Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-10 01:42:03 PM

Proud LP

Yep,That's A Dophin-LP LOG

Who:

Velm-Chief Healer

Donica-Corporal/Healer

Ciocan-Badger Lord

Some assorted spoofed LP Hares

Log:

The beach was suddenly busy within about an hour after news of the beached dophin was heard. Some harews watched  from further away as they were curious and those helping or waiting to see how to help were closer.

Velm was not sure he  knew what he was doing, this was a dophin and he never treated one before or any sort of sea creture before,well a sea gull a couple  times but he wasn't sure sea gulls  counted as sea cretures or not.

The dophin had a couple scrapes on it's side,but otherwise no other inuries.It was unconious so any speaking was not possible at the time being.Its heartrate and breathing seemed  normal and it still was wet from the water so that was  a good thing.

Donica helped to lay some towels on the dophin to help keep it wet as hares got the towels wet in the sea water."It has to stay wet, we can't let it dry out."

Ciocan speaks as he walks closer" Make sure de  blow hole is clear, as well as any fins." He looks at a couple other hares " Let's make them more comfortable. Dig a small hole under each pectoral fin, the chest region and fill the hole with water. This will relieve pressure on the animal’s fins and lungs yet still support the chest."He points these out as he speaks and makes sure it's done right.and speaks to Velm"Any idea how they got injuriedCaptain?"

Velm carefully tends to the scarpes"Not too bad a scarp, not sure sur.Maybe the storm? There was some large bits of drift wood that it could of  bumped into, no vermin were around sur.Some sea gulls were but the gulls are gone since we  came over to tend to the creture."

Donica speaks now "Its a young dophin I think sur, but not too young but it's not big enough to be an adult either.,he is not  big enough."

The dophin moves slightly but otherwise doesn't do too much for the time being.The dophin if  inspected closer is maybe one in the later seasons of what would be a dibbun,but not yet a teenager age. It seems to relax a little once it's made more comfortable.

Ciocan nods "Alright, update me if anything changes.Its important to keep the dophin wet and cool but not cold. We need to make sure  the dophin is returned to the sea where it belongs as soon as possible but I want to make sure there is no other injuries or  any other worries to be know. Also I like to know why a young dophin is by it's self, it's family must be very worrried."

Velm gives a firm nod"Most likely sur, prehaps I can send a scout to wake Rufys,send him out to look for a group of dophins"

Donica stays by the dophin quietly making sure it stays tended to.

Ciocan nods as he turns to head back inside"Sounds like a good plan Velm,Rufus should be  in his nest on the crater."

=STAYED TUNED FOR  MORE=

I am :
Velm-Captain and Chief Healer at Salamandstron
Jaison-Soon to be Master Healer at Redwall
Kage-Healer,Posion,Asssassin, Evil

Board footer