Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-27 03:33:28 PM

Proud LP

New Master Healer-Redwall Log

who:

Jaison-Master Healer of Redwall

Bnear-Abbot of Redwall

Gorvenalus-Recorder of Redwall

LOG:

Benar sat at his desk looking at a scroll he had, and frowned as he rolled it back up and shaked his head"This past week has been, well stressful."

Gorvenalus just nodded in agreement "Yes it has ,some bright news is Rupert gave me scrolls, jornals and log books, as well as some books from Ferravale to keep safe.Also the treaty was among them but I am unsure where to keep it"   

Jaison poked his head into the doorway "Hello Abbot Benar,how are you doing?"   

Benar replys"I could be better, all this news from Ferravale is concerning."He stands "I also need to make sure the harvest is done correctly, and not to mention the roof still needs the tiles placed.I am going over supply lists as well, the abbey is doing well with suplies but we do need to go to the market up the road for a few things.But is it safe to or not..I have no clue."   

Jaison listens and then speaks "I think you should take a few days off. Let Matilda handle some things, also Gorvenalus could and likely be happy to and we have Mother Krisha,.You are stressed and need rest."   

Gorvenalus smiles "He is correct Benar.A few days rest will do you some good.I can tend to some of your duties a few days"He smiles "I was abbot of Willowbark at one time"   

Benar shakes his head as he goes to head to the door"I don't need rest."He shows a scroll" I got news there was another problem in Ferravale.The Mossflower Defenders Base was destoyed,."He shakes his head "Any member still around hasn't even be in the base for a long while, like 1 or 2 beasts was left to keep an eye on the place and...and disaster happens. What is next?"   

Jaison takes a deep breath and crosses his arms over his chest "I am unsuure Benar but what I -DO- know is your resting.Stress is no good right now,for anyone espcilly the abboT. You can even rest in your room and I and Gorvenalus will make sure your not distrubed for a few days."   

Gorvenalus nods in agreement" Yes..I say maybe a week off. It's been a while also since you have had some good time off."

Benar looks up to them,a small shake of his head as he goes to walk past them."I also need to find a new Bellringer, a new gatekeeper and Gatekeeper is very imporant,right now Matilda is helping with that and Brother Rick. Various novices have been ringing the bell but I want a more perment Bellringer. The abbey needs a chief healer and someone should try and see and get any other news of Ferravale and why an attck happen there.It seems the ones who did it left the area but not before they took Blisa with them as a captive"

Jaison steps in the squirrels way to block him "No you -WILL rest Benar" His voice a bit demanding and strean which is rare for the hamster."I can always have matilda tie you to a bed and tell Lacota not to make your favorite desert for a long ..long time"Wait can he doi that? "I say 5 days shoud be good." He stays calm as he speaks but also his tone shows he means bussness.   

Benar steps back,crosses his arms over his chest just stareing at Jaison a long while before he gives in"Fine, 5days off but I still want updated on any changes or if something important comes up"   

Gorvenalus speaks "It will be ok Benar I promise my friend. I can handle abbot duties for 5 days and I have Krisha to help me if needed and Matilda.I likely will just have Matilda and Brother Rick tend to the abbey gates for now till we find a good replacement and I can help with that as well."

Jaison sighs in releif as points to the sleeping quarters "Rest now , not a request"   

Benar nods as he goes to his sleeping quartes to get some very much needed rest,"I also expect you to not stress yourself out Jaison,I can't have my new Master Healer stressed now"A smile as he goes to lay down and take a good needed nap.He will stay in his sleeping quarters and get much needed rest and do something quiet .He will let Gorvenalus,Matilda,Krisha and Jaison tend to things for the next 5 days while he takes the 5 days off for very much needed time off.   

Jaison nods "Yes...I.."He blinks and then smiles at the new title"Thank you sit I will not let you down"   

Gorvenalus chuckles "We best let him rest."He goes to lead the way to the cavern Hole as the dinner bell rings. He brings a plate to Benar before going back down to eat dinner himself.

Jaison follows the beaver to the cavern hole and enjoys dinner.He then goes to check on his new room just off the infirm."Cosy, nice...yes I like this" He yawns and decides to sleep for the night but is here if a healer is needed quickly but there is usually at least one other healer in the infirm at all times.

I am :
Velm-Captain and Chief Healer at Salamandstron
Jaison-Soon to be Master Healer at Redwall
Kage-Healer,Posion,Asssassin, Evil

Board footer