Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-26 03:12:45 PM

oz

Been on this Muck a LONG while...

oz was created tues Dec 14th 2010.
He was my first character on the muck after a like 8 year year break....
Anyways I have played on the muck off and on since 1996, yes since 1996. OK I feel very old now.

Ok now a reason for the post.
I am leaveing the muck and this time not returning. Real Life needs more attention, important matters.
Lp hare.
SO....whats that mean to my 3 characters?

Oz= Gee he started as old papa oz and then he died after many seasons as Badger Mother/Papa...died after many many si many seasons. Then when Mother Krisha had her sin, she named him after Papa Oz.

oz, Xander and Krisha son, grew up in the abbey and took an intrest in bees, in singing and music.He also was taught a slight bit on how to use XAnder's blade..Blade of tye Northwind Storms.

he has decided, since he is of age now, to go on a bit of a find himself quest of sorts

Cole--LP hare, first a healer and theb runner aftwr his twin brother died. He decided to leqve the LP and yes he told officers and a letter to Ciocan .Colr did wHt was needed to leave and have honable discharge. He gets to keep his rank of Private. He also has tagged alone with Oz cause mother Krisha didnt want Oz traveling alone.

Gorvenalus- My son will keep him from getting pwiped.
Icly Gorv will be around a long while, heck maybe go down in history as the oldest recorder the abbey ever had before he dies.OR maybe 2nd oldest ever anyways.

I have enjoyed my time on here and will miss it.
Iplan to write some fanfic stll thats icly seasons and seasons into the future, a possibe future anyways as what happens many seasonss fe9m now on the muck could be..well anyrhing.

One thing that qill ne IC is a log I will post  of Cole and Oz headed off on Oz's quest.

i plan to still check forums every so often.
Thanks for the roleplay!

Last edited by oz (2023-02-26 03:27:14 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2023-02-26 03:18:59 PM

oz

Re: Been on this Muck a LONG while...

Quick note
I gave ferravale and sala stuff to Ajax. So no worries now on those going chown ok

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#3 2023-02-26 03:25:30 PM

Elmef

I will miss hanging and Rping together Oz

But RL has to come first!
Stay in touch

#4 2023-02-26 03:29:28 PM

Proud LP

Very True,
Real Life needs attention first.

I am :
Velm-Captain and Chief Healer at Salamandstron
Jaison-Soon to be Master Healer at Redwall
Kage-Healer,Posion,Asssassin, Evil

#5 2023-02-27 01:08:50 PM

Ol'random
Website

I realize I haven't been active at all for months and I'm sorry I didn't get to Rp with you again!
I'm sad that you have to go, but as everyone else says RL come first. You've been around since I first joined and I'll miss you and your characters!

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#6 2023-02-28 01:37:46 PM

LeeJ

Yeah, I've pretty much disappeared for months, too, only showing up for a feast here and there.
You will be missed.

Characters: Lee, Lacota, Thomas, William, Adrian, Varus, Abel

#7 2023-03-04 04:11:06 PM

aeysin
Administrator
Website

Sad to see you go, Oz. Only a few of us 90s players left.

Thank you for so many years of plots and dedication to the MUCK!

Real life is always more important than the game, but the nice part is that it sometimes settles down and lets us revisit old pastimes. Glad to hear you'll be stopping by the forum now and then; maybe you'll even be able to pop onto the MUCK for one-off RPs. Being a part of the MUCK community doesn't have to be a full time commitment. 

Wishing you well with everything. Feel free to continue to contribute to the forum and wiki: They're meant to be a platform for inactive players as well as those participating in current plots.

#8 2023-03-04 04:23:41 PM

aeysin
Administrator
Website

oz wrote:

Quick note
I gave ferravale and sala stuff to Ajax. So no worries now on those going chown ok

On that note... one of my alts has held Halyard for a while. None of the original owners have shown interest in reclaiming it, so I will be transferring the village to a MUCK "public property" character as well. I am not going anywhere but, like Ferravale, it is an established non-canon region that should be protected from purge.

I am in the middle of moving (again tongue) but will complete the transfer once I am set up and online at the new spot.

#9 2023-03-06 07:02:53 PM

oz

Ferravale needs reconnected to road also

I play:

Board footer