Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-13 12:55:45 PM

Sinway

Sure this isn't a surprise, but I'm officially leaving the muck

Not sure if this is the right place for this post but here goes.

Like the title says and it is no surprise but for now, I will say I am leaving the muck and this is a post I have been meaning to make for a while but just couldn't bring my self to do it, I am just unable to be on when others are on and if I do pop on and others happen to be on, I never can stay on for long, be it I don't have a lot of time or I am just tired and need to get some sleep. This does not mean I'm killing off my two characters, because I may be able to come back some day and will keep them alive just incase, so for now Sinway will continue to take care of the pond, I give full permission to the people who run the abbot and the champion to spoof him in if it is needed for any event and icly he will spend a lot of his free time playing his fiddle in the Great Hall or Cavern Hole. As for Crevan, his grief From losing Hawkeye has fueled his desire to become a master with a bow, and will be dedicating his time to training in the art of archery and stealth and if I don't end up coming back he will grow up to joining Ferravale Guard and do his best to try and keep what he went through doesn't happen to others. So this is a kinda goodbye, but like I said, I will keep them alive on the muck and pop the muck and on here from time to time. So for now, take care and I hope you have some wonderful rps

Sinway Streampike- Brother of Redwall Abbey
Crevan- Good fox kit of Ferravale

#2 2021-08-14 02:34:48 PM

Ol'random
Website

Re: Sure this isn't a surprise, but I'm officially leaving the muck

Hey, I'm sorry to see you go!
It's unfortunate we never really go to RP much in the past years, but timing is hard. If you ever find yourself with free time or have a desire to RP on the Muck again, it'll always be good to see you online!
If you ever just want to say hi or check in, feel free to just shoot me a page-mail in game when you're on too tongue

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#3 2021-08-14 04:00:27 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Sure this isn't a surprise, but I'm officially leaving the muck

I understand, Sinway.  This is a hard decision, but I appreciate your honesty.  I'm sorry we haven't been able to RP recently, but as Ol'Random said, timing is very hard.  I hope and pray many blessings come your way.  I can spoof Sinway from time to time when I remember.  I hope you're able to come back to play with us someday <3

Board footer