  I was cackling, it was perfect and beautiful x'D  You've got her personality down pat.  The rest of it was really good, too.  Keep going!  This is a fun-to-read fanfic smile

#9 2017-09-03 06:22:52 AM

The_Brony_Marek

Zork is in it too as well as Maxtor now

#10 2017-09-06 11:49:29 AM

oz

I had to change the name of the Champion and the species. Then the champion is only in the story a little anyways smile...I have 9 chapters!!!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12621597/1/Oz

I am unsure how many more after this, maybe 3-4 counting the ending wrap-up chapter.

I play:

#11 2017-09-08 10:18:18 AM

oz

I changed a..little of what happen Muck wise, but only slightly. Oz did help the dibbuns but forgot the main details as was a while ago. He didnt really want the job at first and then grew to love the dibbuns and them him.
I have like 2 more main chapters and then the wrap up one, which already written. Most likely be long chapters maybe, but then again this will be Oz's viewpoint of events so a lot of possible vermin issues may be dealed with off to the side unseen excpet his part of course. Anyways almost down and knowing me will have it completed in a week or two smile

I play:

#12 2017-09-08 06:35:35 PM

oz

Well its finished...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12621597/1/Oz

Ok Zork showed up a little sooner but thats fine, Zork did help him once...couple times. Oz did fight a cat named Blackfur when I first started playing on here...Blackfur was a slaver, leader of a group that may show up again some time...anyways read away and in the final chapter its ment to be  a good 6-8 seasons into what is now...because duhhh Oz is VERY MUCH ALIVE ICLY STILL AND PLANS TO BE FOR A WHILE.

I play:

Board footer