Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-23 02:08:13 PM

Log-A-Log

It's Good to Be Home-Redwall Log/ LP Log

WHO:

Elbio-Lt and Fighter in the LP,Redwall Residential LP Hare

A Couple Privates- Two Hares of the Lp

Krisha-Badger Mother of Redwall

LOG:

Elbio slowly made his way inside, telling the guards to not ruin the fact he was here, he wanted to surprise his friends, There was two Privates with him, who looked back and forth in aww.It was clearly the fist time the Privates have ever seen the abbey.Lt. Elbio took a deep breath and smiled, it was good to be bad.It had been too long.   

Krisha had yet to notice the hare.She was talking with Brother Rick who was helping with the gate keeping today giving the gatrkeeper and family a few days off since they seemed they clearly needed it.   

Elbio smiles as he glaces over at the badger and starts to head over to her.   

The two Privates grin and start to head to the kitchens but the LT. gets in front of them "No Kitchens that is an order and if you don't listen I will let you del with the Frair's wrath."

"Frairs...wrath good chap sur?"..."Yeh they can't be jolly well bad"   

Elbio smirks "Your worth nightmare if you head to those kitches and he sees you" The two privats gulp and nod as the sulate and head to the pond instead "Yes Sur!"   

Krisha blinks as the voices and one she thinks she knows.A glace and a double take" E..Elbio?" She gets closer and smiles as she goes to hug him"Elbio! It is you, but how and your..your walking"

Elbio shakes his head at the two privates,a chuckle and then the sudden hug from the badger almost makes him fall over.He smiles and returns the hug "A...a long story, butt yes I am back Mother Krisha and to stay this time."He nods"Also Me or the Captain with us needs to talk to Abbot Benar, no worries just a quick chat about some things.Just letting the abbot know first,then others"

Krisha nods,she is curious but lets it go for now.A smile again "Its ok, it's so good to have you back."

Elbio grins,he decides to sit on the grass by the wall. as his legs hurt slightly from a long walk ."I am glad to be back lass.I missed the abbey and friends here. so..how is the abbey been since I been away?"   

Krisha speaks "Its been fairly good, not to much major things to report.We did have a small issue with a group of squirrels called the Gawtribe..but it was delt with.They some reason tried to take over the treehouse.They now have a small camp by a couple elms in the woods just acroiss from the River Moss."   

Elbio hmmms"Gwytribe? I read some about them,they are a group to keep an eye on.Nothing serious usually its more mischief that anything."He decides to make note of this for the 67th,just in case the crazy squirrel gang decides they are bored."I am glad the dibbuns still have de treehouse.Spaking of dibbuns,how is your son?"   

Krisha chuckles "He..isn't much a dibbun anymore.He is in that teenager stage and has gotten a lot taller since last you seen him. He is likeloy helping with chores somewhere or by the bee hives.He has an intrest in the bees lately.Also likes to sing too."   

Elbio listens "Well, I suppose I will speak to him later. And who knows maybe he could jolly well be abbey bee keeper.Last I checked the abbey didn't really have an ofial bee keeper. As for singing, thats nice too "   

Krisha says, "Me and Oz chated, he dorsn't want to be a warrior like his father was. But I do want him to learn some self defense so I know he is safe.As for his father's blade, it will stay in a chest somewhere safe amd maybe one day be passed on to like a son or daughter if he has one later in life, I don't yet"

Elbio nods, "Well I could help with self defense."He chuckles "It would be an honor in fact, and he could know he learned some fighting skills from a long Patrol hare. Which brings up..I do hope I am still able to be the RW Residential Hare..."   

Krisha smiles "Of course your the still the Rw Rsidential LP hare, that never changed Elbio.And everyone will be glad to know your back"

Elbio lets a smile form "I am glad."He sighs "I didn't mean to be away so long.I didnt expect to be able to even return,but "He looks at the badger "I got better.Iwas told I would nver walk again and...well I prooved them wrong and they were achally glad to be prooved wrong. I do have some issues if I bally well walk alot...which"A small chuckle "I sort of did, alot the past like couple weeks I think or maybe little less than couple weeks.But I do not plan any other major walks no time soon."He grins "I do have acess to a messenger, a runner if a message is needed somewhere"   

Krisha listens closely,"I am glad you got better Elbio and as I said, everyone will be glad to see you back, back home."   

At the word home the hare smiles and sighs, happy "Home sounds nice, real nice lass."He yawns as he is tired, though he still has the abbot to speak to before he can really nap.He slowly stands,though he may need a little help as sitting was likely a bad idea, least oin the grass anyways.   

Krisha goes to help him"Here let me help you . I can help you to the abbot's office if you like, Benar is likely there."   

Elbio nods "Yes,that be good lass thank ya."He will speak to the abbot some and then take a nap..a very long nap . Some of the report will be from the Captain and some from Elbio.. For now the Lt was glad to finally be back at the abbey.   

It's good to be

Home

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer