Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-11 11:31:47 AM

oz

Talking helps- Redwall Log

WHO

Zolomon- Archer and Bodyguard

Krisha- Badger Mother

Some moles are spoofed

LOG

Zolomon has been actually helping with the treehouse. He got grumpy once and took a walk to the pond, he is now waking back after half an hour.   

Krisha has come to check on the treehouse, seeing Zolomon she walks over to him"Hello Zolomon, you doing ok today?"   

Zolomon stops and shrugs." Honestly, I don't know. I got mad earlier and just went to the pond." A deep breath." Moles are hard to understand."   

Krisha nods"That was likely good"She smiles"It took me a little while too to learn molespeech." She clears her throat to speak with the foremole and soon walks over to the hare"You can help get boards to the moles."   

Zolomon nods.He goes over to hand the moles a pile of boards that are cut to size for building.After listening and one mole pointing he also passed up the small bucket of nails. 

Krisha smiles"Let's talk by the pond."She makes sure Foremole has what he and the others need for now and then heads to the pond.

Zolomon follows her to the pond and sits down.He was still a bit, well not so grumpy and more just quiet.

Krisha watches him and speaks"Your quiet, more so than normal.Wanna talk about it?" She leaves it up to him if he does.   

Zolomon speaks after what seems like forever. " Wot I did...in Halyard and..well it was..I don't know. I was just angry and no one bothered to help me...it was tend to your duties , do this, do that...I patrol but all I do this instead and I would get..so angry, and had no breaks to even think." He frowns." And there was a stoat, maybe I did make him more hateful, but I think he was already hateful."

Krisha folds her paws in her lap."And you..knocked a couple hares out."A thought as she frowns"You didn't try and..fight anyone else did you?"   

Zolomon shakes his head." No...just Sargeant Terrence..Lt Velm and Elbio, who at the time was Ensign. "   

Krisha hmmms" Well for now, you two are staying away from each other.I have yet to talk to Elbio. But you could work on forgiving each other,maybe write a letter to anyone else."   

Zolomon chuckles dryly." Right....ok Velm MIGHT read it...Terrence likely be like oh how nice and throw it into some..fire or something, drop it the sea, make tiny bitty pieces out of it."   

Krisha sighs, she thinks for a morment"You could try, though likely no hares will be around here. Maybe a bird but they likely don't want to go that far."   

Zolomon shrugs, he would mention that maybe a reason is coming up, but then it could lead to false hope and he doesn't want that as when he left he barely made it past that horde. " Wotever...let's not worry about it."   

Krisha frowns"We can for now, ok..well Lt. Elbio is here,you can talk to him...and I will be there or least someone will be, just in case of a fight...no fighting in the abbey and that includes fist fights, no pushingor shoving either...and yelling if can help it as that could lead to a fight."She then changes the subject"Lets talk of something else...you mentioned a small few still like you."   

Zolomon says, "Sargeant Felicity....and..Vonda, unless she doesn't now...and his Lordship likely does..even if he did exile me from the shores and halyard..for my safety he said cause a couple privates shot arrows at me when I did nothing, one left that cut on my face." it's mostly healed now.

Krisha nods as she listens "And..who is Vonda?"   

Zolomon speaks more." The exile from the mountain was already in place either way, stripped of rank and dishonable discharge.." He stops and sighs." A..hare maid, that helped me, saved my life when I ran into some..vermin."   

Krisha says, "guessing pirates or whatever and it sounds like you miss Vonda"

Zolomon shrugs. " I don't know." A fair answer as who knows where some came from .He nodded again. " I..I do miss her, a..a lot..I..." He feels tears fall now." I ..." He makes a fist and slams it into the grass," Its not fair...its not." 

Krisha lays a paw on his shoulder."Calm down and it's ok to cry" Her voice calm as she speaks "Some things..are not fair,I fully agree. But sometimes we..we sadly have no choice, and the past...well tis the past and its gone and no one can undo things that happen,they can only move on and if something can be fixed..repaired, you try to do that, you may not be able to but you at least..try"   

Zolomon at first glares at her as tears stream, he then frowns and just sobs into her robes, a couple coughing breaths as he just lets loose his bottled up stress and sadness.

Krisha lets him cry and is just there for him,its all she can really do right there.she speaks"Maybe your..see Vonda again one day, its possible..."She sighs "Like I still have hope I will see my son again,Oz is out there..somewhere I know it."   

Zolomon sniffs.." Y..Yeah.." He manages to calm, mostly as he wipes his eyes." V..Vonda said something...once. We..all have our scars, some are small..some large..some barely thar..and she meet like..emotional not like...well ." He shows his side, it's healed but clearly a lot of stitches
Krisha listens "Interesting words, she sounds wise."   

Zolomon says, "She is beautiful, her eyes...just..her smile. " He smiles now. " And she listens, I mean we talked like all night once about...how vermin destroyed where she stayed.She is somewhere else now...yeah guess told you that."   

Krisha says, "I am guessing Salamanstron...your worried she will jion the patrol and if she does, you worry she will hate you, don't you?"

Zolomon nods. " Yeah ..cause..I wouldn't w..want that..I.." He seems to think, his emotions been so messed up." care..I..love her..."   

Krisha nods, a smile"Seems she might care about you as well, did she say anything when you talked or did you share much?"   

Zolomon says, "I..told her all I did to get exiled..and she said the..scar thing..she didnt seem to care..." He smiles a little." She still..stayed by my side..and yeah she is on the mountain, have no clue if she stays or not...and the whole..exile thing".

Krisha smiles"Then maybe....seems she cares a lot about you as well.I say don't give up on seeing her again, as I won't give up on seeing Oz again someday." She stands and offers him a paw to stand as well."Come on..let's get inside...tea and scones?"   

Zolomon smiles." Wot do ya think Mother K...of course." And inside the main building they go.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer