Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-10 10:10:23 AM

Mika

Greetings!

Hi there! I'm Mika, long time roleplayer and lover of Redwall! Currently playing Snarlfang the vixen mercenary! Just wanted to introduce myself and hope to see you all on the muck! Be well and stay safe <3!

#2 2022-03-10 12:40:30 PM

Sassafrass

Re: Greetings!

Hi Mika, welcome to the MUCK! I'm new too so I don't have much in the way of tips and advice, but when I introduced myself last week Ol'random posted a really helpful bunch of links and info which you can find here: https://rwmuck.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=6710#p6710

I usually have time to roleplay US evenings, typically sometime after 8pm EST, and also parts of weekends too. I currently play Sassafrass the fox and Saro the squirrel. Hope to RP with you soon! smile

#3 2022-03-10 03:42:11 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Hello and welcome!  So wonderful to see a new player join us! big_smile

As Sassafrass said, we gave a lot of tips on her own greeting, so I suggest checking that out. 

You're more than welcome to stuff Mika in wherever it would make sense for her to be.  I look forward to RPing with you soon!! big_smile

I am DoraRose/Lenore/Blisa/LilyMoore/Felicity/Dochas/Julia smile

#4 2022-03-11 05:43:00 PM

Ol'random
Website

Yo! I play John/Terrence/Atticus/Lossow/Spruce + a whole bunch of throwaway characters. As Sassafrass linked my reply, there's not much point in me typing something similar beyond me saying welcome!

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#5 2022-03-15 05:50:37 AM

Elmef

Welcome!

I am Elmef,
I usually run Abbot Benar in the abbey, Quinten in the mountain and a few others scattered about

Board footer