Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-27 10:15:31 AM

Proud LP

I'm bored, how about some Choas?-Ferravale Log

Kage was bored as he walked around the mostly deserted Ferravale. Some beasts still stayed,for now but a few had decided to move elsewhere.Others decided to have a bit of  fun vermin style and since the Chieftain was gone and a good deal of the guards, choas was sure to happen soon after.

A small group of vermin lead by a fox named Dale walks up to Kage"You look bored my friend, I say jion the choas."

Kage shrugs "Depends on what ya mean. Though causeing more pain to Ferravale be nice, maybe keep the tavern.."He smirks "It has no owner now unless those 2 stoats run it now.The rat is dead that use to run it."

Dale nods, a cruel smile"I say we ruin that Mossflower Defender's base. They haven't had a leader in a while and not even sure if it's even used anymore"

Kage chuckles "Well the most important thing was lost...a leader and when a leader falls or is taken to some unknown lands and one doesn't know if they are alive or dead...it makes beasts lose hope,gain fear and sometimes fall prey to ones who trick them. As one may say..show thier true colors of who's side they really are on. So what is the plan?"

Dale grins"Break the door down and destory the place"

Kage smiles"Sounds fun to me"

The group went to the base,one strong weasel manageing to basicly break the door down as they enter and look around.

Unknown for the morment is the fact, they are being watched by a couple beasts.A squirrel and a ferret who wear the Mossflower Defenders amulet. Its also clear that the base is rarely used and  hasn't been for a while. After Xander died the group fell apart,it was already a small group but then it became smaller and Xander's adopted son rarely checks in on the place it would seem. A couple members will check on the place, do some cleaning and that's about it. An otter  that was in the group left to live at Camp Willow and the mouse Dorarose left Mossflower to go east.

Kage smirks"Well,well I would say make it  a new base but...naaaaa"He grins "Torch it,that's more fun!"

Dale just nods and looks to the small group with them " Take anything of vaule or worth keeping, we raid then we destory"

The squirrel and  ferret now show themselfs"I say, no you won't..not while we draw breath"

Kage sighs,then shrugs"Guess your right" He then grins an evil grin"We just have to fix that  don't we" He draws out his bowpipe and puts a dart in it and quickly fires it towards the squirrel.

Dale chuckles , he has 7 various vermin with him as he motions to suround the two Defenders.

The squirrel makes a fatal mistake it not moving and pays for it with his life.The ferret gulps as he looks at the 9 beasts in total "Ummm...any way I could just..jion you guys,no need to kill me too...please"

Kage hmmms thoughfully"Well...seems reasonable"He holds out a paw "Welcone aboard my friend,you have choosen wisely"

Dale rolls his eyes,the others get to  raiding the place for vauleables, any food and drink or  coins to be found.

The ferret shakes his paw"The name is Smokefur at your service"

Kage nods"aHH WELCOME then Smokefur"He gos to leave,motioning the ferret to follow"This place is boring let's go to the tavern."

Dale chuckles, after some raiding he and the others then set fire to the place, setting fire in about 4 rooms and quickly leaves. The fire is found out but the building is in ruins.Some ale not gotten had exploded and make the fire worse.Luckly the tavern beside it was barely damaged.

Ottis and Otto frown as the group enters the Tavern, but they serve them still.Ottis has a tavern helper start on fixing the roof. Ferravale may be miostly deserted but the tavern is still open, even if it has to be a tavern in a town thats 90% deserted.

Beasts still need ale and food after all

I am :
Velm-Captain and Chief Healer at Salamandstron
Jaison-Soon to be Master Healer at Redwall
Kage-Healer,Posion,Asssassin, Evil

Board footer