Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-14 09:10:20 AM

oz

A Late Feast and naming Two Seasons!-Redwall Log

*This wasn't on logger so here is feast log!*
*It's short but nice, but then most of the ending of feasts is usually enjoying food and drink, which of course happen  smile. *

The Great Hall looked ready for the season feast. A table with many different dishes to try, l drinks of all sorts. Guests entered and many others were already seated, as well as at the head table the Abbot and other Abbey leaders.

Krisha entered and  made  sure the dibbuns stayed well behaved, "Sit down my dears, than you."

Gorvenalus  sat beside Benar and smiled "I do think we have a good name for the spring now Benar."He shows a  possible name, leaving it up to the abbot if he chooses it or not.

Benar  glanced over and nodded "That's an excellent name Gorv."

Cota was a little late coming down but he did show up. He scanned the room and soon found where his family was sitting and went to sit beside them.

Micco peaked down the steps and hmmps slightly"Wegoa or not goa?"

With Micco were 9 other squirrels, no longer in cloaks but still in their wild, odd dress. They had grass skirts, bark leather vests, pained stripes on their cheeks and some had tail rings. The leader Micco had his feathers on his headband, and a couple of blue ribbons on his tail, along with the rainbow-colored seashell on his neck, showing him to be the leader of the Gawtribe.

Along with of beast stared as the group of squirrels entered and sat at a table by themselves, Micco went over to the abbot, a short whisper, and then sat back down at the table with the rest of the Gawtribe.

Benar listened and nodded, watching the tribe of squirrels before he stood up "Welcome one and all, I know the Winter Feast is very late this season, but here it is. I welcome back the Gawtribe with their Chieftain Micco to the abbey, we have had many squirrel guests this winter it seems...John has returned, we have a  pure white as snow  squirrel maid, a family of 4 squirrels has also  decided to make the abbey home after their tree home in the woods fell, we will check on the tree sometime in the next couple weeks."Another smile "For now I welcome you all to..."

"The winter of the Squirrel"

He puts up a paw to not start just yet "I have also decided to give our friar  a break and at the same time not have a late-season feast for Spring."He smiles "We will name the Spring season as well..."

"Spring of the  friendly bee." The abbot smiles and nods "Now let's  start the feast." He then goes to get some food and drink.

Krisha makes sure the dibbuns have their plates before she gets her own plate and sits down.

Gorvenalus writes down the name of the two seasons in his journal and will update the logbook later..He closes the journal and enjoys the feast.

Patch slips in halfway into the feast, but either way, he enjoys himself. Who says no to famous Redwall Food after all? No one.....ok some reason the stoat with Patch seems to dislike most of the food so Patch decides something is seriously wrong with the stoat "Orag......you, my friend. are  very odd, but wotever...more fer me!"

The feast goes late into the night and most  sleep in the next day

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer