Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-21 02:49:11 PM

Ol'random
Website

Some Updates + Hoping to RP again tomorrow (Sat 10/22/22)

Hey all! So I've been away from the MUCK for longer than I thought I would for reasons I've talked about before (basically lack of time and burn out), sorry about that!

Tomorrow (Saturday the 22nd of October, 2022) I am going to be online at hopefully 1 PM Eastern Standard Time/EST (British Summer Time/BST 6 PM, 11 AM my time (Mountain Standard Time/MST in case anyone was wondering) for a few hours (ideally less than four hours, anything longer can give me headaches). I hope to do at least two RPs tomorrow - one in Mossflower with Atticus or John, and one at Redwall spoofing Spruce. I can also do something with the LP with either Terrence at Sala or Lossow in the 67th if people want!

Now for a couple updates about stuff I have yet to actually finish: firstly all the logs from this past summer - I am working on collecting them all and posting, so I apologize in advance for potentially flooding the Log pages. tongue

Secondly, I'm hoping to do some more work on the Wiki which I've more or less neglected for over a year at this point (mainly fill out the LP history page + some upkeep. Also I want to make a MUCK IC timeline at some point but that will take a heck of a lot of work)

anyway that's kinda it for me. Hope to RP again soon!

Last edited by Ol'random (2022-10-21 02:49:55 PM)

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#2 2022-10-22 06:55:38 PM

oz

Re: Some Updates + Hoping to RP again tomorrow (Sat 10/22/22)

I am hopeing to find the post 67th location. I may of found the room the entry is at..not sure yet.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2022-10-25 10:35:16 AM

Proud LP

Re: Some Updates + Hoping to RP again tomorrow (Sat 10/22/22)

It is a place on muck, its in old logs

I am :
Velm-Captain and Chief Healer at Salamandstron
Jaison-Soon to be Master Healer at Redwall
Kage-Healer,Posion,Asssassin, Evil

Board footer